Dog got me last night..

The last dog I had was a cocker spaniel. His last few years of life he got lymphonia. I spent over 10,000 dollars for his medical care..and nursed him around the clock. He died at the age of 13.

So maybe you are right.

People who care to much shouldn't own pets.

No, people who care should own pets.

Stop trying to make yourself look good by claiming you beat your dog because you care too much. You don't care enough. That's the problem.

I don't "beat" him. This was the second time in 8 years that I got physical with him. The first time..hit bit me in the middle of the street and drew blood. I picked him up and put him on his back. That's what dogs do to each other to prove who is the top dog. Hasn't bitten me until last night.

And I could give a piss what you think. I've actually owned dogs all my life. Never abused any of them. I got him a cat from the ASPCA to keep him company while I am away.

Hasn't really worked. And now the cat runs the house.

It's no use trying to explain animal disciplne to the owner of a pink Poodle, he just won't understand.Just try to remember his dog lives in his handbag:lol:

The last dog I had was a cocker spaniel. His last few years of life he got lymphonia. I spent over 10,000 dollars for his medical care..and nursed him around the clock. He died at the age of 13.

So maybe you are right.

Stop trying to make yourself look good by claiming you beat your dog because you care too much. You don't care enough. That's the problem.

I don't "beat" him. This was the second time in 8 years that I got physical with him. The first time..hit bit me in the middle of the street and drew blood. I picked him up and put him on his back. That's what dogs do to each other to prove who is the top dog. Hasn't bitten me until last night.

And I could give a piss what you think. I've actually owned dogs all my life. Never abused any of them. I got him a cat from the ASPCA to keep him company while I am away.

You don't know anything about controlling a dog. You can't even get your dog to stop biting YOU

You claim you know how to make a dog listen to you, yet your dog doesn't listen to you and when you try to discipline him, he bites you.

You've owner dogs ALL YOUR LIFE, and you still haven't learned how to control a dumb animal.

And because you're so dumb, you thought the answer was to get ANOTHER animal :cuckoo:

What kind of moron thinks the way to get an animal to behave is to get another animal?

Tell me, what would you do to me if you could?

Sorry trouser-troller but I don't swing your way. Try one of these:

Google

Strange name you have there, what are it's origins if I may be so bold as to ask without you pushing my nose into the couch?:lol:Would you be behind me at the time? I'll bet.:lol:

I don't have to push your nose into anything. I have more effective means of training dumb animals

So maybe you are right.

Spending money is not the same as treating the pet decently. You admit you have anger management issues - and have described how you abused your dog. The fact that the dog fought back does not justify animal abuse.

I am frankly shocked to see you brag about this incident. It's sick.

The dog tore the couch apart. I was pretty pissed. I picked him up by the scruff of the neck and shoved his nose in it. I didn't hit him. That..was probably to abrupt and he turned and mangled my hand. He then ran into the bedroom. I chased him into it...and he was cowering..then I turned around and saw my blood all over the place. That's what calmed me down. I realized that I probably went to far and he was right..that time.

Prior to this dog..I have never been remotely physical with an animal. I abhor violence against any animals. But when I first got him..he was constantly biting me and other dogs. So one time I struck back..and he hasn't bitten me since and has been completely social..until last night.

I'm not buying it. In your own words, "I TORE INTO HIM PRETTY GOOD." I don't equate that with just shoving his nose in the couch. I think you were beating the dog and now that someone has called you on it, you're back peddling. I think you ought to have your ass arrested for animal abuse and they should take the dog away.

It's no use trying to explain animal disciplne to the owner of a pink Poodle, he just won't understand.Just try to remember his dog lives in his handbag:lol:

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

I'm a professional dog trainer for over 30 years. I own a Chow mix.

Sallow

To discipline a dog effectively, you have to discipline him immediately after he does his deed. You have to associate a negative response with the action. He has to know that what he just did will bring a bad thing. If you come home a few hours after he has ripped up your couch and you discipline him, he has no idea why you are doing it. He will just think you are being mean to him. The only thing that will come out of that is you are creating a mean dog who is more likely to bite you and others in the future.

Last edited:
Sorry trouser-troller but I don't swing your way. Try one of these:

Google

Strange name you have there, what are it's origins if I may be so bold as to ask without you pushing my nose into the couch?:lol:Would you be behind me at the time? I'll bet.:lol:

I don't have to push your nose into anything. I have more effective means of training dumb animals

You say that but history proves you haven't got the brains to shut the fuck up when I tell you to:lol:

Frankly..this is the first dog that I've owned that's ever bitten me. But I chalk it up to the unusual breed.

I've had all sorts of breeds..mainly shepards. But this one takes the cake.

Spending money is not the same as treating the pet decently. You admit you have anger management issues - and have described how you abused your dog. The fact that the dog fought back does not justify animal abuse.

The dog tore the couch apart. I was pretty pissed. I picked him up by the scruff of the neck and shoved his nose in it. I didn't hit him. That..was probably to abrupt and he turned and mangled my hand. He then ran into the bedroom. I chased him into it...and he was cowering..then I turned around and saw my blood all over the place. That's what calmed me down. I realized that I probably went to far and he was right..that time.

Prior to this dog..I have never been remotely physical with an animal. I abhor violence against any animals. But when I first got him..he was constantly biting me and other dogs. So one time I struck back..and he hasn't bitten me since and has been completely social..until last night.

I'm not buying it. In your own words, "I TORE INTO HIM PRETTY GOOD." I don't equate that with just shoving his nose in the couch. I think you were beating the dog and now that someone has called you on it, you're back peddling. I think you ought to have your ass arrested for animal abuse and they should take the dog away.

As I just said, "If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say"

Of course he beats his dog. He even admitted to it, before he denied it

Sallow

To discipline a dog effectively, you have to discipline him immediately after he does his deed. You have to associate a negative response with the action. He has to know that what he just did will bring a bad thing. If you come home a few hours after he has ripped up your couch and you discipline him, he has no idea why you are doing it. He will just think you are being mean to him. The only good thing that will come out of that is you are creating a mean dog who is more likely to bight you and others in the future.

And if you are beating him out of anger, you shouldn't have a dog.

I didn't beat him..I grabbed him. But in my mind it's sort of the same thing.

And I am admitting it was my fault. Not his.

:lol::lol::lol: Why don't you just say you own a Mongrel?:lol:

You say that but history proves you haven't got the brains to shut the fuck up when I tell you to:lol:

Which proves you can't train a smart animal.

No argument there :lol:

You don't have to buy it. I was there. You weren't.

Frankly..this is the first dog that I've owned that's ever bitten me. But I chalk it up to the unusual breed.

I've had all sorts of breeds..mainly shepards. But this one takes the cake.

This idiot thinks he was bitten because of the dogs breed, and not because the moron abused his dog. That had nothing to do with the bite :cuckoo:

Leave it to a wingnut to avoid taking any responsibility

Which proves you can't train a smart animal.

No argument there :lol:

Like a dog with a bone aren't you:lol: this is fun:lol:Now, off you trot with your Mongrel, walkies...:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Why don't you just say you own a Mongrel?:lol:

Because most wingnuts don't know what the word means :lol:

Sallow

To discipline a dog effectively, you have to discipline him immediately after he does his deed. You have to associate a negative response with the action. He has to know that what he just did will bring a bad thing. If you come home a few hours after he has ripped up your couch and you discipline him, he has no idea why you are doing it. He will just think you are being mean to him. The only good thing that will come out of that is you are creating a mean dog who is more likely to bight you and others in the future.

I think you're a liar.

I was pissed and layed into him pretty good. Of course he didn't take it lying down and tore into my hand.

That does NOT sound like "I grabbed him." You BEAT the dog and he BIT you. You should be ashamed of yourself for starting a thread about it and bragging about BEATING your dog.

Sallow

Now the wingnut merely "grabbed him". Now, the wingnut didn't grab the dogs neck and shove the dogs face into the couch

Forum List

Back