Dog, Pony and Scapegoat Show

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Trump caves, and once again his pony thanks him for winning.
For your viewing and reading pleasure: Trump ends fight to include citizenship question on census and unveils new plan

85705eb0-a425-11e9-bb2e-740a93893899

Trump caves, and once again his pony thanks him for winning.
For your viewing and reading pleasure: Trump ends fight to include citizenship question on census and unveils new plan

“Today I’m here to say we are not backing down on our effort to determine the citizenship status of the United States population,”
“Therefore, we are pursuing a new option to ensure a complete and timely count of the noncitizen population,” Trump said. “Today I will be issuing an executive order to put this very plan into effect immediately. I’m hereby ordering every department and agency in the federal government to provide the Department of Commerce with all requested records regarding the number of citizens and noncitizens in our country.”

Cave? He is merely pursuing the same goal from a different direction. And being that other databases will be used rather than direct polling, it is likely to be even LESS accurate and force new better ways of counting. Another win for Trump.

“We have great knowledge in many of our agencies,” he added. “We will leave no stone unturned.”

By eliminating obstacles to data sharing, Trump said, the information would “ultimately allow us to have an even more complete count of citizens than through asking the single question alone.”
Trump ends fight to include citizenship question on census and unveils new plan

Wow, he is a man of the people. :rolleyes-41: Kiss a little more of your freedom goodbye.

BTW, this is creeping fascism.

Forum List

Back