Does Trump have any chance now?

Does Trump have a chance now? I think he has a BIG chance!
Nope... He did not have chance before sure doesn't have a chance now.
Especially after he announced his policy dealing with illegals. Only stupid ignorant idiot people believe that. Be realistic. Get real.

Hmm... At least one pinhead is actually calling them "illegals" now... that's progress!
Progress would be you naming the "Marines" killed in Benghazi.... There were Marines killed in the attack, right? I mean, you're not as dumb as you appear, right?

Especially after he announced his policy dealing with illegals. Only stupid ignorant idiot people believe that. Be realistic. Get real.

Hmm... At least one pinhead is actually calling them "illegals" now... that's progress!
Progress would be you naming the "Marines" killed in Benghazi.... There were Marines killed in the attack, right? I mean, you're not as dumb as you appear, right?

Do you want a brownie point because the men killed weren't "Marines" but were an Ambassador, Foreign Service Officer and two ex-Navy Seals? Okay... score one for the special needs poster!

Does that change Hillary's incompetence and negligence in ANY way?

Do you want a brownie point because the men killed weren't "Marines" but were an Ambassador, Foreign Service Officer and two ex-Navy Seals? Okay... score one for the special needs poster!

A "gotcha" moment that wasnt. Nice work.

Why do you think your derangement is a score for me?

It's not a gotcha moment. It merely expresses how that lunatic has no fucking idea what he's talking about better than I ever could have demonstrated. :thup:

It's not a gotcha moment. It merely expresses how that lunatic has no fucking idea what he's talking about better than I ever could have demonstrated. :thup:
You telling anyone they dont know what they're talking about is priceless.

What did Ambassador Stevens have in his pockets, smart guy?

Dunno, what?

Dunno, what?
Dunce! You dont know what you're talking about!!

Dunno, what?
You're too fucking retarded. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know what was in his pockets so my answer was accurate.

You're so stupid, you're actually comparing that with a moron making an inaccurate claim, exposing he has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

Silly wabbit gave him a reach around for nothing. :lol:

Oh ... and you didn't answer the question ... what was in his pockets?

Dunno, what?
You're too fucking retarded. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know what was in his pockets so my answer was accurate.

You're so stupid, you're actually comparing that with a moron making an inaccurate claim, exposing he has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

Silly wabbit gave him a reach around for nothing. :lol:

Oh ... and you didn't answer the question ... what was in his pockets?

We are a country with LAWS. When border runners come over without papers. they have committed a crime. Then they stay and take jobs away from Americans and stifle the wages of lower paid workers. Many ( a large percentage) Americans are saying "Finally!! Someone is addressing our problems!" He bolted from the group right after his first announcement of his immigration policy. He's on top now and will likely stay there.

Should we have immigration? Sure..the legal way. Get rid of the criminals (anyone who ran over the border) and then we will receive the new immigrants with open arms.

Our new policy should mirror Mexico's. I'll post it in a minute.
1. How do you get rid of the bad ones? Till they commit a crime.
2. How do you know the good ones when they come in?
3. How are you going to weed them? Like NAZI did with the Jews in WW2?
Aside from that no he is not electable.
4. Then open the border for new immigrants. What in the world is that?
It's very easy to say all of that. Actually l don't think he is serious and it's a joke.

Dunno, what?
Silly wabbit ... how long does it take you to Google what was in Stevens' pockets? Just how slow are you? :lmao:

1. How do you get rid of the bad ones? Till they commit a crime.
2. How do you know the good ones when they come in?
3. How are you going to weed them? Like NAZI did with the Jews in WW2?
Aside from that no he is not electable.
4. Then open the border for new immigrants. What in the world is that?
It's very easy to say all of that. Actually l don't think he is serious and it's a joke.

1. Background check
2. Ditto
3. Probably not.
4. Legal Immigration.
5. Oh... there wasn't a #5... sorry.

Last edited:
A Better Question! When did Trump have a chance?

Still leading by double digits in every major poll across America and in every key state for GOP.

Pulling to within 5 points of Clinton in latest head-to-head.

Jim, you sure you really want to stick with that question?

Still leading by double digits in every major poll across America and in every key state for GOP.

Yup, give him time. He will self destruct.

I think he will continue to rally this country. The media can't hold back his narrative like the institutionalized politicians of today.

If we can elect Obama...

Then Trump should be a slam dunk!

-Geaux

I've never seen anybody celebrate losing as much as you. :lmao:

I think he will continue to rally this country. The media can't hold back his narrative like the institutionalized politicians of today.

If we can elect Obama...

Then Trump should be a slam dunk!

-Geaux

You do realize that polls say ever Joe Biden can beat Donald in the General? I mean, what does it take to convince you. Many of the Republicans will stay at home rather than vote for Donald or any Democrat. What does that tell you?

Forum List

Back