NOW THREATS!!! Joe Biden: Lindsey Graham Will 'Regret' Investigating Me 'His Whole Life'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Think you just signed your jail papers Jojo, little Lindsey just became the PIT BULL you will remember while wearing that orange jumpsuit...If it was one thing old Lindsey learned from McLame it is VENGEANCE IS SWEET, EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, DO IT FIRST!!!!

------------

Former Vice President Joe Biden threatened Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for launching an investigation into his activities with Ukraine while in the Obama White House, stating the Republican will “regret” the move his “whole life.”

Snip~

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon in a Friday interview in South Carolina. “I say Lindsey, I just — I’m just embarrassed by what you’re doing, for you. I mean, my Lord.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Think you just signed your jail papers Jojo, little Lindsey just became the PIT BULL you will remember while wearing that orange jumpsuit...If it was one thing old Lindsey learned from McLame it is VENGEANCE IS SWEET, EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, DO IT FIRST!!!!

------------

Former Vice President Joe Biden threatened Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for launching an investigation into his activities with Ukraine while in the Obama White House, stating the Republican will “regret” the move his “whole life.”

Snip~

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon in a Friday interview in South Carolina. “I say Lindsey, I just — I’m just embarrassed by what you’re doing, for you. I mean, my Lord.”

tenor.gif

Screw that brain-damaged old POS. What's crazy Uncle Joe the hair-sniffer going to do? Fire his old double-barreled shotgun off the balcony or something?

joe-biden-idiot-e1421682623485.jpg

Poor Joe Biden....he is delusional. :cuckoo: :dunno:

Probably as a result of the brain surgery he underwent awhile back. I think the surgeon must have accidentally left two sets of forceps, a scalpel, and his wristwatch in Biden's cranium when he stapled it back together.

Poor Joe Biden....he is delusional. :cuckoo: :dunno:

Probably as a result of the brain surgery he underwent awhile back. I think the surgeon must have accidentally left two sets of forceps, a scalpel, and his wristwatch in Biden's cranium when he stapled it back together.

....and the kitchen sink too. :04:

Manafort MUST be subpoenaed if this goes to The Senate. You don’t put an alleged Tax Cheat in Solitary Confinement unless you are trying to silence him.

He knows what Biden, Clinton and The Obama Administration as well as what The Podesta Group were all doing in the Ukraine.
Dems insisted in investigating former Trump's advisory Manafort for his activities in Ukraine. As we all know he's in prison now.

How come Biden can't be investigated for the same thing??? Are Dems above the law? They are pretty sure they are.

MAD principle being played out by Biden..........who has been in the Swamp 40 years............who has dirt on the other Swamp creatures there.........

Mutually assured Destruction in the Swamp...........Rat me out ...........I rat you out........

I hope ALL THE RATS...............go to War..........chance to out them all ...............LOL

Would be doing a service for a country then as they take each other out.

He's going to regret it because what he does right now during this mess will be the capstone of his career. He has made the calculation that being a total whore for Trump is good move. Everyone else is mostly keeping their mouths shut and playing it close to the vest.

------------

Snip~

Biden is going to sic his old pal, Corn Pop, on Lindsey.

MAD principle being played out by Biden..........who has been in the Swamp 40 years............who has dirt on the other Swamp creatures there.........

Mutually assured Destruction in the Swamp...........Rat me out ...........I rat you out........

I hope ALL THE RATS...............go to War..........chance to out them all ...............LOL

Would be doing a service for a country then as they take each other out.

I couldn't agree more ^^

I Claudius -

Let All The Poisons That Lurk In The Mud Hatch Out :2up:

------------

Snip~

Where's the "threat"?

------------

Snip~

Uncle Joe Sniffer may have a point. The entire country already regrets just knowing him for 5 minutes. News flash for ya Joe: how many times you run already and been rejected by the people every time? Donald Trump ran with little hands, big feet, orange hair, a pot belly, a slutty wife, a hooker past, underfunded, overrated, and inexperienced, yet we dove to pick him over your type in a fucking HEARTBEAT. And that was before we found out you were a big crook, too. You look bad next to even the other democrats!

Wanna rethink again your chances for next year?

------------

Snip~

Where's the "threat"?

No answer? I read the OP, read the article, ran the video. Didn't find it.

---- Where do you see any "threat"? Can you quote it? Can you show it?

[Cue long pregnant pause while all the knuckledraggers frantically search the link in vain....]

Dems insisted in investigating former Trump's advisory Manafort for his activities in Ukraine. As we all know he's in prison now.

How come Biden can't be investigated for the same thing??? Are Dems above the law? They are pretty sure they are.

Investigated for what? Cause his Brat son has been riding his coattails his whole life? Yeah that’s what happens with rich n powerful guys and their kids.

You think Kushner and Ivanka got their jobs by being qualified ? Don Jr is all over Fox News wh his shit book because he’s a great author ?

He's going to regret it because what he does right now during this mess will be the capstone of his career. He has made the calculation that being a total whore for Trump is good move. Everyone else is mostly keeping their mouths shut and playing it close to the vest.
aka.............you take Biden down we take you down............Swamp Wars............lol

Biden is good at one thing............he has a big mouth.........Never knows when to shut it.

Forum List

Back