Dolphins players take a knee

I read posts from all these whites who are anti government mad about paying taxes and ungrateful for what this nation has given to them in amounts that far exceed what we as blacks have ever seen. Yet these same people tell us how we should be grateful. Katsteve you are far too kind in ever discussing things with that idiot correll.

Well. At least I can say he had his opportunity to be heard, IM2. Everyone gets one chance with me..lol.

I read posts from all these whites who are anti government mad about paying taxes and ungrateful for what this nation has given to them in amounts that far exceed what we as blacks have ever seen. Yet these same people tell us how we should be grateful. Katsteve you are far too kind in ever discussing things with that idiot correll.

Well. At least I can say he had his opportunity to be heard, IM2. Everyone gets one chance with me..lol.

You're doing the right thing. I tried but I couldn't keep going.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

katsteve2012 replied to Avery, "You're sending a mixed message here "Avery" one mintute you are critical of rap and hip hop performers putting out music that speaks negatively of black women which I can understand in agree with."

katsteve2012, once again you FAIL to recognize my writings CRITICIZE a large population of American girls and women who for more than thirty years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers have been HATFULLY denigrating as bitches and HOES.

Frankly after spending twelve years of my life as a Brooklyn, NY cop, regular witnessing large numbers of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, "living wild", emotionally or mentally ill American moms INTENTIONALLY introducing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets to an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE...

...I CANNOT and WILL NOT disagree or criticize America's population of urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including President and Mrs. Obama friends or WH guests, for composing music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human creatures and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Katsteve, the fact YOU continually refuse to offer an intelligent reply to the following two questions, assures me you agree with the urban-truth-tellers, many who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are VICTIMS of potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC and GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE, aka GENERATIONAL POVERTY.

Katsteve, when you decide offer an intelligent reply to these TWO questions that you repeatedly decline to reply to, I'll consider taking you seriously and viewing you as a caring fellow citizens genuinely interested in improving the Quality of Life for our American neighbors of color.

Peace.

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

katsteve2012 replied to Avery, "You're sending a mixed message here "Avery" one mintute you are critical of rap and hip hop performers putting out music that speaks negatively of black women which I can understand in agree with."

katsteve2012, once again you FAIL to recognize my writings CRITICIZE a large population of American girls and women who for more than thirty years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers have been HATFULLY denigrating as bitches and HOES.

Frankly after spending twelve years of my life as a Brooklyn, NY cop, regular witnessing large numbers of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, "living wild", emotionally or mentally ill American moms INTENTIONALLY introducing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets to an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE...

...I CANNOT and WILL NOT disagree or criticize America's population of urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including President and Mrs. Obama friends or WH guests, for composing music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human creatures and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Katsteve, the fact YOU continually refuse to offer an intelligent reply to the following two questions, assures me you agree with the urban-truth-tellers, many who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are VICTIMS of potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC and GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE, aka GENERATIONAL POVERTY.

Katsteve, when you decide offer an intelligent reply to these TWO questions that you repeatedly decline to reply to, I'll consider taking you seriously and viewing you as a caring fellow citizens genuinely interested in improving the Quality of Life for our American neighbors of color.

Peace.

View attachment 219375
___
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

After working 32 years in the hood asking he people why these things happen, I can tell you that what you just said is so far off base that it qualifies for insanity. Start posting intelligent posts then maybe you'll get intelligent responses. I've worked with black police and they don't see things like you. You're part of the problem, the house boy who wants to impress whites by showing he can be "hard" on blacks. What solutions did you bring to the damn table? Those blacks you always post pictures of talk about blacks starting business, black community and economic development, youth programs and ways to be more self reliant. They talk but not asking whitey for shit. They talk about us spending our dollars in our communities. You ignore a major trauma all blacks face to spam nonsense all the time. STFU, you do us no good as black people.

I hear people call republicans "nazis: all the time now.

Why would such people want the best for "nazis"? That does not make sense.

I have not mentioned nazis. Not sure what you mean.

If lefties believe HALF the shit you/they say about us conservatives, it is hard to believe that you wish us well.

And then you go and support this kneeling during the National Anthem.

1. I support their protest because it is peaceful and it is a right that they have.

2. Feel free to show a single post where I have compared conservatives to "nazis". I do not hold grudges or wish anything bad to anyone based on their political beliefs.

3. I am not a so called "leftie" as you want to insist that I am.

1. I support their right to protest. I judge them, on what they say and when they say it, as anti-Americans assholes.

2. You might not have said "nazi", but you've said enough.

3. What about you, is not.

1. And what have I said? State it verbatim or find a post of what I said.

2. I know some of the ones who have protested and they are not anti american

Im not on the left or the right. Truthfully I think both sides have some people who are good and bad. However, I have seen you say some very unpleasant things about those on the left. So what about that? You certainly do not wish them well.
I do not have enough faith in this countries political system to "choose a side". They need to learn how to work together for the good of the country, and until I see that happening, which likely will not happen in my lifetime, I will remain an independent.

What else?

1. You've called me a "Racist asshole" for disapproving of the kneeling, a position shared by over half the nation. If over hafl the nation, is in your eyes, "racist assholes", then why do you wish them well, and consider yourself loyal to them?

2. If they are not anti-American, then they should consider standing during the National Anthem. Because kneeling sends the message of anti-Americanism.

3. There are a lot of unpleasant things about the left that need discussed. Their constant use of false accusations of racism, is one of the big ones, like you keep doing in this thread.

Peace.

View attachment 219375
___

Here is what I refer to as a mixed message, when you quoted me, you conveniently left out that I also stated that while you are critical of some rappers for "denigrating black women" , you also in the same message portray black women as failed parents and blame them for a generational cycle of child abuse. So if you decide to quote me, at least quote my entire statement instead of just half of it.

Peace.

View attachment 219375
___

Here is what I refer to as a mixed message, when you quoted me, you conveniently left out that I also stated that while you are critical of some rappers for "denigrating black women" , you also in the same message portray black women as failed parents and blame them for a generational cycle of child abuse. So if you decide to quote me, at least quote my entire statement instead of just half of it.
Why doesnt he complain about how white men denigrate white women and portray them as hookers?

IM2 asked Avery Jarhman, "What solutions did you bring to the damn table?"

Hello, IM2. according to your writings on the USMB, there are no problems in black America.

So why are you asking for solutions?
_____

IM2, can we KEEP it REAL? During this live broadcast, Oshay Duke Jackson, creator and CEO of Negro Manosphere Home Page - Negro Manosphere - www.negromanosphere.com, as well as Mr. LARMovement and Mr. Donavon Sharpe, two contributing members to the Negromanosphere, engage in a public discussion about interracial dating and black women's lack of femininity.

IM2, I listened to every minute of this Friday, September 28, 2018, 3:12:36 live broadcast during which these gentlemen spoke with callers to the show, many who are black women dancing around the show's topic, "Why Is Everybody So Mad When Black Men Date White Women? (The Brother Pill Podcast)" Oshay Vlogcast Channel Streamed live on Sep 28, 2018.

IM2, beginning at 2:34:13, I'm sharing with you what I view as highlights of an information-packed discussion, including comments offered by a black American mom, who at 2:46:16 speaks about black women's anxiety, as well as her belief that worldwide, black women are viewed in a negative light.

IM2, During this broadcast Mr. LARMovement, shares his usual common sense, wisdom and knowledge that I'm certain you, as well as other USMB members will not agree with.

I'm also fairly certain if you and others do listen to these free-thinking, successful, accomplished American men sharing their thoughts, concerns and opinions, you and other USMB members will view them as Coons, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms for speaking their truths.

IM2, tell me I'm lying.
____
Please consider SUBSCRIBING to and supporting the YT channels and other public platforms where the above American men share their thoughts, concerns and experience.

Peace.

I have not mentioned nazis. Not sure what you mean.

If lefties believe HALF the shit you/they say about us conservatives, it is hard to believe that you wish us well.

1. I support their protest because it is peaceful and it is a right that they have.

2. Feel free to show a single post where I have compared conservatives to "nazis". I do not hold grudges or wish anything bad to anyone based on their political beliefs.

1. I support their right to protest. I judge them, on what they say and when they say it, as anti-Americans assholes.

Im not on the left or the right. Truthfully I think both sides have some people who are good and bad. However, I have seen you say some very unpleasant things about those on the left. So what about that? You certainly do not wish them well.
I do not have enough faith in this countries political system to "choose a side". They need to learn how to work together for the good of the country, and until I see that happening, which likely will not happen in my lifetime, I will remain an independent.

What else?

1. You've called me a "Racist asshole" for disapproving of the kneeling, a position shared by over half the nation. If over hafl the nation, is in your eyes, "racist assholes", then why do you wish them well, and consider yourself loyal to them?

2. If they are not anti-American, then they should consider standing during the National Anthem. Because kneeling sends the message of anti-Americanism.

3. There are a lot of unpleasant things about the left that need discussed. Their constant use of false accusations of racism, is one of the big ones, like you keep doing in this thread.

1. Go back and read the thread. And you will see that it was you who started the namecalling first.

2. See the following article on the protests. It is a divided opinion nationally on whether it is unpatriotic or not.

Majority of voters say NFL players kneeling is not unpatriotic

3. There are undersireable aspects to both sides. And neither side is a glowing example of honesty and integrity.
To tell a one sided narrative favoring one side is neither objective or fair.

Hello, IM2. according to your writings on the USMB, there are no problems in black America.

_____

IM2, can we KEEP it REAL? During this live broadcast, Oshay Duke Jackson, creator and CEO of Negro Manosphere Home Page - Negro Manosphere - www.negromanosphere.com, as well as Mr. LARMovement and Mr. Donavon Sharpe, two contributing members to the Negromanosphere, engage in a public discussion about interracial dating and black women's lack of femininity.

IM2, I listened to every minute of this Friday, September 28, 2018, 3:12:36 live broadcast during which these gentlemen spoke with callers to the show, many who are black women dancing around the show's topic, "Why Is Everybody So Mad When Black Men Date White Women? (The Brother Pill Podcast)" Oshay Vlogcast Channel Streamed live on Sep 28, 2018.

IM2, beginning at 2:34:13, I'm sharing with you what I view as highlights of an information-packed discussion, including comments offered by a black American mom, who at 2:46:16 speaks about black women's anxiety, as well as her belief that worldwide, black women are viewed in a negative light.

IM2, During this broadcast Mr. LARMovement, shares his usual common sense, wisdom and knowledge that I'm certain you, as well as other USMB members will not agree with.

I'm also fairly certain if you and others do listen to these free-thinking, successful, accomplished American men sharing their thoughts, concerns and opinions, you and other USMB members will view them as Coons, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms for speaking their truths.

IM2, tell me I'm lying.
____
Please consider SUBSCRIBING to and supporting the YT channels and other public platforms where the above American men share their thoughts, concerns and experience.

Peace.

You are wrong "Avery". IM2 has never stated that "there are no problems in Black America. In fact, he has mentioned how he has helped resolve problems and what he pointed out is that OTHER demographics in America have problems as well.

What YOU have done is to ONLY point out the negative in black Americans and not made a positive statement at all.

Last edited:

_____

IM2, tell me I'm lying.
____

Peace.

I am a free thinking, successful and accomplished black American man. I have contributed to solutions that have reduced problems and created opportunities in the black community. What have you done? And I'm not going to consider subscribing to sellout TV.

katsteve2012 replied to Avery, "What YOU have done is to ONLY point out the negative in black Americans and not made a positive statement at all."

Hello, Katsteve. When you decide to reply to these THREE questions that you repeatedly decline to offer an intelligent reply to, I'll consider taking you seriously and viewing you as a caring fellow citizens genuinely interested in improving the Quality of Life for our American neighbors of color.

Peace.

gang members OPRAH.jpg
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

IM2 replied to Avery, "I am a free thinking, successful and accomplished black American man. I have contributed to solutions that have reduced problems and created opportunities in the black community. What have you done?"

Hello, IM2. What Have I done to help improve my fellow citizen's Quality of Life?

Before fleeing/abandoning/transferring from Brooklyn's Bedford Stuyvesant community due to concerns for my physical safety, as well as emotional well being, I spent near-twelve years of my life attempting to protect fellow citizens from being emotionally and/or physically harmed (or worse) by a significant population of apparent emotionally or mentally ill, SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL AMERICAN BORN TERRORISTS who were raised, nurtured and socialized by a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic teen and adult American moms who more than a dozen President and Mrs. Obama Urban-TRUTH-teller friends HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human bitches and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Sadly, when they were children and teens, most all of the people appearing in the following video do not have the option of packing up their belongings and moving to another community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that are not healthy for them.

"Respect Life" - Season 3 - Episode 1

MY BROOKLYN, NY ROOKIE COP IGNORANCE

Peace.

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN.jpg
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

IM2 replied to Avery, "I am a free thinking, successful and accomplished black American man. I have contributed to solutions that have reduced problems and created opportunities in the black community. What have you done?"

Hello, IM2. What Have I done to help improve my fellow citizen's Quality of Life?

Before fleeing/abandoning/transferring from Brooklyn's Bedford Stuyvesant community due to concerns for my physical safety, as well as emotional well being, I spent near-twelve years of my life attempting to protect fellow citizens from being emotionally and/or physically harmed (or worse) by a significant population of apparent emotionally or mentally ill, SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL AMERICAN BORN TERRORISTS who were raised, nurtured and socialized by a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic teen and adult American moms who more than a dozen President and Mrs. Obama Urban-TRUTH-teller friends HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human bitches and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Sadly, when they were children and teens, most all of the people appearing in the following video do not have the option of packing up their belongings and moving to another community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that are not healthy for them.

"Respect Life" - Season 3 - Episode 1

MY BROOKLYN, NY ROOKIE COP IGNORANCE

Peace.

___

Ok, "Avery". That is what you did "then". What have you done since "fleeing, abandoning, transferring", to contribute to helping these "poor people" who are so "troubled" due to the non stop assault on them by "profane rappers" and "dysfunctional mothers"?

Maybe someone wil take YOU seriously when you answer THAT question.

What else?

1. Go back and read the thread. And you will see that it was you who started the namecalling first.

2. See the following article on the protests. It is a divided opinion nationally on whether it is unpatriotic or not.

3. There are undersireable aspects to both sides. And neither side is a glowing example of honesty and integrity.

1. Yep. Dolphins players take a knee

You called me a "fool", "arrogant" and "ignorant". I mostly let it pass, at that time.

2. Wow. Those were some slanted questions. THey included the conclusion in the question, that was an utter shit poll. My question stands. Over half the country, is in your view, "Racist assholes", so why do you wish them well, and feel loyal to them?

3. Sure. And on this issue, the dems/libs are the ones that need called on their bullshit, ie open anti-Americanism.

What else?

1. Yep. Dolphins players take a knee

You called me a "fool", "arrogant" and "ignorant". I mostly let it pass, at that time.

2. Wow. Those were some slanted questions. THey included the conclusion in the question, that was an utter shit poll. My question stands. Over half the country, is in your view, "Racist assholes", so why do you wish them well, and feel loyal to them?

3. Sure. And on this issue, the dems/libs are the ones that need called on their bullshit, ie open anti-Americanism.

1. As I stated previously, you started the namecalling first. That is not usually something that I resort to unless it is in response to being called a name. And when I am, the gloves are off.

2. I do not feel that "over half the country" are "racist assholes" because obviously I have personally spoken to over half the country, and never will. I judge based on what I am told by individuals. I have spoken to a number of people who disagree with the protestors, but DID NOT take their disagreement to the point of referring to them as "Anti American(expletives) as you did. At least they kept their difference of opinion at a level of respect that was was worthy of respect in return. That being said, I do not wish anything bad upon anyone, who does nothing to me personally.

3. And while there maybe SOME on the left that should be called out, there are also some on the right that should be as well. There is no political party that has a monopoly on decency and honesty.

Forum List

Back