Does this person exist?

Did you vote against trump ast time, but support him now?

• Total voters
Ok. Monitor all you want, but just make sure your video shows what you claim it shows. Another list of false accusations won't be any more credible than your last list of false accusations.
No if a person is carrying more than 1 ballot. He goes to jail. Easy peasy.

No if a person is carrying more than 1 ballot. He goes to jail. Easy peasy.
Sure. If you can get them to change the laws so that carrying more than 1 ballot is a thing, you'll be all set.

According to OP's poll, no one voted against Trump in 2020. :dunno:

9-0

You're a MAGA.
Because YOU claim so? What is a MAGA? And what makes me one--- because I admit your Biden SUCKS???! :21:

Facts mean nothing to you.
Name a fact that doesn't mean anything to me. Better be prepared to defend it, big mouth.

You are incapable of being convinced of anything not cult approved.
And you are capable of being convinced otherwise? You are capable of being convinced Trump isn't as bad as made out to be? YOU are capable of being convinced the Biden is worse than generally admitted? Oh do just please say yes!

Because YOU claim so? What is a MAGA? And what makes me one--- because I admit your Biden SUCKS???! :21:

Name a fact that doesn't mean anything to me. Better be prepared to defend it, big mouth.

And you are capable of being convinced otherwise? You are capable of being convinced Trump isn't as bad as made out to be? YOU are capable of being convinced the Biden is worse than generally admitted? Oh do just please say yes!
1. If you aren't a MAGA, to put it in Mortimer's terms, you wouldn't have any problems passing for one.
2. The election wasn't stolen.
3. I can easily be convinced to change my mind. Just present credible, verifyable facts showing how I have been wrong.

He won in 2016 by a few thousand votes in a few states and there was no significant cheating in either race
At least you are willing to admit there was cheating…some however might think paying russian for disinformation like Clinton and the dnc did was signification…some others might say when thr xiden campaign collided with tech companies to censor the story exposing the corruption of the xidens in hunters laptop as significant as well…but hey at least you acknowledge the cheating

At least you are willing to admit there was cheating…some however might think paying russian for disinformation like Clinton and the dnc did was signification…some others might say when thr xiden campaign collided with tech companies to censor the story exposing the corruption of the xidens in hunters laptop as significant as well…but hey at least you acknowledge the cheating
Sure there was cheating. There is always cheating. Never a lot. Never enough to effect the outcome in any way, and mostly right wingers doing it.

Trump lost really bad in the last presidential election, so he needs to increase his voters a lot to have any chance in the upcoming one. Is there anyone out there that voted against trump in 2020, but have been so impressed by trump's recent behavior till they now will vote for him? How many USMB posters are new trump supporters? You are the only ones that can give him a win.

🙄

Forum List

Back