Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

yup
and still posting the same discredited images that tell nothing

The perpetrators running the psyops would want you to say that so they can continue to keep the means of mass murder secret.

Of course you post nothing to discredit them. As usual.
they have been discredited to anyone with a functioning brain

thats why you still believe them

Since none of those working to destroy the Constitution by ignorance of violations of law and due process have produced any substance from 9-11 showing this as the core of the Twins,

femacore.gif

Your words are very logically dismissed as psyops crap.

It should be quite clear to any examining the many conspiracy threads in this forum, and the unusual activity of them, that the psyops is working to bury the useful information of the FEMA deception thread here.

The perpetrators running the psyops would want you to say that so they can continue to keep the means of mass murder secret.

Of course you post nothing to discredit them. As usual.

Since none of those working to destroy the Constitution by ignorance of violations of law and due process have produced any substance from 9-11 showing this as the core of the Twins,

oh just shut the fuck up no one is doing anything against the constitution but YOU

femacore.gif

oh just shut the fuck up no one is doing anything against the constitution but YOU

Of course the perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 would want you to say that because you have no evidence from independent sources supporting that FEMA is correct.

Of course the perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 would want you to say that because you have no evidence from independent sources supporting that FEMA is correct.
you are helping the perp, asshole

Since FEMA states this is what the core of the Twins looked like.

femacore.gif

But this below is what we see. An image showing no structural steel whatsoever.

southcorestands.gif

It appears you attempt to paint others exposing you, as doing what you are doing. Your opoeration is a psyops, so we can expect this kind of subterfuge.

Considering I've posted evidence of many types, all verifying and consistent with each other. You've just prove you are completely unreasonable and operate only with a mission to damage Americans efforts to shar the truth and protect their Constitution.

It appears you attempt to paint others exposing you, as doing what you are doing. Your opoeration is a psyops, so we can expect this kind of subterfuge.

Considering I've posted evidence of many types, all verifying and consistent with each other. You've just prove you are completely unreasonable and operate only with a mission to damage Americans efforts to shar the truth and protect their Constitution.
the constitution is protected you moron
you want to trash it to blame the wrong people for what happened

You better examine the patriot act and homeland security. It is compromised and FEMA, not under the Constitution is poised to take control.

Your efforts are to conceal the nature of what happened by working to support the FEMA lie. Or, .... to support secret methods of mass murder.

Reasonable human being seek to learn what happened first before blaming people for it. Such is due process and commen sense/decency and reasonable human performance.

The perpetrators skipped that step and you want that too. Logical as I assert you are an agent of theirs.

Last edited:

You better examine the patriot act and homeland security. It is compromised and FEMA, not under the Constitution is poised to take control.

Your efforts are to conceal the nature of what happened by working to support the FEMA lie. Or, .... to support secret methods of mass murder.

Reasonable human being seek to learn what happened first before blaming people for it. Such is due process and commen sense/decency and reasonable human performance.

The perpetrators skipped that step and you want that too. Logical as I assert you are an agent of theirs.
i'm not concealing anything, the facts are already there
you are wrong, and your attempts are a massive failure
i just love exposing you fucking morons for the morons you are

You just can't happen to find them huh? Which explains perfectly why you have no evidence and cannot recognize violations of law.:lol:

THE 9-11 COVERUP: THE BUSH ADMINISTARTION & GOVT AGENCIES BLOCKED TERRORIST INVESTIGATIONS

PNAC Primer

The USA PATRIOT Act Was Planned Before 9/11 — Global Issues

Your behavior seeks to maintain the effectiveness of the psyops in the face of the obvious conspiracy to deceive, mislead and usurp the Constitution.

You just can't happen to find them huh? Which explains perfectly why you have no evidence and cannot recognize violations of law.:lol:

THE 9-11 COVERUP: THE BUSH ADMINISTARTION & GOVT AGENCIES BLOCKED TERRORIST INVESTIGATIONS

PNAC Primer

Your behavior seeks to maintain the effectiveness of the psyops in the face of the obvious conspiracy to deceive, mislead and usurp the Constitution.
i'm not gonna waste my time looking for the links for a fucking moronic asshole like you
it would be a waste of my time

but i'm having fun mocking your stupid fucking ass

PNAC Primer

i'm not gonna waste my time looking for the links for a fucking moronic asshole like you

Since you have no evidence of the steel core column lie of FEMA that the psyops is here to promote, you make a mockery of the psyops and demonstrate exactly how vital the concrete core information is to dismiss to the destabilization campaign being conducted for years.

PNAC Primer

Since you have no evidence of the steel core column lie of FEMA that the psyops is here to promote, you make a mockery of the psyops and demonstrate exactly how vital the concrete core information is to dismiss to the destabilization campaign being conducted for years.
and since none of your pics EVER show a 12' thick concrete wall in EITHER tower of the twin towers you continue to prove what a massive moron you are

and since none of your pics EVER show a 12' thick concrete wall in EITHER tower of the twin towers you continue to prove what a massive moron you are

Not only have I made your own words a link to a 12 foot thick north core wall of WTC 1, but I have a link to a structural engineer that is certified in 12 states.

and he describes a concrete core.

Not only have I made your own words a link to a 12 foot thick north core wall of WTC 1, but I have a link to a structural engineer that is certified in 12 states.

and he describes a concrete core.
nope, what you linked to is yet another LIE
very typical for troofer morons

Cyclops.

Different concept, Chrissy.

Fucking whacko 9/11 troofers -- even when babbling incoherently about some other baselessly charged conspiracy crap, make me sick.

The typical psyops, avatar and everything. I evidence a simple deception by FEMA, an organization not made under the Constitution. They misrepresent the core of the Twin towers as having steel core columns when it was a steel reinforced cast concrete tube of shear wall construction.

You are conducting cognitive distortions,

10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.

instead of reason and it is apparently done to support secret methods of mass murder as ditzco does, since nieter of you have no eviddence and act in a way which deeply benefits the perpetrators.

Cyclops.

Fucking whacko 9/11 troofers -- even when babbling incoherently about some other baselessly charged conspiracy crap, make me sick.

The typical psyops, avatar and everything. I evidence a simple deception by FEMA, an organization not made under the Constitution. They misrepresent the core of the Twin towers as having steel core columns when it was a steel reinforced cast concrete tube of shear wall construction.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

instead of reason and it is apparently done to support secret methods of mass murder as ditzco does, since nieter of you have no eviddence and act in a way which deeply benefits the perpetrators.

Yes. The conspiracy included building the towers, deliberately, in such a way as to make a collapse more likely someday in the future when the conspirators would be able to get some Islamonazis to crash large jetliners into each of the towers.

Well, it was either that or the conspirators planted invisible explosives with no wires and causing no obvious damage to the surrounding walls in doing so.

Pick a fucking mindless irrational and physically impossible loopey conspiracy theory, will ya?

Cyclops.

Yes. The conspiracy included building the towers, deliberately, in such a way as to make a collapse more likely someday in the future when the conspirators would be able to get some Islamonazis to crash large jetliners into each of the towers.

Well, it was either that or the conspirators planted invisible explosives with no wires and causing no obvious damage to the surrounding walls in doing so.

Pick a fucking mindless irrational and physically impossible loopey conspiracy theory, will ya?

You can be as loopy as you want in the psyops but that will not provide proof the towers core was anything but concrete.

Way before you work on what happened, if it is not obvious, it is first understood what it happened to.

Last edited:

You can be as loopy as you want in the psyops but that will not provide proof the towers core was anything but concrete.

Way before you work on what happened, if it is not obvious, it is first understood what it happened to.
yet you STILL havent provided a SINGLE photo from construction where they are pouring this 12' thick wall of concrete

Forum List

Back