Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

BTW, who here posts at the David Icke forums?

And if so, why?

gamit posts fradulent evidence at the icke forum to support the secret means of mass murder.

Its not secret mass murder. We already know who committed the act of war - al-Qaeda. It is hardly a secret.

Your reading skills are bad. You still don't know what the act was because the cause of death analysis was sabotaged.

The secret methods of mass murder is what gamit seeks to protect.

Last edited:
BTW, to start. I like this board. I feel the admin are real and that it's purposes are genuine.

This attitude will change in a few weeks. As soon as people find mistakes in his theory, like they ALWAYS do, he'll cry "SHILL" and "AGENT" like a little baby and declare this board and it's people all part of the conspiracy.

Just wait.

Your reading skills are bad. You still don't know what the act was because the cause of death analysis was sabotaged.

My reading skills are very good.

We know that four planes were hijacked. We know that three of them slammed into buildings. We know there were 19 hijackers on board. We know that al-Qaeda was behind the attacks.

Debating the construction of the WTC does not change these facts and is merely a diversion set forth by people who easily believe conspiracy theories and have difficulty in comprehending the nature of randomness.

My reading skills are very good.

We know that four planes were hijacked. We know that three of them slammed into buildings. We know there were 19 hijackers on board. We know that al-Qaeda was behind the attacks.

Debating the construction of the WTC does not change these facts and is merely a diversion set forth by people who easily believe conspiracy theories and have difficulty in comprehending the nature of randomness.

The concrete core will not burn so the entire perspective you promote is a fallacy serving mass murder.

Here is the WTC 2 concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

No one has ever had a reasonable description of what it is if not concrete.

Your psyops promoting the secret means of mass murder cannot reasonably succeed.

Perhaps it is becoming clear to true Americans that love their Constituion and are willing to reasonably consider independently verified evidence used with reason to show the deception regarding the core of the Twins.

It may also be clear that IF, I were a single individual without valid evidence, posting erroneous evidence, there would be absolutely no need for the huge team assembled in the FEMA deception thread, unreasonably supporting each other with NO evidence, let alone independently verified evidence.

The truth of the concrete core is the most important fact to supress that the perpetrators of mass murder face. The reaction here to my information proves it. Major gatekeeping.

Last edited:
Perhaps it is becoming clear to true Americans that love their Constituion and are willing to reasonably consider independently verified evidence used with reason to show the deception regarding the core of the Twins.

It may also be clear that IF, I were a single individual without valid evidence, posting erroneous evidence, there would be absolutely no need for the huge team assembled in the FEMA deception thread, unreasonably supporting each other with NO evidence, let alone independently verified evidence.

The truth of the concrete core is the most important fact to supress that the perpetrators of mass murder face. The reaction here to my information proves it. Major gatekeeping.

No.

It's becoming quite clear that people think you're batshit crazy. Look at how many forums you've been banned from. Even fellow truther sites don't put up with your shit.

How sad for you.

No.

It's becoming quite clear that people think you're batshit crazy. Look at how many forums you've been banned from. Even fellow truther sites don't put up with your shit.

How sad for you.

It is true that DARPA, a division of the CIA developed the internet for a reason. It is clear now that reason was to create a fake cyber social environment where they could collectively, collusively misrepresent reality.

And since the "fellow truther sites" or their denizons, don't have anymore evidence than you, it is logical that they would ban me at first opportunity IF there is a psyops seeking to control Americas perception of the truth, just to get rid of the place where I might present my evidence.

Or, IF they were a part of the psyops, they would act to dismiss evidence and reason from whereever it might come from.

Last edited:

No.

How sad for you.

It is true that DARPA, a division of the CIA developed the internet for a reason. It is clear now that reason was to create a fake cyber social environment where they could collectively, collusively misrepresent reality.

And since the "fellow truther sites" or their denizons, don't have anymore evidence than you, it is logical that they would ban me at first opportunity IF there is a psyops seeking to control Americas perception of the truth, just to get rid of the place where I might present my evidence.

Or, IF they were a part of the psyops, they would act to dismiss evidence and reason from whereever it might come from.

No Chris.

It's the simple fact that your theory sucks, and has no basis in fact whatsoever. People got tired of your same repetitive crap and got rid of you.

You start out the same way at every forum.

Ease yourself in, compliment people and the admins, then people start asking questions about your theory that may expose holes in it, and then you start calling them shills or agents.

Same shit every time.

No.

How sad for you.

No Chris.

It's the simple fact that your theory sucks

The reverse is true for the reason that independently verified evidenced shows that the concrete core was a fact and while that is true, ..... you have no independently verified evidence showing a steel core. Not even an image of it on 9-11.

Meaning that your logically discernable motives suck because they seek to keep the methods of mass murder on 9-11 secret.

Last edited:
The reverse is true for the reason that independently verified evidenced shows that the concrete core was a fact and while that is true, ..... you have no independently verified evidence showing a steel core. Not even an image of it on

Where's the scaled drawing Chris? You know the one you said you could produce?

:lol:

The reverse is true for the reason that independently verified evidenced shows that the concrete core was a fact and while that is true, ..... you have no independently verified evidence showing a steel core. Not even an image of it on

Where's the scaled drawing Chris? You know the one you said you could produce?

:lol:

After you get the plans back from guiliani who stole them in Deceber of 2001 and placed them in this. The "Fortress" a private warehouse he rents space from.

barrett.jpg

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani�s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files"

Giuliani's Papers Go to Private Group, Not City - The New York Times
Rudy Giuliani has spent a lifetime dictating his own legend. When he was U.S. attorney in Manhattan, he abruptly ended the longtime practice of publishing annual reports, making reporters and others utterly dependent on his version of how productive the office was. And now, while peddling the story of his mayoralty for millions to publishers and moviemakers, he's gained exclusive control over a public record ordinarily available to all.

Gabe Pressman, the city's greatest television newsman, did an op-ed piece in the Times last week celebrating Bloomberg's destruction of Giuliani's eight-year stonewall. As accurate as this piece may prove to be about Bloomberg, it failed to note that the wall around Giuliani's public life has only relocated to a fortress in Queens. Giuliani does not trust the Bloomberg administration to resist FOIL requests for him, nor does he trust the charter to safeguard his myth. He will shape it himself for profit, laundering the people's papers through his own cadre of mercenaries and true believers, leaving for the public eye only what he sees fit.

And he was probably paid to take the documents

New York News - Rudy's Ties to a Terror Sheikh - page 1
Rudy's Ties to a Terror Sheikh
Giuliani's business contracts tie him to the man who let 9/11's mastermind escape the FBI
by Wayne Barrett
November 27th, 2007 3:39 PM
Illustration by Wes Duvall
Special reporting by Samuel Rubenfeld and additional research by Adrienne Gaffney and Danielle Schiffman
more news most popular most commented
Feds Lock Up a Queens Immigrant For Five Years Without Charges
by Chris Thompson
The Trouble With Hillary
This Modern World by Tom Tomorrow
Immigrants Rally, Counterprotesters Scream, and Al Jazeera Takes It All In
Runnin' Scared by Maria Luisa Tucker
The NYPD's 'Operation Lucky Bag' Subway Stings Make a Comeback
by Sean Gardiner
Baseball 's Mitchell Report is About Evading Congress and Bashing the Union
Runnin' Scared by Allen Barra
"Most Popular" tools brought to you by:

Three weeks after 9/11, when the roar of fighter jets still haunted the city's skyline, the emir of gas-rich Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifah al-Thani, toured Ground Zero. Although a member of the emir's own royal family had harbored the man who would later be identified as the mastermind of the attack—a man named Khalid Sheikh Muhammad, often referred to in intelligence circles by his initials, KSM—al-Thani rushed to New York in its aftermath, offering to make a $3 million donation, principally to the families of its victims. Rudy Giuliani, apparently unaware of what the FBI and CIA had long known about Qatari links to Al Qaeda, appeared on CNN with al-Thani that night and vouched for the emir when Larry King asked the mayor: "You are a friend of his, are you not?"
"We had a very good meeting yesterday. Very good," said Giuliani, adding that he was "very, very grateful" for al-Thani's generosity.

So I get the dimensions right for you.:lol:

Last edited:
This thread has the purpose of informing you about the psyops so you can see how it works.

If you resent that your tax dollars are being used to manipulate you with subtle psychological methods, then you might want, or even need, to study what I assert is a very predictable and consistent behavior. Once you observe its existence you can create counter behavior that assimilates values and principles parallel to the US Constitution and presents them as a standard you have an untent to uphold.
When others don't meet the standard, you must reject them and their opinions because niether can serve your interersts in seeing the Consitution upheld. This sounds harsh, but it the internet and the only available means to effectively use free speech, IF it is respected in the place you attempt it.

Accordingly, here is the principle being exercised. Kandy was upset because she got treated like the others she chose to fit in with who absolutely do not use evidence or reason and the do it to keep the means of mass murder on 9-11 secret. I've explained to her how it has to be here on the web

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1484294-post622.html

BTW, to start. I like this board. I feel the admin are real and that it's purposes are genuine.

This attitude will change in a few weeks. As soon as people find mistakes in his theory, like they ALWAYS do, he'll cry "SHILL" and "AGENT" like a little baby and declare this board and it's people all part of the conspiracy.

Just wait.
he already has

This thread has the purpose of informing you about the psyops so you can see how it works.

If you resent that your tax dollars are being used to manipulate you with subtle psychological methods, then you might want, or even need, to study what I assert is a very predictable and consistent behavior. Once you observe its existence you can create counter behavior that assimilates values and principles parallel to the US Constitution and presents them as a standard you have an untent to uphold.
When others don't meet the standard, you must reject them and their opinions because niether can serve your interersts in seeing the Consitution upheld. This sounds harsh, but it the internet and the only available means to effectively use free speech, IF it is respected in the place you attempt it.

Accordingly, here is the principle being exercised. Kandy was upset because she got treated like the others she chose to fit in with who absolutely do not use evidence or reason and the do it to keep the means of mass murder on 9-11 secret. I've explained to her how it has to be here on the web

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1484294-post622.html
all you do is post the exact same bullshit over and over
it didnt pass the common sense test the first time, what makes you think it would the 500th time?

Just wait.
he already has

The perpetrators would like that yu are using cognitive distortions to manipulate.

"all part of the conspiracy"

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.

10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

gam never did post any independently verified evidence to support FEMA. Only attempts to foist his fraudulent use of silverstiens faked plans for the dimensions. Not even an image from 9-11 of the supposed steel core columns. Very few of the dimensions can be read from the scanned blueprints, so he might have the orginal.

The concrete core is proven with independently verified evidence in this thread. Ceratinly no other core has been.

Last edited:

Just wait.
he already has

The perpetrators would like that yu are using cognitive distortions to manipulate.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

gam never did post any independently verified evidence to support FEMA. Only attempts to foist his fraudulent use of silverstiens faked plans for the dimensions. Not even an image from 9-11 of the supposed steel core columns. Very few of the dimensions can be read from the scanned blueprints, so he might have the orginal.

The concrete core is proven with independently verified evidence in this thread. Ceratinly no other core has been.
except you havent proven a single thing you have claimed
there was NO CONCRETE WALL IN THE CORE
you keep trying to claim some dust cloud as a concrete wall

he already has

As has been explained, the perpetrators of mass murder would approve of your position and oppose mine under all conditions, even at the loss of your credibility, which is gone, and you continue to ignore facts. Such behavior can only be to keep the means of mass murder secret. Certainly canno be construed to support Constitutional due process.

People, ...... take note.

As has been explained, the perpetrators of mass murder would approve of your position and oppose mine under all conditions, even at the loss of your credibility, which is gone, and you continue to ignore facts. Such behavior can only be to keep the means of mass murder secret. Certainly canno be construed to support Constitutional due process.

really?
the perpertrators were Al Qaeda

really?

Uhhhhh you won't even conduct the first piece of reasoning to determine WHAT the event on 9-11 happened to, how the building was built, .......... and you are already blaming those people?

The perpetrators would really like your position!!!!!

really?

Uhhhhh you won't even conduct the first piece of reasoning to determine WHAT the event on 9-11 happened to, how the building was built, .......... and you are already blaming those people?

The perpetrators would really like your position!!!!!
already been done, moron
it was known 8 fucking years ago
grow a brain

Forum List

Back