Does Trump have any chance now?

IronFist

May 26, 2015
I think that Trump went way too far with his sexist comments. Really, what is he thinking about? I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly but he needs to shut his mouth for a while. Everyone is against him now: democrats, GOP, minorities, women. He won't get enough votes to become the president. Though it seems like he doesn't even want to win. Maybe he thinks that his campaign is just another TV show.

yeah ok, how did we know SEXIST was going to replace RACIST racist racist racist?

HOW empty does one have to be to beat a person down by calling them NAMES, like denier, TEABAGGERS, birthers, racist, bigots, homophobes, blaaaa blaaaaa blaa

You saw it done with Sarah Palin and Obama. Now you are seeing it again with Trump

you decide

When a candidate rises above the drones and challenges the media types you can count on the sissies and useful idiots mostly on the left to use the phrase "way too far" even if they don't have freaking clue what far enough is. The media doesn't represent the people, the media is in it for the money.

Racist, sexist, mysoganystic. A cry baby coward. He has something for everyone.

really, you are posting this on a message board. I dare you to say that to his FACE
DID you bitch when Democrats called the people (men and WOMEN) from theTEA party:
teabaggers?

I think that Trump went way too far with his sexist comments. Really, what is he thinking about? I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly but he needs to shut his mouth for a while. Everyone is against him now: democrats, GOP, minorities, women. He won't get enough votes to become the president. Though it seems like he doesn't even want to win. Maybe he thinks that his campaign is just another TV show.
He can lead the poles on the republican side while there are 17 candidates. That being said, I think there is a higher percentage that will always vote against him than for him.

It would be nice if we could sprinkle about 10 % Donald on some of the other candidates and give them some backbone.

When a candidate rises above the drones and challenges the media types you can count on the sissies and useful idiots mostly on the left to use the phrase "way too far" even if they don't have freaking clue what far enough is. The media doesn't represent the people, the media is in it for the money.

yep, they go around beating their chest like APES believing they've WON SOMETHING. so here comes HE SEXIST. hell we just got done with everyone is RACIST
it's pretty pathetic if you ask me

really, you are posting this on a message board. I dare you to say that to his FACE
DID you bitch when Democrats called the people (men and WOMEN) from theTEA party:
teabaggers?
YES. Loudly. And trump was one of those calling tea party people nasty names

teabaggers?

Republicans came up with that name themselves

'Teabaggers' Actually Introduced The Term

Enough With The Whining Teabaggers Actually Introduced The Term They Now Claim Is A Slur Crooks and Liars

teabaggerbutton.png

teabaggerfacts.png

Last edited:

teabaggers?
really, prove it on YOU and HIM. we'll wait. I being a woman of 60 voting since Carter has been MORE offended by what Obama and his party of snakes has said about us. THE AMERCIAN people than I give a rats ass what Trump said about some low level talk show host

teabaggers?
really, prove it on YOU and HIM. we'll wait. I being a woman of 60 voting since Carter has been MORE offended by what Obama and his party of snakes has said about us. THE AMERCIAN people than I give a rats ass what Trump said about some low level talk show host

The american people chose President Obama twice and trailer trash do not speak for the American people

Nobody over here is worried. We have 16 other people who would do better than Hillary...hands down.

teabaggers?
Did you bitch when the Tea Bag Brotherhood called THEMSELVES Teabaggers, and sold buttons saying how PROUD they were to be TEABAGGERS before anyone else ever called them Teabaggers?

thumb-1381852362585-screen_shot_2013_10_15_at_9.13.50_am.jpg

teabaggers?

Republicans came up with that name themselves

'Teabaggers' Actually Introduced The Term

Enough With The Whining Teabaggers Actually Introduced The Term They Now Claim Is A Slur Crooks and Liars

teabaggerbutton.png

teabaggerfacts.png
Oops! I didn't see that you beat me to it.

I never thought he was serious about this to start with I suspect shortly after he bows out he will announce a book deal about his run and a behind the scenes special on it.

I don't know if he's serious or not. but this brings me back to the vile and nasty hate they threw at a woman Governor running for Vice President, Sarah Palin. who happened to be MY Governor and I would vote for her in a heartbeat. She took on the good ole Boy Corruption in Alaska and that's why they (both PARTIES) came at her with a vengeance.
and I am so sick of these MEDIAS with the leftwing spreading this Garbage

I never thought he was serious about this to start with I suspect shortly after he bows out he will announce a book deal about his run and a behind the scenes special on it.

I don't know if he's serious or not. but this brings me back to the vile and nasty hate they threw at a woman Governor running for Vice President, Sarah Palin. who happened to be MY Governor and I would vote for her in a heartbeat. She took on the good ole Boy Corruption in Alaska and that's why they (both PARTIES) came at her with a vengeance.
and I am so sick of these MEDIAS with the leftwing spreading this Garbage

Another lie as you said you lived there a long time ago

teabaggers?
Did you bitch when the Tea Bag Brotherhood called THEMSELVES Teabaggers, and sold buttons saying how PROUD they were to be TEABAGGERS before anyone else ever called them Teabaggers?

thumb-1381852362585-screen_shot_2013_10_15_at_9.13.50_am.jpg

you people on the left have no care about the Unborn.... why should we think you would give a shit about our Senior vets who fought to give you this freedom to be a lowlife dick and post that picture over and over. You're a small person. that's on YOU

Forum List

Back