Does your vote in 2020 really matter- most likely not

Your vote matters on the State level...

So yes your vote matters, so make sure your candidate win your state...

Sort of...in at least 2/3 of the states the outcome is not really in question so does that vote really count?

Exactly, it doesn't. Anybody in a so-called "red" or "blue" state --- two terms which would not even exist without the bullshit WTA/EC system --- has no reason to vote at all. They can vote with their state, against their state, third party, or not bother to vote at all and the result is exactly the same in each case. Masses of voters (or "mobs" as the unwashed like to th=ink of them when they're in the other camp) figure that out and don't bother, because it's a waste of one's time.

The WTA/EC system with its bullshit "red" and "blue" and "swing" states serves to dichotomize and divide the nation, presenting the bullshit illusions of "red states" and "blue states", as if Rump had no voters in California, as if Clinton had no voters in Texas. We see the results right here on this board when knuckledragger posters start puking up concepts of "the deep blue state of Illinois" or whatever. That whole operation needs to go yesterday. Divided is how we fall.

I find that the problem here isn't that your vote doesn't matter.

The problem is that you want YOUR vote to matter the most. You want to be the deciding vote, or you want to ensure that people look to you and say that "There is the person that won it for us!"

The United States has never been a nation of mob rule.

And the act of voting has never been a "mob". You have no point, it's absurd on its face.

Bullshit the mob got the messiah in office

You can sit on a message board all day going "WAAAH MOB!" but that doesn't make a vote a fucking mob. K?
Are Governors and Senators and Reps and Mayors and Sheriffs and DAs and city councils and judges and propositions elected by "mobs"? When the House or the Senate or the state equivalent votes to pass or not pass a bill, is that a "mob"? Or is it only when the "mob" votes in a way you don't like?

Go ahead, try to defend that. See how far you get.

Everybody’s vote matters it’s just nobody wanted to vote for Democrats in the past like 12 years

Congrats on your title....

View attachment 287811
Lol THANK You! I got a phone call from the president of USMB , it was a good call

I bet it was, just as good as your god's phone call from the boy scouts.
Umm I was not a good Boy Scout

that is ok, you are making up for it by being the best Trump worshiper possible!

USA 1016 election
Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.
Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Are You Going To Vote & why

Thanks in advance

:)-

It does matter. In fact we are living the consequences of people believing that voting doesn't matter or that both parties are the same.

It does matter and the parties aren't the same.

Not voting has gotten us in the mess we're in now. When people don't vote, republicans win and we end up with politicians who screw us royally.

It's so important for everyone to vote. It's not enough for you to vote anymore. You need to make sure everyone you know votes. You need to help people to get registered and then to cast their vote.

Throw voting parties. Fill your car with people to take them to the voting places. Encourage everyone you know to do the same thing.

Voting is extremely important.

The problem is that you want YOUR vote to matter the most. You want to be the deciding vote, or you want to ensure that people look to you and say that "There is the person that won it for us!"

And the act of voting has never been a "mob". You have no point, it's absurd on its face.

You can sit on a message board all day going "WAAAH MOB!" but that doesn't make a vote a fucking mob. K?
Go ahead, try to defend that.

And the truth says otherwise...

Everybody’s vote matters it’s just nobody wanted to vote for Democrats in the past like 12 years

Congrats on your title....

View attachment 287811
Lol THANK You! I got a phone call from the president of USMB , it was a good call

I bet it was, just as good as your god's phone call from the boy scouts.
Umm I was not a good Boy Scout

that is ok, you are making up for it by being the best Trump worshiper possible!
Nobody’s worshiping him, We’re just protecting him from the lynching he doesn’t deserve

USA 1016 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

It does matter. In fact we are living the consequences of people believing that voting doesn't matter or that both parties are the same.

It does matter and the parties aren't the same.

Not voting has gotten us in the mess we're in now. When people don't vote, republicans win and we end up with politicians who screw us royally.

It's so important for everyone to vote. It's not enough for you to vote anymore. You need to make sure everyone you know votes. You need to help people to get registered and then to cast their vote.

Throw voting parties. Fill your car with people to take them to the voting places. Encourage everyone you know to do the same thing.

Voting is extremely important.

How the fuck does Republicans screw things up?

They took the backwater south and turning it into a manufacturing powerhouse.

I'm going to vote as always even though my vote for president has never counted towards electing them. It's all part of the curse of being in the local political minority. This fundamentally undemocratic system of electing the president must end.

Your vote counts. It always counts.

I started voting when I was 18 in 1978. I have voted in every election since registering. The people I voted for all through the 80s always lost. It wasn't until the 90s that people I voted for started to win.

Things do change.

Keep voting and don't get discouraged.

You should take up some philosophy someday.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting for lunch.

The act of voting, particularly in an era of mass media influencing public opinion, is nothing BUT mob rule.

And yet --- you have no defense for your position whatsoever. You're limited to "IS TOO!"
Guess what that means.

You should take up some philosophy someday.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting for lunch.

The act of voting, particularly in an era of mass media influencing public opinion, is nothing BUT mob rule.

Aaaaaaaaand you can't defend the position either.
You began with a false premise. By definition voters are not "wolves". Start there.

And yet --- you have no defense for your position whatsoever. You're limited to "IS TOO!"
Guess what that means.

So 99% of blacks voting for Democrats who kept them in chains is not your first clue?

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

If a majority of your state does not vote the way you do, your vote gets thrown out

I'm going to vote as always even though my vote for president has never counted towards electing them. It's all part of the curse of being in the local political minority. This fundamentally undemocratic system of electing the president must end.

Your vote counts. It always counts.

I started voting when I was 18 in 1978. I have voted in every election since registering. The people I voted for all through the 80s always lost. It wasn't until the 90s that people I voted for started to win.

Things do change.

Keep voting and don't get discouraged.
You have to be encouraged to begin with to get discouraged. I cast my first vote for president in 1984.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

If a majority of your state does not vote the way you do, your vote gets thrown out

They should throw the person out and tell them to go back to the land of fruits and nuts

Why isn't Hillary Clinton president? She received almost 3 million more votes than Trump.

Because she sucked so bad that enough people woke up in States she ignored that they voted for Trump. And they are happy they did.

But, but she got 3 million more votes than Trump. Why isn't she president?

Because 30 States didn't want her.
20 over populated States do not rule over the 30.

Actually, you know those infamous three states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania that tilted the EC scale to Rump? They didn't want him either. Go ahead, look it up -- nobody could crack 50% in any of them. The same was true here in Carolina, and in Florida, AridZona and even Utah, as well as Virginia and Colorado, and those are the ones I recall off the top of my head.

Get that? Rump could not win the state of Utah even with an R after his name. That's a measure of how disgusted voters were with their choices.

And yet, every one of those states sent 100% of their electors to vote for a candidate who could not win a majority of its state's vote.
Utah voted Romney in as Senator. You will never convince me that there is not massive voter fraud in this nation. And it is the in favor of the Progs.

There are no "Progs".
There is voter fraud, that will always be the case. We had to throw out an entire election in this state and do it over because of that. The people of NC-9 had no Representative for months.

And your point about Romney is ---------------------------------------------------- what?
He did get a hell of a lot more of the vote than Rump did...

Guess what that means.

So 99% of blacks voting for Democrats who kept them in chains is not your first clue?

See what I mean about false premises?

But hey, I smell blood --- go ahead, defend your premise. I'll be right here.

USA 1016 election

It was the Electoral Colege that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

Thanks in advance

Truth. And if you don't vote for one of the prescribed Duopoly your vote gets thrown out everywhere.

Forum List

Back