Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

Who said I defended him???? I didn't, since he's not allowed to be around guns.

I merely said he didn't shoot up the base, like you Libs claimed.

Seriously, are you retarded?
View attachment 46772

Are you that retarded? They haven't cleared him on the shooting, idiot...... the article says it and I pointed it out. You really have trouble reading.

You and your cronies are claiming that Libs got their panties wet over the loon "appearing" to have shot at military men in training. So, that means that you and your conservative peers don't care if someone shoots at our soldiers? I thought conservatives went all out for the military? That just shows how hypocritical you really are.....you care so much about the military, but you don't get upset when someone "appears" to be shooting at them? You'd rather wait and actually have them killed before you would take action?
There was no shooting, dumbass.

Read the article, jackass, if you are able to read......they've arrested the conservative Teabag......deal with it.
OK, I'll play....

Provide a link proving his political affiliation.

You go first.........show me where "any" Democrat or Liberal has expressed fear over Jade Helm.

I can show you where many conservatives are all paranoid about Jade Helm.......
Thank you for toning down the shouting.

Maybe we should change the title of the thread to....

Truck backfires, sends Libs into a tizzy claiming "It must be RW!!!!!"

View attachment 46549
80 more replies after this?
Why?
I was following the story and seeing what developed.... and watching the Idiot Libs spin their narrative.

This news just broke...

And made the Libs look like idiots with their accusations!!!

The only one that looked like an idiot was your peer, Dumbflurry.....who went on a rampage and made fun of someone for saying it happened in Texas....when that was not true....turns out he thought Jade Helm was only in Texas...... and there was no spin....just you claiming there was....Bwahahaha....
You acted like a division of the Militant Wing of the Tea Party had assaulted a fort and wiped out a division.

And conservatives are trying very hard to deflect from this story because it shows what a bunch of loonies they really are. Just like the idiot in Louisiana.......are you going to defend him, too? Bwahahahaha.....you have a bunch of nuts in your party.

Louisiana Theater Shooter John Russell Houser Pegged as Right Wing Nut, Legally Barred from Weapons Ownership in at Least One County

Louisiana Theater Shooter John Russell Houser Pegged as Right Wing Nut Legally Barred from Weapons Ownership in at Least One County - Hit Run Reason.com
And the Aurora, CO shooter was a Lib...

Besides, didn't you see where HOUSER was a Obama supporter????

Why?
I was following the story and seeing what developed.... and watching the Idiot Libs spin their narrative.

This news just broke...

The only one that looked like an idiot was your peer, Dumbflurry.....who went on a rampage and made fun of someone for saying it happened in Texas....when that was not true....turns out he thought Jade Helm was only in Texas...... and there was no spin....just you claiming there was....Bwahahaha....
You acted like a division of the Militant Wing of the Tea Party had assaulted a fort and wiped out a division.

And conservatives are trying very hard to deflect from this story because it shows what a bunch of loonies they really are. Just like the idiot in Louisiana.......are you going to defend him, too? Bwahahahaha.....you have a bunch of nuts in your party.

Louisiana Theater Shooter John Russell Houser Pegged as Right Wing Nut, Legally Barred from Weapons Ownership in at Least One County

Louisiana Theater Shooter John Russell Houser Pegged as Right Wing Nut Legally Barred from Weapons Ownership in at Least One County - Hit Run Reason.com
I haven't defended anything but the truth, certainly no nut.

The thread was about a shooting that was not a shooting.

It didn't happen.

A fool got arrested for violating the law against a convicted felon having a gun.

As far as I am concerned, convicted felons in possession of a gun can be executed.

Bwahahaha.....whether he shot or didn't shoot hasn't been determined, genius. But, it has been established that he wanted the authorities to believe he had made a bomb.....a truly reflection on the type of nuts that vote "R".

Yeah, right........that is why he is in jail. Why are you so intent on defending the Teabag? He's on probation and can't be around guns whether his or not, moron. I believe your little Teabag is going back to prison........:)

View attachment 46772

Are you that retarded? They haven't cleared him on the shooting, idiot...... the article says it and I pointed it out. You really have trouble reading.

You and your cronies are claiming that Libs got their panties wet over the loon "appearing" to have shot at military men in training. So, that means that you and your conservative peers don't care if someone shoots at our soldiers? I thought conservatives went all out for the military? That just shows how hypocritical you really are.....you care so much about the military, but you don't get upset when someone "appears" to be shooting at them? You'd rather wait and actually have them killed before you would take action?

Read the article, jackass, if you are able to read......they've arrested the conservative Teabag......deal with it.
OK, I'll play....

"HIS???"

Remember, title says "Terrorists", plural.

Case of hysteria here.

View attachment 46772

OK, I'll play....

You go first.........show me where "any" Democrat or Liberal has expressed fear over Jade Helm.

I can show you where many conservatives are all paranoid about Jade Helm.......
So, no link????
vader-fail.jpg

Why?

This news just broke...

Yeah, right........keep trying. Looks like you're desperate.

“He was a guest because he was good TV entertainment, not because it was a respected opinion that he had to say. But he was very entertaining all the time,” Floyd said in a phone interview with Yahoo news. “He had Tea Party-radical Republican views on everything. I’d have a Democratic spokesperson on [for the opposing perspective]. He generated a lot of phone calls.”

Houser was a member of Tea Party Nation,according to the group’s website.

Louisiana Theater Shooter John Russell Houser Pegged as Right Wing Nut Legally Barred from Weapons Ownership Libertarian

Looks like you are so desperate you are just posting crap for the sake of it........Bye.....loser.

Looks like you are so desperate you are just posting crap for the sake of it........Bye.....loser.
You really should seek professional help.

Seen you around for years, and, it is getting worse not better.

I say this sincerely, IRL.

At least consult family and show them this thread.

This news just broke...

Yeah, right........keep trying. Looks like you're desperate.

“He was a guest because he was good TV entertainment, not because it was a respected opinion that he had to say. But he was very entertaining all the time,” Floyd said in a phone interview with Yahoo news. “He had Tea Party-radical Republican views on everything. I’d have a Democratic spokesperson on [for the opposing perspective]. He generated a lot of phone calls.”

Houser was a member of Tea Party Nation,according to the group’s website.

Louisiana Theater Shooter John Russell Houser Pegged as Right Wing Nut Legally Barred from Weapons Ownership Libertarian
Did you sleep through the Houser episode, where he was all over the map??? And you pick out one nutty thing he did???

God, you're desperate... Possibly because this thread FAILED?????

So the shots were actually a truck backfiring ? :laugh:
From what I gather, the asshole was backfiring his truck, pranking some soldiers.

I wasn't there, a friend in MS passed on scuttlebutt.

He was being cute, and it backfired on his dumb as when they caught his convicted, felonious, probated ass with a firearm.

I hope he hasn't bred, and they lock him up for decades.

I hope the Army investigates how this stupidity became an assault on a military base by the Earl Grey Legion of the People's Liberation Army of Tea.

Sad....their latest shot at an honest to goodness right wing shooter....ends the same way the all do........with a nut or a lefty.....

Forum List

Back