Doing the Jobs Americans Won’t Do

I replaced Mexican / Guatemalans twice, once at my Feed store, and secondary as a Gardener for my neighbor.
Because Poles are inferior to Mexicans. :auiqs.jpg:

California's 1.5% Polish, and 25% Mexican.

Yet, people of a Polish background in California contributed Apple Computers co founded by Steve Wozniak of a Polish heritage, or 23 And Me, founded by Ann Wojcicki of a Polish heritage
or
Rich Skrenta , or Jamie Zawinski developers in Silicon Valley is presumably of a Polish heritage.
or
David Wojciechowski a software designer at Northtrop- Grunman.
or
Leszek Szałek Pole who founded the Silicon Valley Robotics.
or
Warren Winiarski’ founded Stag Leap's Winery in California.

Even Apples I-Phone was obviously invented by SOME people of a Polish background, in California, Judging by the surnames of some of it's inventors, like Charles J. Pisula, Kenneth Kocienda, Francisco Ryan Tomalsky, or Gregory Novick.

I can't really think of any important companies in California, by Mexicans, now can you?

I replaced Mexican / Guatemalans twice, once at my Feed store, and secondary as a Gardener for my neighbor.

Yet, people of a Polish background in California contributed Apple Computers co founded by Steve Wozniak of a Polish heritage, or 23 And Me, founded by Ann Wojcicki of a Polish heritage
or
Rich Skrenta , or Jamie Zawinski developers in Silicon Valley is presumably of a Polish heritage.
or
or
or

Even Apples I-Phone was obviously invented by SOME people of a Polish background, in California, Judging by the surnames of some of it's inventors, like Charles J. Pisula, Kenneth Kocienda, Francisco Ryan Tomalsky, or Gregory Novick.

I can't really think of any important companies in California, by Mexicans, now can you?
Taco Bell

or
or
or
or

Taco Bell

I thought Taco Bell was founded by Scottish Glen Bell? LOL

Forum List

Back