Does Trump have any chance now?

A Better Question! When did Trump have a chance?

Still leading by double digits in every major poll across America and in every key state for GOP.

Pulling to within 5 points of Clinton in latest head-to-head.

Jim, you sure you really want to stick with that question?

Yup, give him time. He will self destruct.

I think he will continue to rally this country. The media can't hold back his narrative like the institutionalized politicians of today.

If we can elect Obama...

Then Trump should be a slam dunk!

-Geaux

You do realize that polls say ever Joe Biden can beat Donald in the General? I mean, what does it take to convince you. Many of the Republicans will stay at home rather than vote for Donald or any Democrat. What does that tell you?
Link!

Still leading by double digits in every major poll across America and in every key state for GOP.

I think he will continue to rally this country. The media can't hold back his narrative like the institutionalized politicians of today.

If we can elect Obama...

-Geaux
You do realize that polls say ever Joe Biden can beat Donald in the General? I mean, what does it take to convince you. Many of the Republicans will stay at home rather than vote for Donald or any Democrat. What does that tell you?
Link!
59% of Republicans say they would NEVER vote for Drumpf Truck if nominated, according to a FOX poll.

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

If we can elect Obama...

-Geaux

Link!

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-biden-would-be-tougher-to-beat-than-clinton-125694612936.html

According to the latest Quinnipiac University poll, however, both Clinton and Biden would beat Trump by 12 points in a theoretical general election.

More questions? Joe actually sounds sane next to Trump....

If we can elect Obama...

-Geaux

Link!

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-biden-would-be-tougher-to-beat-than-clinton-125694612936.html

According to the latest Quinnipiac University poll, however, both Clinton and Biden would beat Trump by 12 points in a theoretical general election.

It's early.

If we can elect Obama...

-Geaux

Link!

The poll is 3 weeks old already.
/fail.

If we can elect Obama...

-Geaux
Link!
59% of Republicans say they would NEVER vote for Drumpf Truck if nominated, according to a FOX poll.

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg
And that's just Republicans. :ack-1:

If we can elect Obama...

-Geaux

Link!

The poll is 3 weeks old already.
/fail.

Well, like your cohort says, it is early. Trump is more than capable of making a bigger horse's ars out of himself before January.

Trump is refreshing. The media is having a hard time keeping his truth from the people. Reminds me of 1979

-Geaux

Trump is refreshing. The media is having a hard time keeping his truth from the people. Reminds me of 1979

-Geaux

The best way I have found to describe Trump's phenomenon... he is tapping the vibe of conservative philosophy. This is what Reagan did as well. Trump might actually be doing it better than Reagan, in my opinion. That's a bold statement, I know. Reagan pretty much defined Conservatism for a generation. Trump is redefining it for a new generation. I also think Carly Fiorina is doing the same thing but she and Trump seem to lock horns often.

When Trump talks about what it means to be a conservative, he articulates the idea of principled conservative philosophy which guides our individualism and our assorted ideologies. We can disagree on ideological grounds and still support conservative philosophy over radical liberalism.

-Geaux

The best way I have found to describe Trump's phenomenon... he is tapping the vibe of conservative philosophy. This is what Reagan did as well. Trump might actually be doing it better than Reagan, in my opinion. That's a bold statement, I know. Reagan pretty much defined Conservatism for a generation. Trump is redefining it for a new generation. I also think Carly Fiorina is doing the same thing but she and Trump seem to lock horns often.

When Trump talks about what it means to be a conservative, he articulates the idea of principled conservative philosophy which guides our individualism and our assorted ideologies. We can disagree on ideological grounds and still support conservative philosophy over radical liberalism.

Nice...

IF... Trump were to come out out of the primaries with a win then its on. I have cautioned some detractors that their opinion the blacks will not vote for him is misguided. Its fact that many blacks take issue with Hispanics. They compete for the same jobs, housing etc. The prisons attest to that in the Blacks and Mexicans go at it like SOP.

Trumps Immigration Plan appeals to more than just whites

-Geaux

The prisons attest to that in the Blacks and Mexicans go at it like SOP.
LOL!!! Any wonder the Pubs can't make any headway with minorities? You don't make friends by suggesting prison behavior is indicative of a group trait! :laugh2:

The blacks like Trump. They are all for seeing the illegal, I mean criminals sent back to the crap hole they came from

-Geaux

The prisons attest to that in the Blacks and Mexicans go at it like SOP.
LOL!!! Any wonder the Pubs can't make any headway with minorities? You don't make friends by suggesting prison behavior is indicative of a group trait! :laugh2:

If you libs would stop sentencing millions of inner city blacks and Hispanics to prison maybe you would make some headway with minorities. OH SNAP!!

The blacks like Trump. They are all for seeing the illegal, I mean criminals sent back to the crap hole they came from
So now he's saying he's only going to send back the criminals?!?! His position seems to change daily. One day he talks about keeping foreigners from taking American jobs and the next he's talking about keeping foreign engineers and scientists trained at U.S. universities. Let us know when he makes up his mind. :eusa_whistle:

-Geaux

Drumpf isn' a CON$ervative, at least he never was before. He has always been a big government, corporate croneyism, statist.

“If you can’t get rich dealing with politicians, there’s something wrong with you.”
- Drumpf Truck

So now he's saying he's only going to send back the criminals?!?! His position seems to change daily. One day he talks about keeping foreigners from taking American jobs and the next he's talking about keeping foreign engineers and scientists trained at U.S. universities. Let us know when he makes up his mind. :eusa_whistle:
He has actually had six different immigration plans in just this last week, depending on what audience he was lying to at the time.

Yeah, criminals... aka wetbacks....illegals. All one in the same

-Geaux

Forum List

Back