Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Yeah, youbetcha pal.

Tell me, how can someone make $6 billion when his payout is $4.55 billion, let alone accounting for the cost of actually buying the buildings in the first place?

I mean, you don't have to be a math whiz to question that accusation.

You are wrong. Here is substance proving it. He made a profit and provides the truth movement with the ONLY plans they have.

Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks

Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.

canandian, you are being shown to support that the means of mass murder remain secret and that all Americans REMAIN deprived of due process.

Once again Toto has been taken to school and proven wrong again.Great post there about Ditzcon Chris.:lol: just wondering,whats the argument you and Terral have? I have gathered from MY conversations with you that you agree with me that the towers were brought down by controlled demolitions.the evidence is overwhelming in that matter.That being said,what is it exactly that you and Terral are arguing about and disagree on? I thought you agreed with me and Terral on the obvious that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition?

Yes, I agree.

However I have actual evidence of the towers that stood, and I am focused on functional uses of that evidence.

Terral and I actually go way back and I find he is caught up in senstationalism and has little appreciation for the fact that he can be easily used to create cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is a major tool of the psyops and the "big lie".

There are many good Americans that simply cannot believe that the government could do such a thing so shut down their brains when you mention it.

Personally I know for a fact that any entity in a governmental positon that even begins to undertake anything like what happened on 9-11, has lost its official capacity. It is no longer the government. Any official undertaking such has made themselves an imposter, an infiltrator as soon as they begin the first act.

The US government is only a lawful entity. When it ceases to be lawful it ceases to be that entity.

That perspective is supported by historical criminal law and simple logic.

Essentialy Terral gets used as a tool by the perps by lacking focus and judicious, strategic uses of information. He is not alone. The reason it is so easy is that people have patterns and habits and the infiltrators know this. It is not his pattern or habit to go outside his circles and check the information he shares and supports. Basically he has learned to operate mentally with generalizatons, all or nothing thinking and minimizations. The American psyops, the dumbing down and division is successful with him. I would be surprised if he knows any rednecks or hard core construction workers. If he did he would know that FEMA deceived NIST and that the cause of death determination is invalid by that alone.

Last edited:
Once again Toto has been taken to school and proven wrong again.

I don't know if I should laugh at your or feel sorry for you.

I refuted it in the following thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...s-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html#post1458752

Even Chris admitted he was wrong.

Okay, my numbers aren't perfect and you approve of his profit and don't support the Consitution, have no evidence that FEMA did not deceive NIST, as I've proven in the other thread with independently verified evidence.

Arithmetic is the numbers. What's easy to deduce is that you support the demise of the US Constitution and the benefit the infiltrators find in keeping the means of mass murder secret.

It's like you losing 45-0 in a football game and thinking you are winning.

Last edited:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...s-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html#post1458752

Okay, my numbers aren't perfect and you approve of his profit and don't support the Consitution, have no evidence that FEMA did not deceive NIST, as I've proven in the other thread with independently verified evidence.

Arithmetic is the numbers. What's easy to deduce is that you support the demise of the US Constitution and the benefit the infiltrators find in keeping the means of mass murder secret.

Hmmm, it seems you only have misrepresentations just as your allies supporting the secret means of mass murder.

silverstein still made a profit, just not as much as I had estimated.

Do you realize you are defending the people that also "leaked" the plans that gage and jones use? Which I've shown to be digitally altered?

Loose Change and the faked WTC 1 plans

Show me how he made a profit. Include the claim on the building purchased in 1980. Show what he paid for the building in 1980 and all the maintenance expenditure necessary to keep the building up.

And why should we believe you? You said he made $6 billion. What credibility do you have in this when you were so blatantly wrong the first time?

Last edited:

Only in the minds of your Bush dupe buddies have you refuted it.You refuted it the same way you like to believe that you refuted that explosives didnt bring the towers down.By not looking at evidence that doesnt go along with your fantasy.The only one you should feel sorry for is yourself because of all the karma you have brought down on yourself that your going to suffer for in the future and in your next life.Your just as evil and corrupt as the Bush administration who pulled this off for defending the official version,so your going to suffer along with them in the worst way possible and I feel sorry for you and your fellow Bush dupes for that.

yep that describes YOU Bush dupes perfectly.

Only in the minds of your Bush dupe buddies have you refuted it.You refuted it the same way you like to believe that you refuted that explosives didnt bring the towers down.By not looking at evidence that doesnt go along with your fantasy.The only one you should feel sorry for is yourself because of all the karma you have brought down on yourself that your going to suffer for in the future and in your next life.Your just as evil and corrupt as the Bush administration who pulled this off for defending the official version,so your going to suffer along with them in the worst way possible and I feel sorry for you and your fellow Bush dupes for that.

yep that describes YOU Bush dupes perfectly.

The endgame is now and the fact there is a team using deception, manipulation, selectivity, and collusion to attack competent information and dismiss it unreasonably in the way they have, pretty much exposes a facet of the conspiracy to decieve and destabilize groups of Americans trying to form opinions, between gam, toto, albie, elvis, kandy, who have no evidence and do not stand for lawful performance and Constitutional due process in a case of mass murder that was used to usurp the Constitution with the pre-written patriot act, then trash the economy.

The other facets of the conspiracy, post 9-11, are the plans of silverstein, gage+jone+woods+hoffman et al, guilianis theft of the NYC plans, all in support of the FEMA misinformation to NIST and the public.

Last edited:
The endgame is now and the fact there is a team using deception, manipulation, selectivity, and collusion to attack competent information and dismiss it unreasonably in the way they have, pretty much exposes a facet of the conspiracy to decieve and destabilize groups of Americans trying to form opinions, between gam, toto, albie, elvis, kandy, who have no evidence and do not stand for lawful performance and Constitutional due process in a case of mass murder that was used to usurp the Constitution with the pre-written patriot act, then trash the economy.

The other facets of the conspiracy, post 9-11, are the plans of silverstein, gage+jone+woods+hoffman et al, guilianis theft of the NYC plans, all in support of the FEMA misinformation to NIST and the public.

very true.well said.

very true.well said.

Let me expand it lightly.

The other facets of the conspiracy, post 9-11, are the plans of silverstein, gage+jones+woods+hoffman, loose change, breakfornews.com et al, guilianis theft of the NYC plans, all in support of the FEMA misinformation to NIST and the public.

There are many very intelligent people that are quite incapable of concieving that the information base they invested in was all fabricated. Some of those listed certainly participate unknowingly, others, perhaps not. There is such a thing as "general support" very conspicous because of the near total lack of cognitive basis with the strategy of opposition or perhaps not actually reading so exposing that they are engaging anything of a reasoning process.

Show me how he made a profit. Include the claim on the building purchased in 1980. Show what he paid for the building in 1980 and all the maintenance expenditure necessary to keep the building up.

And why should we believe you? You said he made $6 billion. What credibility do you have in this when you were so blatantly wrong the first time?

WHY bother doing so with someone who only sees what they WANT to see? pretty stupid and pointless to bother with you.The way you only selectively read things since it doesnt fit YOUR version of events you want to believe in,it would be pretty stupid for him to bother doing that with YOU.:rolleyes: seeing how you never watch videos of witness testimonys and suppressed film footage the corporate controlled media wont air since they never follow YOUR version you want to believe in.:cuckoo:why bother with you?

WHY bother doing so with someone who only sees what they WANT to see? pretty stupid and pointless to bother with you.The way you only selectively read things since it doesnt fit YOUR version of events you want to believe in,it would be pretty stupid for him to bother doing that with YOU.:rolleyes: seeing how you never watch videos of witness testimonys and suppressed film footage the corporate controlled media wont air since they never follow YOUR version you want to believe in.:cuckoo:why bother with you?

That is true. It is a form of selectivity that stays away from issues they are trying to diminish. Choosing to try and create contention where it does not creat focus on any critical aspects for the disinfo operation to oppose.

You thought an Onion satirical video was a real video. That's all we need to know about your analytical abilities.

You thought an Onion satirical video was a real video. That's all we need to know about your analytical abilities.

What of the agent who refuses to use evidence or reason? Perhaps analytical abilities and pretend they're in use, ...... when they are not. All for a purpose against rights and freedom, keeping a dark secret of the means of mass murder.

What of the agent who refuses to use evidence or reason? Perhaps analytical abilities and pretend they're in use, ...... when they are not. All for a purpose against rights and freedom, keeping a dark secret of the means of mass murder.

What happened to the 100 passengers on flight 77 that did not slam into the Pentagon? What does your reason and analytical abilities tell you about those people?

Forum List

Back