Dolphins players take a knee

[

Bottom line is that they are exercising their rights, and if their manner of doing so gets under the skin of more "people" like YOU, more power to them.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You have absolutely no "right" to be an asshole in the work place. That is not covered in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up.
[

Bottom line is that they are exercising their rights, and if their manner of doing so gets under the skin of more "people" like YOU, more power to them.

You have absolutely no "right" to be an asshole in the work place. That is not covered in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up.

And YOU are a bat shit crazy wingnut. But, I will take time here to educate you just once. If you don't believe this link. Look it up yourself.

Is it illegal for NFL players to kneel for the anthem?

Wow. That article does not cover the point about the workplace.

And? The law protects people in the workplace.

What employer requires their employees to stand for the anthem?

THe law does not protect people from being fired for insulting their employer's customers.

The question is not whether the teams should have fired them for not standing, but should the teams have fired them for ACTIVELY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF STANDING.

ie instead of sending a message of Patriotism and Loyalty to their fellow citizens, ie the fans, they instead sent a message of disrespect and enmity to their fellow citizens, ie the fans.

The fans pay for tickets to see players play. They are on the clock when the whistle is blown signaling the start of the game.

Their loyalty should be to the game, and their collective position on a social issue belongs to them personally.

The armchair patriots like you cannot seem to understand that.

I don't know. They are not the focus of this thread. I wouldn't be calling them anti American though, I can assure you.

You don't know what kind of harsh words, you would have for a successful white supremacists protest movement?

Seriously? YOu can't image what you might say in that scenario?

LOL!!!!!
I don't generally get involved in race related discussions. I don't recall taking part in the discussions surrounding that particular protest when it took place. I'm not familiar with their protest except that it had to do with the removal of statues, I think. I don't really have an opinion on statues.

Fine. You would be fully supportive of a successful white supremacist protest movement, because it is legal, supportive to the point that you would not have any harsh words to say about them.
That is a very weak example. One group is looking for equality and the other is after supremacy. You havent given this much thought.

Far too many of these thickheaded, racist people speak on this subject emotionally without thinking.

The very thought of these BLACK players having the audacity to protest the way that they are doing makes them rabid to the point of utter stupidity.

They claim it has nothing to do with race, but anyone who has posted in this forum long enough would have to be in a coma to believe that.

I am American Patriot, who thinks that people who kneel during the National Anthem and their employers who support them are anti-American assholes.

I don't care about the skin color of the people involved. You are the one that keeps bringing that up, not me.

You don't know what kind of harsh words, you would have for a successful white supremacists protest movement?

LOL!!!!!
I don't generally get involved in race related discussions. I don't recall taking part in the discussions surrounding that particular protest when it took place. I'm not familiar with their protest except that it had to do with the removal of statues, I think. I don't really have an opinion on statues.

Fine. You would be fully supportive of a successful white supremacist protest movement, because it is legal, supportive to the point that you would not have any harsh words to say about them.
That is a very weak example. One group is looking for equality and the other is after supremacy. You havent given this much thought.

Far too many of these thickheaded, racist people speak on this subject emotionally without thinking.

The very thought of these BLACK players having the audacity to protest the way that they are doing makes them rabid to the point of utter stupidity.

They claim it has nothing to do with race, but anyone who has posted in this forum long enough would have to be in a coma to believe that.
Well it does show a jumbled up state of mind. That kind of comparison makes me question every other statement made on this subject.

YOu have people kneeling during the National Anthem. You think that type of thing would not piss people off? YOu think it is only because of race?

There is nothing "jumbled" about Americans, being pissed off at active Anti-Americanism being expressed during the National Fucking Anthem.

You moron.

I don't know. They are not the focus of this thread. I wouldn't be calling them anti American though, I can assure you.

LOL!!!!!

Yes, I did.

My point is that a "protest" can be anti-American.
I suppose it can. Supremacists marching in torchlight processions is anti american as it undermines "created equal". Sportsmen calling for equality is very American.
There is no relationship between the two groups and it is incedibly insulting to suggest that there is.

[

[

And YOU are a bat shit crazy wingnut. But, I will take time here to educate you just once. If you don't believe this link. Look it up yourself.

[

[

Nobody said it was illegal you stupid Moon Bat. You are confused.

However, the employer can set workplace standards. An employee has no right to break those standards and expect to retain employment.

The shithead American hating Negroes have the right to be assholes.

The owners have the right to set the standards, or not.

The customers of the NFL have the right to not buy the product. Looking at the decrease in viewership of the games it looks like a lot of people are doing that.

Only a dickhead would support the NFL nowadays.

Im not confused, asswipe. You are. They are protesting within their rights. And truth is that not a single player has been fined or cut for protesting.

It would not stand up in court.

Viewership may be down; but tune to any channel broadcasting and NFL game, and there are still
packed stadiums.

There are far too many wealthy WHITE people making tons of money on the backs of the players for the NFL to be ostracized over players protesting, you dumbass.

Confused Moon Bat. I feel sorry for your ignorance. Nobody should have to go through life as dumb and stupid as you apparently are.

The 1st Amendment (protection of free speech), as with the rest of the Constitution, applies to the federal government only although the Supreme Court extended it to the States.

The employer can set workplace standards and fire the shitheads that don't adhere to those standards.

Now there are a couple of things that are protected. For instance, an employer can't set a standard that you have to be a Negro to maintain employment. The 1964 Civil Rights Acts protected Whites from being discriminated against in the workplace by bigoted Blacks.

Setting a standard that you can't exhibit American hating behavior in the workplace is not prohibited in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

Too bad the owners of the NFL (with one exception) don't have the courage to fire the filthy Negroes that show disrespect for our flag and our country. Piss on the filthy ass fans that pay money to fund that disrespect.

I won't have anything to do the NFL. Neither do many of my friends. It is fun entertainment every once in awhile but we are not going to fund bad hateful behavior.

THe law does not protect people from being fired for insulting their employer's customers.

The question is not whether the teams should have fired them for not standing, but should the teams have fired them for ACTIVELY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF STANDING.

ie instead of sending a message of Patriotism and Loyalty to their fellow citizens, ie the fans, they instead sent a message of disrespect and enmity to their fellow citizens, ie the fans.

The fans pay for tickets to see players play. They are on the clock when the whistle is blown signaling the start of the game.

Their loyalty should be to the game, and their collective position on a social issue belongs to them personally.

When they kneel for the Anthem, they are expressing disrespect, disloyalty, and enmity to the fans, ie their customers.

In a healthy society, such behavior would get their asses fired.

BUt the assholes owners sided with the players, instead of their fans, probably based on 1. their own lack of any feeling of patriotism, and 2, their assumption that Americans are used to be shit on, and would not respond in any meaningful fashion.

LOL!!!!!

Yes, I did.

My point is that a "protest" can be anti-American.
I suppose it can. Supremacists marching in torchlight processions is anti american as it undermines "created equal". Sportsmen calling for equality is very American.
There is no relationship between the two groups and it is incedibly insulting to suggest that there is.

So,, you agree. A protest can be anti-American. Thank you. That was my point.

And of course, nothing in my question suggested any relationship between the two groups, save your bullshit outrage for someone dumb enough to fall for it.

And of course, kneeling during the National Anthem, when standing is done to show pro-Americanism,

is obviously ANTI-AMERICAN.

HOW they choose to make their protest, says a lot more about them, then their stated intent.

They are anti-American assholes. FUCK THEM ALL, AND THEIR EMPLOYERS FOR SUPPORTING THEM.

[Q

BUt the assholes owners sided with the players, instead of their fans, probably based on 1. their own lack of any feeling of patriotism, and 2, their assumption that Americans are used to be shit on, and would not respond in any meaningful fashion.

The owners were chickenshits who were afraid if they stood up to the filthy Negroes disrespecting the flag then that it would result in them losing some money.

The only thing is that for most of the players if they didn't play football then the only job they could get would be flipping burgers somewhere.

What is going to (and is) happening is that only Black fans will be following the NFL. The NFL will have alienated much of their fan base.

If that is the business model they want then fine. They won't be getting my money.

[Q

The owners were chickenshits who were afraid if they stood up to the filthy Negroes disrespecting the flag then that it would result in them losing some money.

I think that they are just used to coddling the players, and thought that the fans would just sit there like bitches and take the disrespect and keep paying and watching.

Patriotism has been under attack by the Left for a long time. If I had a dollar for every time some moronic asshole leftie quoted "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" at me, I would be a rich man.

[

[

[

[

Nobody said it was illegal you stupid Moon Bat. You are confused.

However, the employer can set workplace standards. An employee has no right to break those standards and expect to retain employment.

The shithead American hating Negroes have the right to be assholes.

The owners have the right to set the standards, or not.

The customers of the NFL have the right to not buy the product. Looking at the decrease in viewership of the games it looks like a lot of people are doing that.

Only a dickhead would support the NFL nowadays.

Im not confused, asswipe. You are. They are protesting within their rights. And truth is that not a single player has been fined or cut for protesting.

It would not stand up in court.

Viewership may be down; but tune to any channel broadcasting and NFL game, and there are still
packed stadiums.

There are far too many wealthy WHITE people making tons of money on the backs of the players for the NFL to be ostracized over players protesting, you dumbass.

Confused Moon Bat. I feel sorry for your ignorance. Nobody should have to go through life as dumb and stupid as you apparently are.

The 1st Amendment (protection of free speech), as with the rest of the Constitution, applies to the federal government only although the Supreme Court extended it to the States.

The employer can set workplace standards and fire the shitheads that don't adhere to those standards.

Now there are a couple of things that are protected. For instance, an employer can't set a standard that you have to be a Negro to maintain employment. The 1964 Civil Rights Acts protected Whites from being discriminated against in the workplace by bigoted Blacks.

Setting a standard that you can't exhibit American hating behavior in the workplace is not prohibited in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

Too bad the owners of the NFL (with one exception) don't have the courage to fire the filthy Negroes that show disrespect for our flag and our country. Piss on the filthy ass fans that pay money to fund that disrespect.

I won't have anything to do the NFL. Neither do many of my friends. It is fun entertainment every once in awhile but we are not going to fund bad hateful behavior.

You should change your screename from "Flash" to "Molasses", because you are so slow and dimwitted, you racist loon.

Anyone knows what an employer CAN DO in terms of implementing a workplace policy.

But their ability to legally enforce it could and would be challenged. In case you didn't know it, even students in public schools cannot be legally required to salute the flag.

Look THAT up.

The so called "filthy negroes" that you refer to are currently not violating any policy nor any law, you filthy piece of white trash.

Lastly where in the 1964 civil rights act was there anything specicically about whites being protected in the workplace from black people? That law pohibited discrimination based on race, religion and gender and was implemented primarily to keep racist assholes like you from violating the rights of others.

When they kneel for the Anthem, they are expressing disrespect, disloyalty, and enmity to the fans, ie their customers.

The vast majority of decent employers support their workforce, dumbass. Especially if they invest millions of dollars in them. And even moreso, they support them in exercising their rights.

This country is not (quite yet) goverened by a tyrannical dictator. Nor is it inhabited by a flock of obedient sheep. That is what freedom is all about.

TV ratings down, team revenues up: have protests really hurt the NFL?

Last edited:

The vast majority of decent employers support their workforce, dumbass. Especially if they invest millions of dollars in them. And even moreso, they support them in exercising their rights.

This country is not (quite yet) goverened by a tyrannical dictator. Nor is it inhabited by a flock of obedient sheep. That is what freedom is all about.

The vast majority of employers don't have to deal with their employees, making very insulting and anti-American "speech" to their customers DURING THE FUCKING NATIONAL ANTHEM.

In a healthy society, such behavior would be beyond the pale, and the kneelers would have been fired.

LOL!!!!!

I am American Patriot, who thinks that people who kneel during the National Anthem and their employers who support them are anti-American assholes.

I don't care about the skin color of the people involved. You are the one that keeps bringing that up, not me.

What you are is a fake patriot who wants to piss on the rights of the players who are protesting. That in itself is "Anti American".

And yes, it does further offend you that the majority of the players who are protesting happen to be people who do not look like you.

The vast majority of employers don't have to deal with their employees, making very insulting and anti-American "speech" to their customers DURING THE FUCKING NATIONAL ANTHEM.

In a healthy society, such behavior would be beyond the pale, and the kneelers would have been fired.

WTF? None of them have made any "speeches" they have QUIETLY kneeled and bowed their heads.

So then, this concludes this exchange. This society is not healthy, so you are actually right for a change on that one point.

The players are protesting one of the illnesses in this society and, NOT A SINGLE ONE has been fired. And it is not likely that any will be anytime soon.

Kick rocks.

What you are is a fake patriot who wants to piss on the rights of the players who are protesting. That in itself is "Anti American".

And yes, it does further offend you that the majority of the players who are protesting happen to be people who do not look like you.

1. The players have their right to "speech". THey do NOT have a right to not be judged by that "speech". They are "stated" that they hold their fellow Americans in contempt and enmity. It is right and proper that American society return the favor.

2. Your assumption that I am offended by the skin color of the anti-Americans assholes we are discussing, is just your self serving assumption, and you have done nothing to support it.

WTF? None of them have made any "speeches" they have QUIETLY kneeled and bowed their heads.

So then, this concludes this exchange. This society is not healthy, so you are actually right for a change on that one point.

The players are protesting one of the illnesses in this society and, NOT A SINGLE ONE has been fired. And it is not likely that any will be anytime soon.

Kick rocks.

The right to protest is covered under right to free speech.

When they protest they are "saying" something.

D'uh.

THe kneelers are expressing their anti-Americanism, at a very poorly chosen time.

IN a healthy society their behavior would have gotten them fired.

1. The players have their right to "speech". THey do NOT have a right to not be judged by that "speech". They are "stated" that they hold their fellow Americans in contempt and enmity. It is right and proper that American society return the favor.

2. Your assumption that I am offended by the skin color of the anti-Americans assholes we are discussing, is just your self serving assumption, and you have done nothing to support it.

Call it whatever the fuck you want to. When Kaepernick started it he very clearly stated why and never have any of the players publically stated that they "hold all contempt for all Americans", that is YOU who wishes to interpret it that way because of your histrionic personality disorder and your closet racist beliefs.

Just because YOU are offended,everyone else is not, so get over it.

Last edited:
Is this anti American, Correll ?

r

Kick rocks.

The right to protest is covered under right to free speech.

When they protest they are "saying" something.

D'uh.

THe kneelers are expressing their anti-Americanism, at a very poorly chosen time.

IN a healthy society their behavior would have gotten them fired.

And as pointed out to you, they are protesting an illness that exists in this society, and there is nothing "poor" about the time that they chose to do so.

And.......NONE. OF. THEM. HAVE. BEEN. FIRED.

If it bothers you tough shit. Rally some of your fellow wingnuts and start your own franchise.

Call it whatever the fuck you want to. When Kaepernick started it it he very clearly stated why and never have any of the players publically stated that they "hold all contempt for all Americans", that is YOU who wishes to interpret it that way because of your histrionic personality disorder and your closet racist beliefs.

Just because YOU are offended,everyone else is not, so get over it.

He said he could not show respect to America.

And by kneeling, he is showing the opposite of respect, disrespect, to America as a whole.

Forum List

Back