Dolphins players take a knee

The honest thing for you to do, would be to admit that some protests can be "anti-American".
I am being honest. I defended the right of the white supremacists even though I don't agree with their message. It is an American right. It is not anti American.

I did not ask you if it was legal.

I DID NOT ASK YOU IF IT WAS LEGAL.
How can something that is a basic right, granted by law, be antithetical to the society that grants that right?

YOu tell me. Do you consider this protest to be healthy for our society?

29913742001_5552161255001_5552140080001-vs.jpg
Yes, I do. It is instructive.

Really? What if they started to gain ground in their goals? Would you like that, or would you have harsh words to say about them?

I am being honest. I defended the right of the white supremacists even though I don't agree with their message. It is an American right. It is not anti American.

How can something that is a basic right, granted by law, be antithetical to the society that grants that right?

Really? What if they started to gain ground in their goals? Would you like that, or would you have harsh words to say about them?
I don't feel threatened by them. But that doesn't mean I can't have harsh words to say about them regardless.

If they are doing it out in the open, much the better I think. Then we (society) can have a discussion about it. We can't solve our problems otherwise. Protesting is the act of seeking redress for our grievances. It's healthy.

I don't feel threatened by them. But that doesn't mean I can't have harsh words to say about them regardless.

If they are doing it out in the open, much the better I think. Then we (society) can have a discussion about it. We can't solve our problems otherwise. Protesting is the act of seeking redress for our grievances. It's healthy.

What kind of harsh words?

I don't know. They are not the focus of this thread. I wouldn't be calling them anti American though, I can assure you.

We both agree(d) that they have the right to protest.
Actions speak louder than words.

You say that they have the right to protest but you strive to silence them.

Freedom to protest normally does not extend to the work place. But in this case, their employers have chosen to support their protest.

In a healthy society, the owners and the League, would not want their employees insulting their customers, but, hey, it is their right to do so.

I don't know. They are not the focus of this thread. I wouldn't be calling them anti American though, I can assure you.

You don't know what kind of harsh words, you would have for a successful white supremacists protest movement?

Seriously? YOu can't image what you might say in that scenario?

LOL!!!!!

[

Bottom line is that they are exercising their rights, and if their manner of doing so gets under the skin of more "people" like YOU, more power to them.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You have absolutely no "right" to be an asshole in the work place. That is not covered in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up.
[

Bottom line is that they are exercising their rights, and if their manner of doing so gets under the skin of more "people" like YOU, more power to them.

You have absolutely no "right" to be an asshole in the work place. That is not covered in the Bill of Rights. Go look it up.

And YOU are a bat shit crazy wingnut. But, I will take time here to educate you just once. If you don't believe this link. Look it up yourself.

Is it illegal for NFL players to kneel for the anthem?

[

[

And YOU are a bat shit crazy wingnut. But, I will take time here to educate you just once. If you don't believe this link. Look it up yourself.

Wow. That article does not cover the point about the workplace.

You don't know what kind of harsh words, you would have for a successful white supremacists protest movement?

LOL!!!!!
I don't generally get involved in race related discussions. I don't recall taking part in the discussions surrounding that particular protest when it took place. I'm not familiar with their protest except that it had to do with the removal of statues, I think. I don't really have an opinion on statues.

LOL!!!!!
I don't generally get involved in race related discussions. I don't recall taking part in the discussions surrounding that particular protest when it took place. I'm not familiar with their protest except that it had to do with the removal of statues, I think. I don't really have an opinion on statues.

Fine. You would be fully supportive of a successful white supremacist protest movement, because it is legal, supportive to the point that you would not have any harsh words to say about them.

NFL: Colin Kaepernick thanks Miami Dolphins duo for kneeling during anthem

Colin Kaepernick has thanked Miami Dolphins duo Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson after they kneeled during the US national anthem on Sunday.

It comes after Nike decided to use Kaepernick as the face of a new campaign.

Kaepernick was the first NFL player to kneel during the national anthem to highlight racial injustice.

It seems to be impossible to discuss this protest in a rational way on this board.Clearly there are deep issues here that should be addressed but the reaction of the President and his attack dogs have made this impossible.

I dont know how representative the racist posters on the "race relations" forum are of America as a whole but it looks like the civil rights movement drove the racism underground and that hatred still exists.

Why cant the US leave the hatred in the past ?
WHY? because the republican party is built on hate

[

[

Nobody said it was illegal you stupid Moon Bat. You are confused.

However, the employer can set workplace standards. An employee has no right to break those standards and expect to retain employment.

The shithead American hating Negroes have the right to be assholes.

The owners have the right to set the standards, or not.

The customers of the NFL have the right to not buy the product. Looking at the decrease in viewership of the games it looks like a lot of people are doing that.

Only a dickhead would support the NFL nowadays.

[

[

Of course it doesn't. Like I have said several times, these Moon Bats are confused.

Being an American hating asshole is not protected in the work place under the Bill of Rights pertaining to free speech. These Libtards have a hard time understanding things like that.

[

[

And? The law protects people in the workplace.

What employer requires their employees to stand for the anthem?
[

[

Nobody said it was illegal you stupid Moon Bat. You are confused.

However, the employer can set workplace standards. An employee has no right to break those standards and expect to retain employment.

The shithead American hating Negroes have the right to be assholes.

The owners have the right to set the standards, or not.

The customers of the NFL have the right to not buy the product. Looking at the decrease in viewership of the games it looks like a lot of people are doing that.

Only a dickhead would support the NFL nowadays.

Im not confused, asswipe. You are. They are protesting within their rights. And truth is that not a single player has been fined or cut for protesting.

It would not stand up in court.

Viewership may be down; but tune to any channel broadcasting and NFL game, and there are still
packed stadiums.

There are far too many wealthy WHITE people making tons of money on the backs of the players for the NFL to be ostracized over players protesting, you dumbass.

LOL!!!!!

Fine. You would be fully supportive of a successful white supremacist protest movement, because it is legal, supportive to the point that you would not have any harsh words to say about them.
That is a very weak example. One group is looking for equality and the other is after supremacy. You havent given this much thought.

LOL!!!!!

That is a very weak example. One group is looking for equality and the other is after supremacy. You havent given this much thought.

Far too many of these thickheaded, racist people speak on this subject emotionally without thinking.

The very thought of these BLACK players having the audacity to protest the way that they are doing makes them rabid to the point of utter stupidity.

They claim it has nothing to do with race, but anyone who has posted in this forum long enough would have to be in a coma to believe that.

[

[

And? The law protects people in the workplace.

What employer requires their employees to stand for the anthem?

THe law does not protect people from being fired for insulting their employer's customers.

The question is not whether the teams should have fired them for not standing, but should the teams have fired them for ACTIVELY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF STANDING.

ie instead of sending a message of Patriotism and Loyalty to their fellow citizens, ie the fans, they instead sent a message of disrespect and enmity to their fellow citizens, ie the fans.

LOL!!!!!

Far too many of these thickheaded, racist people speak on this subject emotionally without thinking.

The very thought of these BLACK players having the audacity to protest the way that they are doing makes them rabid to the point of utter stupidity.

They claim it has nothing to do with race, but anyone who has posted in this forum long enough would have to be in a coma to believe that.
Well it does show a jumbled up state of mind. That kind of comparison makes me question every other statement made on this subject.

LOL!!!!!

Yes, I did.

My point is that a "protest" can be anti-American.

Forum List

Back