Dog got me last night..

I got a mean streak. It's usually under control. Haven't been in a real life fight for quite some time (got stabbed in the last one)..but it rears it's ugly head from time to time.
Me too. I can imagine that is a common trait among many. Rather than trying to keep an emotion under control, keep your actions under control. It's not as high of a mountain to climb. When you get that way, that is the LAST time you should act on anything.

Just something to think about.

True.

I try.

SO do children. They are just as incapable of adult behavior as you are.

I got a mean streak. It's usually under control. Haven't been in a real life fight for quite some time (got stabbed in the last one)..but it rears it's ugly head from time to time.

You should not have pets.

The last dog I had was a cocker spaniel. His last few years of life he got lymphonia. I spent over 10,000 dollars for his medical care..and nursed him around the clock. He died at the age of 13.

So maybe you are right.

People who care to much shouldn't own pets.

No, people who care should own pets.

Stop trying to make yourself look good by claiming you beat your dog because you care too much. You don't care enough. That's the problem.

The last dog I had was a cocker spaniel. His last few years of life he got lymphonia. I spent over 10,000 dollars for his medical care..and nursed him around the clock. He died at the age of 13.

So maybe you are right.

Spending money is not the same as treating the pet decently. You admit you have anger management issues - and have described how you abused your dog. The fact that the dog fought back does not justify animal abuse.

I am frankly shocked to see you brag about this incident. It's sick.

The dog tore the couch apart. I was pretty pissed. I picked him up by the scruff of the neck and shoved his nose in it. I didn't hit him. That..was probably to abrupt and he turned and mangled my hand. He then ran into the bedroom. I chased him into it...and he was cowering..then I turned around and saw my blood all over the place. That's what calmed me down. I realized that I probably went to far and he was right..that time.

Prior to this dog..I have never been remotely physical with an animal. I abhor violence against any animals. But when I first got him..he was constantly biting me and other dogs. So one time I struck back..and he hasn't bitten me since and has been completely social..until last night.

The dog chews stuff up because you are a bad dog owner.

If you knew anything about dogs, youd know why he does that, and you'd know how to stop it.

And you have to be a complete moron to think a dog is going to understand why you're shoving his nose into the couch

How did you get so dumb?

" I abhor violence against any animals"

Not enough to abstain from abusing your pet

Spending money is not the same as treating the pet decently. You admit you have anger management issues - and have described how you abused your dog. The fact that the dog fought back does not justify animal abuse.

I am frankly shocked to see you brag about this incident. It's sick.

The dog tore the couch apart. I was pretty pissed. I picked him up by the scruff of the neck and shoved his nose in it. I didn't hit him. That..was probably to abrupt and he turned and mangled my hand. He then ran into the bedroom. I chased him into it...and he was cowering..then I turned around and saw my blood all over the place. That's what calmed me down. I realized that I probably went to far and he was right..that time.

Prior to this dog..I have never been remotely physical with an animal. I abhor violence against any animals. But when I first got him..he was constantly biting me and other dogs. So one time I struck back..and he hasn't bitten me since and has been completely social..until last night.

If you knew anything about dogs, youd know why he does that, and you'd know how to stop it.

And you have to be a complete moron to think a dog is going to understand why you're shoving his nose into the couch

How did you get so dumb?

Some dogs are just nuts, so shut the fuck up.

You may want to crate train him, too.

I used to be against that - thought it was mean, yada, yada. It took me less than a week to crate train my dog now (got him as an adult animal), and he is much more serene - no separation anxiety at all. He even goes into it on his own.

Tried that.

He mangled the crate and tore up his paws. Cost me a pretty penny to get them sowed up.

Translation - "I'm too stupid to learn how to properly crate train my dog, so I tried to locked him into the crate "

How did you get so dumb?

Some people are just wingnuts who TELL people to shut up, but the wingnut wussies won't do shit about it because they're punks

How did you get so dumb?

Some people are just wingnuts who TELL people to shut up, but the wingnut wussies won't do shit about it because they're punks

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo...you won't here of violence against animals but you gat so hard and violent when told to shut up:lol:What a fucking wanker:lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo...you won't here of violence against animals but you gat so hard and violent when told to shut up:lol:What a fucking wanker:lol:

I see the wussy boy isn't going to do shit but call me a wanker.

I see the wussy boy isn't going to do shit but call me a wanker.

That's 'cos you got me shaking in my boots:lol:

You should not have pets.

So maybe you are right.

No, people who care should own pets.

Stop trying to make yourself look good by claiming you beat your dog because you care too much. You don't care enough. That's the problem.

I don't "beat" him. This was the second time in 8 years that I got physical with him. The first time..hit bit me in the middle of the street and drew blood. I picked him up and put him on his back. That's what dogs do to each other to prove who is the top dog. Hasn't bitten me until last night.

And I could give a piss what you think. I've actually owned dogs all my life. Never abused any of them. I got him a cat from the ASPCA to keep him company while I am away.

Hasn't really worked. And now the cat runs the house.

Forum List

Back