Dolphins players take a knee

White racism against blacks is a trauma all blacks face. If AJ cannot recognize this, he is incapable of helping blacks.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

katsteve2012 replied to Avery,
But since you are fixated on highlighting that black citizens have a child abuse problem,

Katsteve, what is your opinion of this Chicago woman's assertions that MILLIONS of "savage" CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished from sexual predators?

This SALTY LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Millions? Really? Until there is fact based statistical information to support this blanket assumption it is nothing more than exactly that. An assumption that denigrates black females as generally being unfit to be parents.

You're sending a mixed message here "Avery" one mintute you are critical of rap and hip hop performers putting out music that speaks negatively of black women which I can understand in agree with. But then you turn around and in the same post and are for the most state that black women generally are failures as parents.

You are a living contradiction, and don't really appear to be doing anything more than perpetuating stereotypes about the black population in general.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nope. I fully support their right to protest.

It is the manner and timing of their protest, and the message that sends that I have been judging them on.

At a time when Standing is done to show pro-Americanism, they do the opposite.

Thus they show the OPPOSITE OF pro-Americanism.

Their protest of what is happening IN AMERICA has no 'timing" constraints, and is not mandated to be done at a given time to avoid offending anyone. What is so special about the time that they chose?

The answer is nothing. They acted like Americans by protesting peacefully, damaging nothing, harming no one and sending a message.

Peaceful dissent has a history of being effective in orchestrating change, and is intended to bring controversy and attention to societies wrongs.

You see nothing special about "the timing" when that timing is during the National Anthem of the United States of America?

It is an Unity Ritual where by the act of standing up together, Americans affirm their shared bond of being citizens of the same nation, and their loyalty to each other.

YOu, and the kneelers, and those that support them, see nothing special in that, because you don't have any such feeling.

That is the point.

The "feeling" that I have is that I am a tax paying, law abiding citizen of this country, who earned far above the median income of this country before I retired. However, I DO NOT like what I see happening in this country right now.

My own father and 9 blood uncles served in this countries military between the 1930"s through the 1960"s, and every single one of them returned home to be treated WORSE than they were when they served abroad.
So you can save your "patriotic"bullshit lecture.

I have NO loyalty or feeling of "unity" towards those who allow UNARMED people that could potentially be my own family members to be murdered with no repercussions, nor those who allow it to persist.

That does not mean that I don't love the country nor does it mean that the protestors do not either.

It could mean that they don't love their country. From the way you talk of the issue, it certainly sounds like a reason for hate.

How to tell, if their anger has poisoned their love of country and turned it to hate?

Well, lets look at what they do during the National Anthem when they have a chance to demonstrate how they feel.

MMMMMM.

I do not hate America. But I do not like what is happening in some parts of it. And if the protestors feel the same way, they have a platform upon which to protest peacefully.

Which is is what they are doing. Not standing does not equate to hate or anti Americanism.

And assuming that it does is narrow minded point of view that does not align with the founding principals of the country.

Have you ever stood for the National Anthem?

Their protest of what is happening IN AMERICA has no 'timing" constraints, and is not mandated to be done at a given time to avoid offending anyone. What is so special about the time that they chose?

The answer is nothing. They acted like Americans by protesting peacefully, damaging nothing, harming no one and sending a message.

Peaceful dissent has a history of being effective in orchestrating change, and is intended to bring controversy and attention to societies wrongs.

You see nothing special about "the timing" when that timing is during the National Anthem of the United States of America?

It is an Unity Ritual where by the act of standing up together, Americans affirm their shared bond of being citizens of the same nation, and their loyalty to each other.

YOu, and the kneelers, and those that support them, see nothing special in that, because you don't have any such feeling.

That is the point.

The "feeling" that I have is that I am a tax paying, law abiding citizen of this country, who earned far above the median income of this country before I retired. However, I DO NOT like what I see happening in this country right now.

My own father and 9 blood uncles served in this countries military between the 1930"s through the 1960"s, and every single one of them returned home to be treated WORSE than they were when they served abroad.

I have NO loyalty or feeling of "unity" towards those who allow UNARMED people that could potentially be my own family members to be murdered with no repercussions, nor those who allow it to persist.

That does not mean that I don't love the country nor does it mean that the protestors do not either.

It could mean that they don't love their country. From the way you talk of the issue, it certainly sounds like a reason for hate.

How to tell, if their anger has poisoned their love of country and turned it to hate?

Well, lets look at what they do during the National Anthem when they have a chance to demonstrate how they feel.

MMMMMM.

I do not hate America. But I do not like what is happening in some parts of it. And if the protestors feel the same way, they have a platform upon which to protest peacefully.

Which is is what they are doing. Not standing does not equate to hate or anti Americanism.

And assuming that it does is narrow minded point of view that does not align with the founding principals of the country.

Of course I have,. In school and in sports as a participant and as a spectator.

• Thanks

That is the point.

MMMMMM.

So have I. Look we do have something in common.

Sort of the point.

Do you wish for the best for America as a whole, and as many Americans as possible?

MMMMMM.

Sort of the point.

Do you wish for the best for America as a whole, and as many Americans as possible?

Of course I do. I have an adult son and daughter and I have 3 grandchildren. Of course want them and all of the next generation to thrive and most of all be safe.

My wife and I were blessed with opportunities and I want the same for them as well.

MMMMMM.

Sort of the point.

Of course I do. I an adult son and daughter and I have 3 grandchildren. Of course want them and all of the next generation to thrive and most of all be safe.

I want that for you and your descendants too.

Do you wish the same for my descendants?

Sort of the point.

Of course I do. I an adult son and daughter and I have 3 grandchildren. Of course want them and all of the next generation to thrive and most of all be safe.

Again. Yes I hope your decendents do well and are succesful.

Sort of the point.

Seems like we have a common goal, and a bond formed about being members of a group organized for self protection and shared benefit.

ie the nation.

I consider this a very, very good thing.

Do you?

Sort of the point.

Again. Yes I hope your decendents do well and are succesful. I think that most people generally feel that way

• Thanks

Sort of the point.

Seems like we have a common goal, and a bond formed about being members of a group organized for self protection and shared benefit.

ie the nation.

Do you?

I would agree on that point.

Sort of the point.

ie the nation.

Do you?

When I stand for the FLag, that it they type of thing I think of, or more "feel".

I always thought that was the type of thing that everyone who stood for the flag was thinking.

Indeed, that that was what standing for the flag was supposed to express.

ie the nation.

Do you?

When I stand for the FLag, that it they type of thing I think of, or more "feel".

I always thought that was the type of thing that everyone who stood for the flag was thinking.

Those that are not standing feel that way to. The ptotest does not m
ean that they dont want America as theiir home or that they wish the worst for the country. I know several people who are former players as well as some current players and I know some men who coached in the NFL. And what I have heard from all of them is that they viewed it as a way to send a message regarding "Liberty and Justice for all."

But not a single person that I know hates America or it's citizens. All these people do charitable work, mentor kids of all types and give back to their communities, and are grateful that they can.

ie the nation.

Do you?

ean that they dont want America as theiir home or that they wish the worst for the country. I know several people who are former players as well as some current players and I know some men who coached in the NFL. And what I have heard from all of them is that they viewed it as a way to send a message regarding "Liberty and Justice for all."

But not a single person that I know hates America or it's citizens. All these people do charitable work, mentor kids of all types and give back to their communities, and are grateful that they can.

I hear people call republicans "nazis: all the time now.

Why would such people want the best for "nazis"? That does not make sense.

ie the nation.

Do you?

I have not mentioned nazis. Not sure what you mean.

ie the nation.

Do you?

If lefties believe HALF the shit you/they say about us conservatives, it is hard to believe that you wish us well.

And then you go and support this kneeling during the National Anthem.

If lefties believe HALF the shit you/they say about us conservatives, it is hard to believe that you wish us well.

1. I support their protest because it is peaceful and it is a right that they have.

2. Feel free to show a single post where I have compared conservatives to "nazis". I do not hold grudges or wish anything bad to anyone based on their political beliefs.

3. I am not a so called "leftie" as you want to insist that I am.

1. I support their protest because it is peaceful and it is a right that they have.

2. Feel free to show a single post where I have compared conservatives to "nazis". I do not hold grudges or wish anything bad to anyone based on their political beliefs.

1. I support their right to protest. I judge them, on what they say and when they say it, as anti-Americans assholes.

2. You might not have said "nazi", but you've said enough.

3. What about you, is not.

1. I support their right to protest. I judge them, on what they say and when they say it, as anti-Americans assholes.

2. You might not have said "nazi", but you've said enough.

3. What about you, is not.

1. And what have I said? State it verbatim or find a post of what I said.

2. I know some of the ones who have protested and they are not anti american

Im not on the left or the right. Truthfully I think both sides have some people who are good and bad. However, I have seen you say some very unpleasant things about those on the left. So what about that? You certainly do not wish them well.
I do not have enough faith in this countries political system to "choose a side". They need to learn how to work together for the good of the country, and until I see that happening, which likely will not happen in my lifetime, I will remain an independent.

What else?

I read posts from all these whites who are anti government mad about paying taxes and ungrateful for what this nation has given to them in amounts that far exceed what we as blacks have ever seen. Yet these same people tell us how we should be grateful. Katsteve you are far too kind in ever discussing things with that idiot correll.

Forum List

Back