Does this person exist?

Did you vote against trump ast time, but support him now?

• Total voters
Russian collusion proved that you loons will make anything up. Time for you to fade away.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Whether you choose to believe it or continue with your baseless denials is irrelevant. The proof is out there and cannot be denied. Certainly not by fools like you.

Oh, they are all conspiracy theory sites.

We ALL know the only credible site is sites democrats agree with.

Could you PLEASE give me a list of credible sites.

Run a search here. They check on political bias, the site's fact check record - and who owns the website, which is critical in terms of bias and reliability:

Trump lost really bad in the last presidential election, so he needs to increase his voters a lot to have any chance in the upcoming one. Is there anyone out there that voted against trump in 2020, but have been so impressed by trump's recent behavior till they now will vote for him? How many USMB posters are new trump supporters? You are the only ones that can give him a win.

Your poll is meaningless. There are no moderates or fence sitters on this board.

Run a search here. They check on political bias, the site's fact check record - and who owns the website, which is critical in terms of bias and reliability:

thanks, i just checked out that site and I find they are very biased in their opinion as to what bias, is.

I typically check secondary and tertiary sources to verify what I learn.

I was just calling bulldog out on his/her bullshit

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Whether you choose to believe it or continue with your baseless denials is irrelevant. The proof is out there and cannot be denied. Certainly not by fools like you.

Oh bullcrap if he did collude with Russia to win an election. You would have prosecuted for it.

Forum List

Back