Warren: Obsolete Health Insurance Workers Medicare-For-All Can Work In Car Insurance

Can I not pay my premium by lying that I am an American Indian?

Many years ago when I was dealing with medical, Medicare hired Prudential to handle many of their claims. Private insurance stands a much lesser chance at getting ripped off compared to government. They hire qualified people to run the company. Government doesn't do that.

When Commie Care started, my employer (like many other small businesses) dropped our coverage. I called them at Commie Care, and it was like asking an eight year old to explain the theory behind the ice age. People who could barely speak English, yet alone trying to find somebody who could answer simple questions. Government hires people to keep them off the welfare rolls, not because they are the most qualified for the job.

I told the clown I was already enrolled in Commie Care, but he stated that I never applied. After a half-hour of going back and forth, he finally found my name. The problem? The last worker didn't spell my name correctly. Okay, great, now let's talk! Not so fast. He couldn't give me any information until he knew who I was in spite of going round and round. He then asked me how the last idiot could have spelled my name? HTF would I know how your last employe screwed up? Do you think I'm a mind reader or something?

But this is what takes place when you put government in charge of anything.

Forum List

Back