Does violent speech of muslims have effect on violence?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
I was wondering how people came down on this one.

Does it effect the actions of unbalenced muslim followers and possibly help spurn violent action?

Interesting. We know Imams make direct orders to Muslims to kill infidels. They don't post images with crosshairs and hope Soldiers of Allah get the hint.

Who are the "Imams" in American culture?

• Banned
so then where is the line?

Its OK to do it in a wink wink nudge nudge way.

You just cant say litterally GO KILL THEM FOR ALLAH.

Only those words have effect and all other words have no effect?

german speech researchers found out that the muslimic languages like turkish or arabic, sounds in general more violently. When they say: "We will walk in the blood of our enemies" than does that mean "We´ll see who´s stronger". It´s more a cultural difference of phrase and concept than an inner attitude.

• Banned
Insults??/

come on tell me what the line is in your mind.

If in the next presidential election Obama says my opponent should be taken out while he holds a machete is that OK?

If my senator says that his opponent has bombed at his job and then lights a fuse with the guys picture attached its ok?

Is there a clear line that we can all agree on or is it just random what is too much?

There's a difference between using the vernacular (target those liberals and take them out!) and giving actually directives to kill (so long as the Taliban is targeted, we will kill Christian men, women and children!)

There is such a thing in the eglish launguage called inuendo?

People use it all the time.

Is it OK to use inuendo to infer violence?

Insults??/

If in the next presidential election Obama says my opponent should be taken out while he holds a machete is that OK?

If my senator says that his opponent has bombed at his job and then lights a fuse with the guys picture attached its ok?

Is there a clear line that we can all agree on or is it just random what is too much?

There is no line, speech is protected. Nice speech needs no protection, its political rhetoric that needs protection.

Leave our right to free speech alone.

I really dont think it is acceptable.

I dont think it serves this country any good.

There are those who would defend it , I think those people are wrong.

I really cant find a way to join the people who think its harmless to our society.

I just cant get there and nothing anyone has said yet anywhere has helped me see how its just fine.

Insults??/

There is no line, speech is protected. Nice speech needs no protection, its political rhetoric that needs protection.

Leave our right to free speech alone.

Yeah, lol, the country with the most guns per capita is Yemen.

The United States is way back there in second place.

There's a difference between using the vernacular (target those liberals and take them out!) and giving actually directives to kill (so long as the Taliban is targeted, we will kill Christian men, women and children!)

There's also a difference between political campaigns and an ideology which justifies Killing The Infidels as part of its philosophical basis.

As usual, TM has no proper filter for moral distinctions.

There is such a thing in the eglish launguage called inuendo?

People use it all the time.

Is it OK to use inuendo to infer violence?

I don't know about the eglish language, but I really wish you would learn the English language. No innuendo, just plain speakin'.

Forum List

Back