Does Trump have any chance now?

The blacks like Trump. They are all for seeing the illegal, I mean criminals sent back to the crap hole they came from
So now he's saying he's only going to send back the criminals?!?! His position seems to change daily. One day he talks about keeping foreigners from taking American jobs and the next he's talking about keeping foreign engineers and scientists trained at U.S. universities. Let us know when he makes up his mind. :eusa_whistle:
He has actually had six different immigration plans in just this last week, depending on what audience he was lying to at the time.
There is one position paper. He and Senator Jeff Sessions wrote it.

Trump is now going after the black vote pointing out just how much democrats are throwing blacks over for Hispanics. Democrat heads are going to explode over this one.

Trump is refreshing. The media is having a hard time keeping his truth from the people. Reminds me of 1979

-Geaux

The best way I have found to describe Trump's phenomenon... he is tapping the vibe of conservative philosophy. This is what Reagan did as well. Trump might actually be doing it better than Reagan, in my opinion. That's a bold statement, I know. Reagan pretty much defined Conservatism for a generation. Trump is redefining it for a new generation. I also think Carly Fiorina is doing the same thing but she and Trump seem to lock horns often.

When Trump talks about what it means to be a conservative, he articulates the idea of principled conservative philosophy which guides our individualism and our assorted ideologies. We can disagree on ideological grounds and still support conservative philosophy over radical liberalism.
Riiiiight .... because Trump is a conservative's conservative...:eusa_doh:

Trump is refreshing. The media is having a hard time keeping his truth from the people. Reminds me of 1979

-Geaux

The best way I have found to describe Trump's phenomenon... he is tapping the vibe of conservative philosophy. This is what Reagan did as well. Trump might actually be doing it better than Reagan, in my opinion. That's a bold statement, I know. Reagan pretty much defined Conservatism for a generation. Trump is redefining it for a new generation. I also think Carly Fiorina is doing the same thing but she and Trump seem to lock horns often.

When Trump talks about what it means to be a conservative, he articulates the idea of principled conservative philosophy which guides our individualism and our assorted ideologies. We can disagree on ideological grounds and still support conservative philosophy over radical liberalism.

Okay... so your chart is interesting in that it breaks down "conservative" based on ideological positions on the issues. In other words, "conservative" becomes whatever set of ideological positions someone has pre-determined are "conservative" ones.

This illustrates beautifully what I have called the liberal incarnation of a Frankenstein Ideology of Conservative. There is no such thing... it's a creation of the Liberal Left in order to juxtapose their ideology against a boogie-man. A true conservative may have varying ideological views on a variety of issues. Not only that, but those views may change with history, experience and knowledge. Conservatism is based on common sense philosophy and pragmatism.

The blacks like Trump. They are all for seeing the illegal, I mean criminals sent back to the crap hole they came from
So now he's saying he's only going to send back the criminals?!?! His position seems to change daily. One day he talks about keeping foreigners from taking American jobs and the next he's talking about keeping foreign engineers and scientists trained at U.S. universities. Let us know when he makes up his mind. :eusa_whistle:
He has actually had six different immigration plans in just this last week, depending on what audience he was lying to at the time.
There is one position paper. He and Senator Jeff Sessions wrote it.

Trump is now going after the black vote pointing out just how much democrats are throwing blacks over for Hispanics. Democrat heads are going to explode over this one.
Drumpf and The Fabulous Jeffy Sessions have no chance deceiving the black voters.

“Laziness is a trait in the blacks. … Black guys counting my money! I hate it.”
- Drumpf Truck

Last edited:
Trumpf and The Fabulous Jeffy Sessions have no chance deceiving the black voters.

Yes, and you hope that prediction turns out better than the tread OP prediction has.

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said "Trump can't..." and was wrong. I'd be a 1%er!

-Geaux

Okay... so your chart is interesting in that it breaks down "conservative" based on ideological positions on the issues. In other words, "conservative" becomes whatever set of ideological positions someone has pre-determined are "conservative" ones.

This illustrates beautifully what I have called the liberal incarnation of a Frankenstein Ideology of Conservative. There is no such thing... it's a creation of the Liberal Left in order to juxtapose their ideology against a boogie-man. A true conservative may have varying ideological views on a variety of issues. Not only that, but those views may change with history, experience and knowledge. Conservatism is based on common sense philosophy and pragmatism.
That's cute how you tried to pair conservatism with common sense and pragmatism. Almost as spot on as saying Marines were killed in Benghazi.

.... almost. :thup:

Drumpf isn' a CON$ervative, at least he never was before. He has always been a big government, corporate croneyism, statist.
“If you can’t get rich dealing with politicians, there’s something wrong with you.”
- Drumpf Truck
Being statist doesn't mean you can't be conservative or liberal, it means you support governmental system and against anarchic system.
And conservatives always support big businesses, I can't see what's wrong.

Forum List

Back