Dog or Wife

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
My wife asked me yesterday to choose between the dogs and her. She is giving me one week to choose. What should I decide?

I am leaning towards choosing her. Any opinions?

You shouldn't choose between them!

How stupid is that.

Keep both.

My wife asked me yesterday to choose between the dogs and her. She is giving me one week to choose. What should I decide?

I am leaning towards choosing her. Any opinions?

The dogs. Cave and she will ultimatum you right up to the divorce order being signed.

I know without a doubt that my wife would pick the dogs over me in a similar situation.

Me?… I’m not sure. The dogs are less expensive to take care of, but the dogs have never learned to cook or do the laundry.,

Is it a manly dog or one of those sissy yappers?

I’m leaning towards my wife. I’m sure my dogs will find a good home. I don’t know where my wife would go.

I love my dogs but I want my wife to be happy. I think she just hates dog shit, dog hair, and the constant barking. I can see where she is coming from. You guys were quick to respond. I appreciate the feedback. I still got time to ponder on it.

I’m leaning towards my wife. I’m sure my dogs will find a good home. I don’t know where my wife would go.

I love my dogs but I want my wife to be happy. I think she just hates dog shit, dog hair, and the constant barking. I can see where she is coming from. You guys were quick to respond. I appreciate the feedback. I still got time to ponder on it.
Why not train the dogs…set a better schedule for them to reduce barking, groom more often to reduce shedding, offer to vacuum? Pets are a lifetime commitment, they don’t always find good homes…

Why not train the dogs…set a better schedule for them to reduce barking, groom more often to reduce shedding, offer to vacuum? Pets are a lifetime commitment, they don’t always find good homes…
Suggesting taking responsibility for consequences of decisions! What sort of help is that?

Forum List

Back