DOJ Sues City: Claims Written Test Is Racist

No libtards wanna comment?

The DOJ/Holder also did this to the Columbus (OH) Police Department. Made them lower standars enough to more black candidates would be hired.

I mean no offense to firemen, who are among our bravest men in the world. But....as much as we want smart firemen...wouldnt we also want the smartest possible guys who carry guns and can legally take our freedom?

Thanks Eric Holder. Fighting fires, or fielding competent cops, should ALWAYS come second to first making sure the right quota of skin colors is in uniform.

I wonder when this admin will begin to attack the Marine Corp, Navy, Army and Air Force officer candidate school standards in order to get more black officers?

How is a written test racist? :dunno:

What Holder is trying to say is that Black people should be held to a lower standard than other races.

That is, they need to be taught that in America we should have lower expectations for them, and that if they know what is best for them they had better stay on the plantation where Democrats can take care of them.

Or some shit like that.

Sounds like Holder and OBama already have lower standars for them

Personally, I have worked with an met many black cops and firemen who were great at their jobs and I would not hesitate to trust my life to. Its not fair to those guys, as this new affirmative action would create those who wonder if those guys got in the easy way.

What Holder is trying to say is that Black people should be held to a lower standard than other races.

That is, they need to be taught that in America we should have lower expectations for them, and that if they know what is best for them they had better stay on the plantation where Democrats can take care of them.

Or some shit like that.

Thats very sad. :(

So what is the government's case?

That blacks cant read as well?

Fires don't differentiate between different races. Fires destroy property and kill without regard to pigmentation.

Our goal should be to get the best qualified persons in positions of authority to protect our property and ourselves. Promotions based on exams that are graded on a curve or any other politically correct nonsense simple endangers the general public's well being.

I recall here in NYC when they were forced to change the "physical" exams for women.

I recall one local legislator saying...

"How do they expect a woman to carry a 250 pound man on a ladder during the exam. It is unfiar to women?"

And they changed it...made it easier for women....they only had to lift 175 pounders while taking the pracitcal exam.

Wonder what happens when there is a 250 pound man that needs saving for real...???...????

That is just downright dangerous....

With jobs like this woman should be required to meet the same standards as men.

We're only talking about lives here...

Exactly, what happens when a house is on fire and there is an unconscious 250 lb man/woman that the woman in question can't physically extract?

I would think that would be grounds for a lawsuit....

if it were a 250 pound woman...I would say "leave her there". :eusa_drool:

This administration is tearing us a apart and intentionally dividing us..

But for sure go out and vote for it again..

[One of the time honored tests of a civilization by historians was whether or not the society included a system of writing. Eric Holder is showing his true colors in requiring, like a rogue bull elephant in china shop, by having his DOJ sue the City Of Jacksonville, because one of its required tests for promotion for its firefighters adheres to the historical norm for civilized societies, its in writing. Apparently Mr Holder feels that one segment of this society of equals, where some groups are more equal than others, falls short of the historical civilized norm by being deficient in its literacy skills, and is insisting the city lower its requirements to pre civilized levels for this group. Perhaps the Aechulian Hand Axe Industry isn't as far behind us as we like to think?]

No, if the OP had bothered to read the complaint he would learn that the issue doesn’t concern ‘literacy skills’ but tests administered to candidates which have nothing to do with the job applied for:

The DOJ claims that the written test being issued to candidates looking to move up has a "disparate impact upon blacks" and isn't job-related. It furthers alleges that the fire department hasn't tried to do anything to fix these discriminatory processes, which led the justice department to begin its investigation.

U. S. Department of Justice Sues City of Jacksonville, JFRD Over Discriminatory Promotion Processes | firstcoastnews.com
How is a written test racist?

Again, when it doesn’t have anything to do with the job applied for.

didn't we already do this shit in some other state? I think it went to the Supreme Courts and the eric holder's lost.. yep I think so.

what next? are we gonna lower the written tests for black doctors and lawyers?

PS.. I think Holder is just going to punish Florida for Zimmerman,, that''s my take on it.

That was one of Sotomayor's blunders. She was overturned when she tried to let everyone qualify on a fireman's test when all but one of the black firemen failed. She was overturned as she was on other cases. Think it was firemen..maybe police.

Last edited:
when have you seen a administration sue the states and the basically the people who live in them as much as you have this one?

[One of the time honored tests of a civilization by historians was whether or not the society included a system of writing. Eric Holder is showing his true colors in requiring, like a rogue bull elephant in china shop, by having his DOJ sue the City Of Jacksonville, because one of its required tests for promotion for its firefighters adheres to the historical norm for civilized societies, its in writing. Apparently Mr Holder feels that one segment of this society of equals, where some groups are more equal than others, falls short of the historical civilized norm by being deficient in its literacy skills, and is insisting the city lower its requirements to pre civilized levels for this group. Perhaps the Aechulian Hand Axe Industry isn't as far behind us as we like to think?]

"Holder’s DOJ Sues Florida City Claiming Firefighter Tests Racist Against Blacks…

More pandering to Obama’s base.

MIAMI (Reuters) – The Justice Department sued the city of Jacksonville, Florida, on Monday, claiming its use of written tests to determine promotions in the city’s fire department discriminates against African-Americans.

The lawsuit followed a more than two-year investigation examining Jacksonville’s record of promoting African-Americans for the ranks of lieutenant, captain, district chief and engineer dating back to 2004."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Holder’s DOJ Sues Florida City Claiming Firefighter Tests Racist Against Blacks…

What a monumental insult to blacks to presume they can't pass a written test but the other two races can. Since the test questions relate to the job itself, the job they want to be promoted to- where does "racism" come in except on the part of Holder himself making it abundantly clear he thinks when it comes to reading comprehension and ability to answer questions is above their abilities? Not doing blacks any favors you bigoted asshole. I thought Reno was worst loser AG until this guy.

didn't we already do this shit in some other state? I think it went to the Supreme Courts and the eric holder's lost.. yep I think so.

PS.. I think Holder is just going to punish Florida for Zimmerman,, that''s my take on it.

I believe we already have lowered standards for lawyers. Holder has a JD, does he not?

I believe we already have lowered standards for lawyers. Holder has a JD, does he not?

His test came in the form: Are you a racist? Hired!

You're half black how the hell did you learn how to read and write?
In my schools the teachers used carefully selected code words that only us white kids understood.
Jacksonville must be using the same code (multi-syllable words) to discriminate against the brothers.

Yet another thread confirming the fact that conservatives are consistent in their ignorance and hate.

Because we're not buying the bullshit that blacks can't pass a test as well as whites, you call us ignorant? Shame the Dems have such low opinions of minorities. That is ignorance and hate.

On a different suject, I have to mention that I notice a few posters on here who seem to copy and paste the same exact responses on virtually every subject. They usually involve name calling and no substance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back