Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Just read this. Can some post post link to verify?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently a drive by shooting at Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg Miss where Jade Helm are deploying from.

Manhunt underway for RW domestic terrorists.

Pardon the poor grammar. Hopefully someone post a link to verify.

Thanks.

On TPM - two men open fire on soldiers.

Instead of childish name calling, why not post links?

Sorry but it's hard to do that from Tapatalk.

Grow up.

They found the truck, no further details, no injuries reported.....

Do you always go ape-shit before you even Google for details???????

Apparently a drive by shooting at Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg Miss where Jade Helm are deploying from.

Thanks.

I will do search for a link right now, Luddly. Thanks for the report.

I edited out the news article I had posted as it was a false report - I do not want to be misunderstood as supporting such ridiculous hysteria.

Last edited:

Thanks.

I will do search for a link right now, Luddly. Thanks for the report.

Sheriff Officials Searching for 2 Men Who Shot at Soldiers Training in Mississippi None Hurt - ABC News

They dont' know who the 2 men are, but, for some reason, certain 'posters' on the board believe them to be right wing terrorists.

As I said, Tapatalk makes searching difficult. That's why I asked for verification while brainless RWs went "ape shit" denying it happened.

Next time, get the facts first.

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Occupy Democrats s file PolitiFact

Occupy Democrats's file
politifact%2Fmugs%2FOccupy_Democrats_official.jpg

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Occupy Democrats's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

I asked for verification while brainless RWs went "ape shit" denying it happened.

Next time, get the facts first.

No direct linkage to Jade Helm made yet (only by you).........verify before you post dimwit.

a clip from your link:

d made no mention of whether the shots were believed to have been fired at troops but made clear that the shots are believed to have been fired from outside Camp Shelby.

Deputies later traced the vehicle to a residence, Smith told The Clarion-Ledger newspaper (Shots fired at Camp Shelby soldiers ). Smith had previously described the vehicle as a red Ford Ranger with "broken arrow" written across the top.

The giant military base south of Hattiesburg is one of the premier training facilities for National Guard troops from across the country and during the height of the Iraq war was often the last stop for National Guard troops training to go to the Middle East.

The base is currently hosting about 4,600 active-duty soldiers, National Guard and reservists from Texas and Mississippi in a summer training exercise.

Patterson declined to specify if the soldiers training in the areas were National Guard members, active duty soldiers or reservists.

"Our statement is everyone is accounted for and training is continuing," he said.

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Occupy Democrats s file PolitiFact

Occupy Democrats's file
politifact%2Fmugs%2FOccupy_Democrats_official.jpg

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Occupy Democrats's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

My website? You are mistaken. I'm not a Democrat.

I know Luddly is a Democrat so I looked up the first link I could find on the story and this is the Democrats report. Obviously it is inaccurate as they state right there in the news report that the shooters were "unidentified".

a clip from your link:

d made no mention of whether the shots were believed to have been fired at troops but made clear that the shots are believed to have been fired from outside Camp Shelby.

Deputies later traced the vehicle to a residence, Smith told The Clarion-Ledger newspaper (Shots fired at Camp Shelby soldiers ). Smith had previously described the vehicle as a red Ford Ranger with "broken arrow" written across the top.

The giant military base south of Hattiesburg is one of the premier training facilities for National Guard troops from across the country and during the height of the Iraq war was often the last stop for National Guard troops training to go to the Middle East.

The base is currently hosting about 4,600 active-duty soldiers, National Guard and reservists from Texas and Mississippi in a summer training exercise.

Patterson declined to specify if the soldiers training in the areas were National Guard members, active duty soldiers or reservists.

"Our statement is everyone is accounted for and training is continuing," he said.

You mean there are liberal militia nutters?

a clip from your link:

SeaBees have used it, or at least they used to, for training.

Forum List

Back