Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

really?
the perpertrators were Al Qaeda

Uhhhhh you won't even conduct the first piece of reasoning to determine WHAT the event on 9-11 happened to, how the building was built, .......... and you are already blaming those people?

The perpetrators would really like your position!!!!!
already been done, moron
it was known 8 fucking years ago
grow a brain

What was done 8 years ago was a deception about the structural design and I've proven such.
Only Consitutional due process in a case of mass murder is the proper thing to do. The cause of death analysis is erroneous and your repeated failure there to show any independently verified evidence or concern for lawful government shows you oppose the Constitution and promote the secret methods of murder.

Uhhhhh you won't even conduct the first piece of reasoning to determine WHAT the event on 9-11 happened to, how the building was built, .......... and you are already blaming those people?

The perpetrators would really like your position!!!!!
already been done, moron
grow a brain

What was done 8 years ago was a deception about the structural design and I've proven such.
Only Consitutional due process in a case of mass murder is the proper thing to do. The cause of death analysis is erroneous and your repeated failure there to show any independently verified evidence or concern for lawful government shows you oppose the Constitution and promote the secret methods of murder.
no, your continued LIES do that

already been done, moron
grow a brain

If I assert a concrete core and post a picture that looks more like a concrete core than steel core columns, the fact appears to be that you are the deceptive one here, and incompetent as well.

southcorestands.gif

If I assert a concrete core and post a picture that looks more like a concrete core than steel core columns, the fact appears to be that you are the deceptive one here, and incompetent as well.

southcorestands.gif
sorry, but a photo of a dust cloud does not a concrete wall make

southcorestands.gif

The perpetrators of mass murder would appreciate your comment and refusal to recognize the obvious. I however think it is sick that you can so easily support that the means of mass murder remain secret. How can we possibly protect the Constitution if we refuse to stand for its principles.

Oh, I guess the perpetrators don't care about that, so you're not concerned.

southcorestands.gif

The perpetrators of mass murder would appreciate your comment and refusal to recognize the obvious. I however think it is sick that you can so easily support that the means of mass murder remain secret. How can we possibly protect the Constitution if we refuse to stand for its principles.

the constitution has not been violated by anything related to 9/11
you have yet to show any proof that the perpetrators of 9/11 were anyone other than those already accused
show some evidence and make your charge

but your stupid line wont work on me because i, unlike you, actually know what the constitution says

I certainly believe that organizations set out to disinform the people.

I do not subsscibe to any overarching conspiracy theory, but I certainly believe that conspiracies can and do happen.

As to the net becoming a victim of this disinformation, and boards being targeted for such disinformation campaigns?

Abso-fuckin'-lutely.

As to "Bots" that pass the can pass the touring test?

I have no idea. Could be.

Some of the posters on board certainly never engage in real debate.

They post catagorical statements which they fail to defend.

Those could be bots, I suppose.

As to the 9-11 conspiracy theories?

Beyond my ken to fathom, really.

Like most conspiracies involving complex crimes, the evidence and analysis of same requires training beyond by ability to evaluate.

Last edited:

the constitution has not been violated by anything related to 9/11

You are uniformed or mind controlled.

THE 9-11 COVERUP: THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION & GOVT AGENCIES BLOCKED TERRORIST INVESTIGATIONS

you have yet to show any proof that the perpetrators of 9/11 were anyone other than those already accused
show some evidence and make your charge

but your stupid line wont work on me because i, unlike you, actually know what the constitution says

Amendment XIV

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

And work with the perpetrators of mass murder to keep the secret of HOW it was done by working to conceal the true structural design by IGNORING due process.

And work with the perpetrators of mass murder to keep the secret of HOW it was done by working to conceal the true structural design by IGNORING due process.

Sounds like you Chris. I'm starting to think that you are nothing more than one of the terrorists (or their supporters) sent here to try and muddy the waters. Someone who is trying to keep that little tiny bit of dissension going amongst the American public.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, even gives your theory a second though. Out of all the engineers, conspiracy theorist, etc. You only garner about 10 people to support you.

Interesting.

Sounds like you Chris. I'm starting to think that you are nothing more than one of the terrorists (or their supporters) sent here to try and muddy the waters. Someone who is trying to keep that little tiny bit of dissension going amongst the American public.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, even gives your theory a second though. Out of all the engineers, conspiracy theorist, etc. You only garner about 10 people to support you.

Interesting.

These people got it.

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

This guy made a video, he totally gets it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2MStxGeRdE]YouTube - North Tower - Concrete Core[/ame]

And hundreds of thousands have viewed my video with millions seeing the site, so many, many people understand but the psyops you are a part of cannot recognize that because it does not serve the perpetrators need for secrecy relating to the means of mass murder.

Of course there is no site about the steel core columns, because there is no information on them besides misrepresented construction photos and fake plans.

Interesting.

These people got it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2MStxGeRdE]YouTube - North Tower - Concrete Core[/ame]

And hundreds of thousands have viewed my video with millions seeing the site, so many, many people understand but the psyops you are a part of cannot recognize that because it does not serve the perpetrators need for secrecy relating to the means of mass murder.

Of course there is no site about the steel core columns, because there is no information on them besides misrepresented construction photos and fake plans.

Keep supporting the terrorists Chris. That's your job isn't it?

Interesting.

These people got it.

Eewwwwwww, working to create cognitive dissonance.

Trying to psychologically effect peoples ability to use logic with unsupported statements that rely on attitudes or seek to create them. Typical psyops agent, or typical inept moron/agent.

The Twin towers were incredibly strong because of their steel reinforced cast concrete tubular core. No other core can be evidenced with independently verified evidence.

MSNBC - ‘Painful and Horrible’

1166187.standard.jpg

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

independently verified by August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero) and is a certifed structural engineer in 12 states.

Stop trying to support the secret methods of mass murder and supporting the demise of the Constitution.

These people got it.

YouTube - North Tower - Concrete Core

Trying to psychologically effect peoples ability to use logic with unsupported statements that rely on attitudes or seek to create them. Typical psyops agent, or typical inept moron/agent.

The Twin towers were incredibly strong because of their steel reinforced cast concrete tubular core. No other core can be evidenced with independently verified evidence.

1166187.standard.jpg

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

independently verified by August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero) and is a certifed structural engineer in 12 states.

Stop trying to support the secret methods of mass murder and supporting the demise of the Constitution.

Robertson said nothing of the sort.

1166187.standard.jpg

You assert that two of the tallest buildings in the world collapsed killing 3,000 people and 20 seconds and 2 days later the chief engineer inaccurately described the structure in a global news magazine, and did not ask for a correction.

Or you assert that Newsweek made and error and that despite the huge liability, the chief engineer did not ask for a correction.

Or you assert he did ask for a correction and Newsweek refused.

Which is it agent?

These people got it.

YouTube - North Tower - Concrete Core

1166187.standard.jpg

well, at least we know where you get most of your bullshit
LOL

1166187.standard.jpg

well, at least we know where you get most of your bullshit
LOL

You can use cognitive distortions all you wish but you have not and cannot produce evidence showing FEMA's core to have existed. Only misrepresentations of construction photos can be used, and they are all so far away no details can be discerned.

This construction photo is closer and shows a butt plate left and right of the central crane.

http://algoxy.com/psych/images/fillet.diagram.gif

Whereas I've provided independently verified evidence of the concrete tubular core. Accordingly, stop providing support for the secret methods of mass murder used on 9-11 and CEASE working to dispense with the US Constitution and promote lawless government.

Last edited:

1166187.standard.jpg

You assert that two of the tallest buildings in the world collapsed killing 3,000 people and 20 seconds and 2 days later the chief engineer inaccurately described the structure in a global news magazine, and did not ask for a correction.

Or you assert that Newsweek made and error and that despite the huge liability, the chief engineer did not ask for a correction.

Which is it agent?

When I asked him via email a few months ago, he said that he never told Newsweek anything about a core and supposed it was too late to request a correction.

It was the reporter that put that information in there on her own.

You're just to stupid to realize that though and would rather use deceit to further your goals.

Which is it agent?

When I asked him via email a few months ago, he said that he never told Newsweek anything about a core and supposed it was too late to request a correction.

You're just to stupid to realize that though and would rather use deceit to further your goals.

You are a terrible liar. Very unimaginative, not credible because you have evaded the questions.

You support the demise of the US Constitution and secrete means of mass murder on 9-11, just as I assert. This is clear.

Which is it agent?

and that is typical of all the troofers
thats why i refuse to call them "truthers" because they refuse to use the actual truth and prefer to use lies

Which is it agent?

and that is typical of all the troofers
thats why i refuse to call them "truthers" because they refuse to use the actual truth and prefer to use lies

Your teamwork with gam is observed. He has evaded pointed questions challenging his assertions that Robertson on September 13, 2001 was misquouted and an error published You seek help him evade and to obscure the means of mass murder and impede Americans reasonably trying to use free speech to create an informed opinion and protect the Constitution.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back