DOJ IG finds political bias did not taint top officials running FBI’s Russia probe

Oh the irony . Conservatives morphing into Black Lives Matter .

Oh the irony . Conservatives morphing into Black Lives Matter .
How pathetic, lefties seeing everything as somehow connected to Black Lives Matter...

Wow you missed the point !

Let me explain . BLM calls out corrupt police departments and the Cons say “how dare you. Our law enforcement is beyond reproach!”

But the fbi takes aim at Trump and his felonious buddies and it’s “the FBI is corrupt!!!”

I have no idea where you guys and girls are getting your "spinned" vesion of the Horozitz story, probably CNN or MSNBC. I can understand how they would be trying to marginalize what's fixing to come down the pipes.

But the truth is this: Political bias or not, an FBI lawyer who was most likely politically-motivated, manipulated a key investigative document related to the FBI's secretive surveillance of the Trump campaign. This was done under Brennan's Comey's and Clapper's watch, and they will eventually be the objects of Durham's investigation.

The Washington post and nyt giving us truthful reporting? You mean like they have for the last three years? Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Cya on steroids.

The WAPO and NYT are the "Baghdad Bob" of American journalism.

baghdad-bob.jpg

The Washington post and nyt giving us truthful reporting? You mean like they have for the last three years? Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Cya on steroids.
that's just your excuse to stay ignorant.

Oh right, I forgot. Stuck-up elitists whose shit smells like roses and detest FOX News, only read the NYT and WAPO. Never mind that they were breathlessly strung along for three years over every fake scandal the NYT and WAPO fabricated. At least the NYT and WAPO gave those poor ignorant loser Democrats some hope and a few reasons to go on living, even if it was nothing but a bucket of lies.

:laughing0301:

I think Horowitz found wrongdoing at top levels of the FBI, but he couldn't attribute this wrongdoing to political motivation specifically against Trump....meaning he can't read minds, and the culprits denied everything.

WAPO and NYT are always out early giving the best possible spin on behalf of the Deep State....which if course is their source.

They are making it sound like no political motivation is complete exoneration....but in fact, there is wrongdoing nonetheless.

We'll have to wait and see....but you poor half-wit Bolsheviks have been Bullshitted too many times by the NYT and WAPO to be going all Buttigig this quick.

We've thoroughly investigated ourselves, and found that we dindu nuffin.
It's the Tramp State hack Barr's DOJ who investigated the FBI, NOT the FBI investigating itself! :asshole:
This is the same IG who has let it leak out that the FISA application was falsified and e-mails backdated, shitferbrains.

Forum List

Back