Dolphins players take a knee

Bingo. I was in the military with this dude from Virginia. He tortured animals and was the biggest so called "patriot" I have ever seen. At the time I remember telling my sgt that we were going to see him in the news one day over some serial killings.
Bingo. I was in the military with this dude from Virginia. He tortured animals and was the biggest so called "patriot" I have ever seen. At the time I remember telling my sgt that we were going to see him in the news one day over some serial killings.

I would venture a guess that he considers these "fine people" to be "better" Americans than the protestors.
View attachment 218070

You're the one calling them "fine people", not I, nor any of mine.

I would venture a guess that he considers these "fine people" to be "better" Americans than the protestors.
View attachment 218070

Most of you Trumpers likely would not.....in public.

Wow. YOu said something terrible about people you don't like. And that's all the supporting argument you have.

You lose.

I've supported my argument with links to articles regarding this issue that quote exactly what has been said as well as supporting opinions from people who have put their lives on the line for this country.

All that you have done is to refer to the protestors as "anti American pieces of shit".

So YOU lost a long time ago.

That aside, nothing was said about them that was "terrible".

And I've pointed out his ACTIONS, supported by his words, that they were done because he could not stand to show respect to this nation. HIS NATION.

His words. HIs actions.

When a man says contradictory shit, look to his actions.

He kneels when standing is done to show love of country.

His charitable acts of kindness for his fellow Americans who are in need say otherwise.

Calling him "a piece of shit" based on an act of peaceful protest is anti American and contradicts the principals of what America is all about.

Just because he has not respect for America or Americans, does not mean that he cannot have concern for other groups of people.

What it means is that he is a charitable and giving person who helps people in need. It's called "giving back to society".

Not standing for the anthem does not mean that he is anti American. Because he is an American he has that choice.

There are plenty of bad individuals out there who salute the flag

1. He has that choice.

2. He chose to kneel, because he could not stand to show respect to the Flag and the nation it stands for. Indeed, he felt he had to make sure that no one thought, while he was just standing there, minding his owe business, ignoring the flag he does not respect,

that someone might thing that he was showing respect to the flag, so he took steps, ie kneeling to make sure that no one could mistaking think that he was showing respect to the American Flag.

That is the thought processes and actions of an anti-American, and your denial of that obvious fact is utterly absurd.

It was the thoughts and actions of an American expressing his right to peacefully protest. And if not saluting the flag was his way of protesting, he exercised his rights, which does not make him anti American.

Your refusal to recognize that is the equivalent of and the epitome of moralizing hypocrisy.

It is the thoughts and actions of BOTH an American expressing his right to peacefully protest, AND that of an Anti-American, as he felt that, in the process of that protest, he had not make sure that no one thought he might be showing respect to the American Flag and thus America.

One cannot logically exercise their lawful rights as an American and be "anti American" at the same time. That does not even make sense.

Just because he has not respect for America or Americans, does not mean that he cannot have concern for other groups of people.

What it means is that he is a charitable and giving person who helps people in need. It's called "giving back to society".

Not standing for the anthem does not mean that he is anti American. Because he is an American he has that choice.

1. He has that choice.

2. He chose to kneel, because he could not stand to show respect to the Flag and the nation it stands for. Indeed, he felt he had to make sure that no one thought, while he was just standing there, minding his owe business, ignoring the flag he does not respect,

that someone might thing that he was showing respect to the flag, so he took steps, ie kneeling to make sure that no one could mistaking think that he was showing respect to the American Flag.

That is the thought processes and actions of an anti-American, and your denial of that obvious fact is utterly absurd.

It was the thoughts and actions of an American expressing his right to peacefully protest. And if not saluting the flag was his way of protesting, he exercised his rights, which does not make him anti American.

Your refusal to recognize that is the equivalent of and the epitome of moralizing hypocrisy.

It is the thoughts and actions of BOTH an American expressing his right to peacefully protest, AND that of an Anti-American, as he felt that, in the process of that protest, he had not make sure that no one thought he might be showing respect to the American Flag and thus America.

One cannot logically exercise their lawful rights as an American and be "anti American" at the same time. That does not even make sense.

Of course it does.

"ONe" can exercise his right to free speech and say, " I AM AN ANTI-AMERICAN. I HATE AMERICA".

YOur denial is utterly delusional.

View attachment 218070

View attachment 218070

Wow. YOu said something terrible about people you don't like. And that's all the supporting argument you have.

You lose.

I've supported my argument with links to articles regarding this issue that quote exactly what has been said as well as supporting opinions from people who have put their lives on the line for this country.

All that you have done is to refer to the protestors as "anti American pieces of shit".

And I've pointed out his ACTIONS, supported by his words, that they were done because he could not stand to show respect to this nation. HIS NATION.

His words. HIs actions.

When a man exercises his rights based on the principals of the founders of the nation, those ARE the actions of somone who understands what America is all about.

"The original patriots who risked death and pledged their sacred honor to those truths, for which they are properly honored, even in spite of their serious failures. Now as then, allegiance to those Founding principles is what defines a patriotic American, not whether he or she stands or kneels while an anthem about the flag is performed."

Kneeling for Life and Liberty Is Patriotic - The Atlantic

You lose.

His words. HIs actions.

When a man exercises his rights based on the principals of the founders of the nation, those ARE the actions of somone who understands what America is all about.

"The original patriots who risked death and pledged their sacred honor to those truths, for which they are properly honored, even in spite of their serious failures. Now as then, allegiance to those Founding principles is what defines a patriotic American, not whether he or she stands or kneels while an anthem about the flag is performed."

A man can understand that he has the right to free speech and still hate America, and choose to use that right to express his anti-Americanism.

Your claim otherwise is simple nonsense.

And if, or when he expresses his anti-Americanism, it is completely right that Patriotic Americans should consider him a piece of shit.

1. He has that choice.

Of course it does.

"ONe" can exercise his right to free speech and say, " I AM AN ANTI-AMERICAN. I HATE AMERICA".

Your interpretation of real patriotism and love of country is your own definition and is based on no fact in history. You are personally offended so therefore you are illogical.

1. He has that choice.

Of course it does.

Your interpretation of real patriotism and love of country is your own definition and is based on no fact in history. You are personally offended so therefore you are illogical.

Patriotism is love of country. That's not my personal definition.

Are you abandoning your crazy position that one cannot use your right to free speech and be anti-American at the same time?

You lose.

His words. HIs actions.

A man can understand that he has the right to free speech and still hate America, and choose to use that right to express his anti-Americanism.

And if, or when he expresses his anti-Americanism, it is completely right that Patriotic Americans should consider him a piece of shit.

Brave and corageous people who have gone to war for this country have publically supported their right to kneel.

Any genuine patriotic American who understands the principals that the country was founded on would do so.

A phony patriot would not.

His words. HIs actions.

Brave and corageous people who have gone to war for this country have publically supported their right to kneel.

Any genuine patriotic American who understands the principals that the country was founded on would do so.

A phony patriot would not.

I do support his RIGHT to kneel, (given the support of his employer)

I've said that hundreds of times by now.

What part of that is confusing to you?

That does not mean that I have to support what he says, ie his expression of anti-Americanism.

THis is what I have been saying for this entire thread. You have not addressed the crux of my argument.

Of course it does.

Are you abandoning your crazy position that one cannot use your right to free speech and be anti-American at the same time?

Love of country is NOT defined only by saluting the flag. Why would I "abandon the truth" and define love of country based on YOUR view of what it means?

You are a very poor student of real history.

Live of country means you work so your country live up to it's ideals. That is not happening for people of color.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Live of country means you work so your country live up to it's ideals. That is not happening for people of color.

shawn carter kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg

Peace.

This has nothing to do with the NFL protest, "Avery".
But since you are fixated on highlighting that black citizens have a child abuse problem, you should at least be fair and acknowledge that child abuse is not confined specifically to one race.

You are doing a great job of sabotaging your own message.

Here is a case that made national headlines that you may not be aware of that happened less than 10 miles from my own neighborhood.

And......it did not involve anyone who is Black.

Start a thread about this.

Inside the House of Horrors: How the Turpin Children's Alleged Torture Escalated Over Time

NFL: Colin Kaepernick thanks Miami Dolphins duo for kneeling during anthem

Colin Kaepernick has thanked Miami Dolphins duo Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson after they kneeled during the US national anthem on Sunday.

It comes after Nike decided to use Kaepernick as the face of a new campaign.

Kaepernick was the first NFL player to kneel during the national anthem to highlight racial injustice.

It seems to be impossible to discuss this protest in a rational way on this board.Clearly there are deep issues here that should be addressed but the reaction of the President and his attack dogs have made this impossible.

I dont know how representative the racist posters on the "race relations" forum are of America as a whole but it looks like the civil rights movement drove the racism underground and that hatred still exists.

Why cant the US leave the hatred in the past ?
Civil rights didn't drive racism underground. Racism exists because we, as a nation, put up with it. If there was nationwide condemnation of Trump and his minions trying to hijack this protest, racism might start to go away?

Of course it does.

Love of country is NOT defined only by saluting the flag. Why would I "abandon the truth" and define love of country based on YOUR view of what it means?

Saluting the flag, or standing for the national anthem, are simple and easy ways to SHOW love of country.

By DOING the opposite the kneelers show, the opposite of love of country.

Of course it does.

Saluting the flag, or standing for the national anthem, are simple and easy ways to SHOW love of country.

No they are not. Peaceful protesting has a long history in this country and when the country was founded, it was founded on a set of principals which all revolve around freedom of choice.
People like you have a right to disagree with how individuals protest, but that does not make them anti American, and labeling them as such as well as calling them 4 letter word expletives actually makes YOU look anti American.

Of course it does.

No they are not. Peaceful protesting has a long history in this country and when the country was founded, it was founded on a set of principals which all revolve around freedom of choice.
People like you have a right to disagree with how individuals protest, but that does not make them anti American, and labeling them as such as well as calling them 4 letter word expletives actually makes YOU look anti American.

I support the right to speech of Flat Earthers, but I consider them deluded fools.

I support the right to speech of Nambla, but I consider them sick monsters.

I support the right to speech of Satanists but I consider them pathetic mentally ill losers.

Supporting the right to speech of people, does not mean that you have to celebrate those who are speaking, or how they say it.

That you pretend otherwise, is utterly moronic.

I support the right to speech of Flat Earthers, but I consider them deluded fools.

I support the right to speech of Satanists but I consider them pathetic mentally ill losers.

Supporting the right to speech of people, does not mean that you have to celebrate those who are speaking, or how they say it.

I personally do not care what you choose to celebrate at all.
The subject matter here is not related to all of the others whose rights that you claim to support. The point is that the protestors are not anti American "pieces of shit" as you insist. And, salutong the flag and standing for the anthem is not the only way to express love of country. Your obsession over those gestures and their choice to not participate is what is truly moronic here.

I personally do not care what you choose to celebrate at all.
The subject matter here is not related to all of the others whose rights that you claim to support. The point is that the protestors are not anti American "pieces of shit" as you insist. And, salutong the flag and standing for the anthem is not the only way to express love of country. Your obsession over those gestures and their choice to not participate is what is truly moronic here.

The point is that I can support their right to speech, and I do, which is the American thing to do.

While realizing the any AMERICAN that chooses to express anti-Americanism, during the fucking NATIONAL ANTHEM, is a fucking anti-American piece of shit.

The KNEELERS are the ones who made a big deal about the "Gestures" and their choice of whether or how to respond.

Of course it does.

Fuck the national anthem. I'm not going sing a song some racist made up.

Forum List

Back