Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

The agents seeking to misinform, disinform, disrupt, interfere, etc cannot prevail in a discussion of truth and meaning with their deceptive and manipulative manner. Therefore they must seek to distract.

What they have done is targeted Terral for ridicule, thinking he'll swallow the bait, with the creation of a thread with his name in it.

Terral & sillybooboo...
started by: Dude

Well, I don't think he will. Terral may be a bit odd and obsessive, but he's not stupid, and, the key part, Terral is sincere.

Terral's information is generally fairly accurate, although somewhat lacking in observance of priority and fundamental usefulness. It will, eventually, be information that we should be dealing with IF we are to have a functional world.

When disinfo agents have to invent a game of kickball to keep a thread pinned and distract from the information they target in gatekeeping, the information of the concrete core, they are near the end of their rope.

Agents in a psyops only have to stop the most useful information, the other information, after a point in the operation planned to take total control, will not matter.

The psyops weaves a wiggly path of induced evasion for social comfort here.

The perpetrators love that they can use the fake experts to keep the psyops techno rally working with such issues when the entire event is very obviously not a collapse.

The entire scenario of social manipuation, and aquiesense to it, participation in it, is ludicious.

Chandler is too filled with social fears to engage the concrete core issue. I've seen him in public meetings kissing up to gage and basking in public attention instead of confronting hard evidence more substancial and useful for truth than the free fall issue he gains attention with in the public setting. Which of course the perpetrators are always trying to steer away from. He prefers intellectual circle jerks that can go nowhere, IF they are accepted and entertained by the public, his peers.

That they are accepted and entertained establishes that evidence and reason will not be used by officials. They deny reality and use that to take the futures of Americans.

Americans allow it within the "big lie" psychology as humans react to it when imposed, because of human social fears and the tendency to procrastinate, evade difficult duties and always use the easy way.

Technically, the structural deception by NIST of the core of the Twins invalidating the cause of death absolutely requires official action on behalf of law enforcement. No BS debate, ONLY one question is examined, "What was the true core of the Twins?" If the only evidence available is used, it must be determined it was concrete. Then the question, "Where are the plans" must be asked and answered. Then, "Why did NIST not have the plans?".

The above is logical and effective. Everything else has no meaningful resolution and is completely under the control of societal elements/features well controlled by the perpetrators of mass for the purposes of evasion.

Last edited:
Eots, do you believe the WTC 1 & 2 had a concrete and rebar core 12' thick?

The perpetrators of mass murder would ask agents protecting their interests to try and induce the public thinking to operate in a realm of beliefs while ignoring evidence and reason.

Eots, do you believe the WTC 1 & 2 had a concrete and rebar core 12' thick?

The perpetrators of mass murder would ask agents protecting their interests to try and induce the public thinking to operate in a realm of beliefs while ignoring evidence and reason.
yes, you do try and give them extra breaks by claiming things that didnt exist

You post no evidence countering independently verified evidence so your post is not credible for the purpose of making the suggestion of beliefs ruling over evidence

The only independently verified evidence of any core shows a concrete core. WTC 1 north and west wall rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

You post no evidence countering independently verified evidence so your post is not credible for the purpose of making the suggestion of beliefs ruling over evidence

The only independently verified evidence of any core shows a concrete core. WTC 1 north and west wall rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg
you see rebar where none existed
you are helping the actual murderers by attempting to claim the actual murderers didnt do it

spire_dust-3.jpg
you see rebar where none existed
you are helping the actual murderers by attempting to claim the actual murderers didnt do it

The purposes of the perpetrators of mass murder would mandate that you would deny that what is seen is rebar, .......... when it can be absolutely nothing else.

In 7 years only once or twice has anyone tried to say it was structural because photos obviously show a huge difference.

site1074.jpg

The psyops targeting this message board for disinformation seems to have evolved from ridicule and evasive unaccountablity to a more outright obfusucation, which has grown from a hijacking of the FEMA deception thread into the agents working to artificially position any thread in the conspiracy forum at the top rather than the FEMA deception thread.

2d9tdoh.jpg

Apparently Terral may be unwittingly be used to provide something they can focus on that is not the concrete core issue relating to the FEMA deception.

I've asked Terral if there are any uses for his information, and he has completely failed to define any. Basically at this time, his information is all useless. Most information is. Later, it will have uses.

Now it does not have a use. Conditions require other information to be used first before such information can be used.

Right now the fact that the official cause of death is shown to be invalidated in the FEMA thread, means the NY state attorney general has a duty to the people of that state to provide due process in 3,000 murders. In this case an inquiry into the alleged deception. So the information of that thread has a well defined and valid use.

But, .......... Terral isn't posting there, he's playing ping pong with divecon, toro and agent smith.

Last edited:
ROFLMAO
yeah this board is controlled by FEMA

That would be a distortion in an effort to minimize, both psyops tactics and not legitimate responses.

It appears those supporting the FEMA purposes well outnumber those opposing the FEMA deception upon NIST/the public and the intended confusion of the psyops is imposed by shear numbers obscuring facts and impeding progressive uses of free speech towards creating informated opinion needed in defending the Constitution.

ROFLMAO

That would be a distortion in an effort to minimize, both psyops tactics and not legitimate responses.

It appears those supporting the FEMA purposes well outnumber those opposing the FEMA deception upon NIST/the public and the intended confusion of the psyops is imposed by shear numbers obscuring facts and impeding progressive uses of free speech towards creating informated opinion needed in defending the Constitution.
dude, seriously, seek out professional help

ROFLMAO

The perpetrators would approve of your effort to minimize again.

However, there have been 3,000 murders and the United States Constitution has been compromised and I actually have evidence whereas the psyops does not. It only has a limited capacity to decieve and manipulate in an arena of facts, which is inadequate, so of course you'll snivel.

I need to know that no child on the land of my nation ever goes through this for the reasons apparent, ......... ever again.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

In fact I would wish that for all of the children of the world.

However, there have been 3,000 murders and the United States Constitution has been compromised and I actually have evidence whereas the psyops does not. It only has a limited capacity to decieve and manipulate in an arena of facts, which is inadequate, so of course you'll snivel.

I need to know that no child on the land of my nation ever goes through this for the reasons apparent, ......... ever again.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

you are certifiably insane, i think you need professional help
please seek it out

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

please seek it out

Efforts to minimalize with cognitive distortions and suggestion will not change the fact that FEMA deceived the official agency charged with analysing collapse. It will not change that 3,000 people were murdered and the cause of death of official record is therefore invalid.

Your psyops efforts directed at keeping the secret means of mass murder are quite obvious and fails because you have no evidence and only manipulation and denial in reply.

BTW, if psychology were to diagnose your behavior it would be sociopathic at the least. Since you are most likely acting on some kind of directive you are simply an incompetent professional at best.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

please seek it out

Efforts to minimalize with cognitive distortions and suggestion will not change the fact that FEMA deceived the official agency charged with analysing collapse. It will not change that 3,000 people were murdered and the cause of death of official record is therefore invalid.

Your psyops efforts directed at keeping the secret means of mass murder are quite obvious and fails because you have no evidence and only manipulation and denial in reply.

BTW, if psychology were to diagnose your behavior it would be sociopathic at the least. Since you are most likely acting on some kind of directive you are simply an incompetent professional at best.
LOL you are a clown

please seek it out

LOL you are a clown

Still no rational responsible response recognizing lawful performance by government. No intent to see due process served when it has been shown that the cause of death of 3,000 is invalid, clearly there is only ad hominum and manipulative collusion shown by your responses.

If you were a citizen, your behavior whould be termed shameful at the least. Citizens will have nothing to do with associating as obviously as you have with secret methods of mass murder.

LOL you are a clown

Still no rational responsible response recognizing lawful performance by government. No intent to see due process served when it has been shown that the cause of death of 3,000 is invalid, clearly there is only ad hominum and manipulative collusion shown by your responses.

If you were a citizen, your behavior whould be termed shameful at the least. Citizens will have nothing to do with associating as obviously as you have with secret methods of mass murder.
i am a citizen and i still think you are a fucking mentally retarded moron

LOL you are a clown

Your behavior will not qualify you to even be an immigrant, so forget having that kind of credibility.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Your behavior will not qualify you to even be an immigrant, so forget having that kind of credibility.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
hey dumbfuck
i dont have to take any oath
i was BORN HERE
so you can shove that shit up your pussy ass

Forum List

Back