Does your vote in 2020 really matter- most likely not

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

USA 1016 election
Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.
Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Are You Going To Vote & why

Thanks in advance

:)-

Last edited:

USA 1016 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

Your vote matters on the State level...

So yes your vote matters, so make sure your candidate win your state...

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

All lies...all votes matter as one will never know in advance as to which state(s) could swing. Don't be stupid.

039C171A-6707-45F1-B143-170072E1FEDE.jpeg
Not sure you know how this works.. mobs don’t win elections

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

Your vote is the only real power you have...and OP is trying to get you to give it up voluntarily.

The 2016 election is proof of that!

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

You stupid.

It was the Constitution...

It matters a great deal. It is important for every American to demonstrate just how much they hate anti-American democrats. There is no better way to accomplish that than send them packing.

I'm going to vote as always even though my vote for president has never counted towards electing them. It's all part of the curse of being in the local political minority. This fundamentally undemocratic system of electing the president must end.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

If my vote was reversed, it would more than likely be because of one of those 50 million illegals in this country, who are voting illegally.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.
Captain Obvious.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Poor whiner. The EC did exactly what it was supposed to do, prevent ignorant, uneducated fools, from propelling a corrupt politician into the White House.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Poor whiner. The EC did exactly what it was supposed to do, prevent ignorant, uneducated fools, from propelling a corrupt politician into the White House.
If it had turned out the other way around you would still be screaming.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

No, I wouldn't. That's the difference between you and me. I follow the COTUS, I don't wipe my ass with it, like you do.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

No, had Hillary Clinton lost the Popular Vote while winning the Electoral College I would say she is the fucking President!

Simple as that, and that is me and not the poster you are responding to!

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

No, I wouldn't. That's the difference between you and me. I follow the COTUS, I don't wipe my ass with it, like you do.
Sure you would, your entire world view is built on "real" Americans being victims of globalists, deep staters and reptilian alien invaders. Now tell me why you agree with Trump that the the emoluments clause is phony.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Sure you would, your entire world view is built on "real" Americans being victims of globalists, deep staters and reptilian alien invaders. Now tell me why you agree with Trump that the the emoluments clause is phony.

Nothing about space aliens, but you are a simpleton if you think that globalism is helping the middle classes of the world. The green new deal is an example of the globalists trying to return mankind to a two class system, serfs, and their lords. You're too fucking stupid to figure it out.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I'll probably vote just because my state is what's known in that parlance of the rigged system a "swing" state, meaning I have a roughly one-in-4.75 million chance of being the vote that tips the scales if two candies each have exactly 2 million and my vote could give one of them 2 million and one.

My sister and brother in a red state and a blue state respectively, they may vote but neither one will count, because their states are already decided before they even leave the house. My vote therefore is worth 1/475000000 more than theirs (which are each zero).

In 2016 my state did not have a majority of the vote for any candidate. Nobody cracked 50%. Yet they sent 100% of our electors to Rump. Same thing happened in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, that trio of states pointed to as making the difference of 70,000 votes (total). No one won any of them. Yet all three of them sent 100% of their electors to Rump.

Nobody's vote matters who lives in a so-called "red" or "blue" state has a vote. That state is already decided. A voter therein can vote red, can vote blue, can vote third party, or option D, can stay home and bake a pizza. All four actions produce exactly the same result with the exception that under option D you actually get some pizza. And those who live in so-called "swing" states, half of us will have our votes tossed in the shitcan too. Sometimes more than half.

What a great system.. Said no one ever except Pakistan.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Actually he just posted the numbers. They're on the record.
"Popular" means "of the People".
Surely you remember "the People" right? We made us a country a while back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back