Does the FBI or DEA conspire to murder private citizens they think are bad?

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk
While walking past a bus stop in Miami, a lightly complected man, likely Cuban, opened what appeared to be small container the size of a chapstick tube, in front of him. He says he saw it and chose to stop breathing because it was odd. As the wind was blowing toward him, he got a miniscule amount in his nose. He claims that within two steps, he saw tunnel vision and his legs almost gave out. Imagine if he would have breathed as he walked by. It smelled of menthol. The next morning in a public bathroom, he had five seizures. Never had he had a seizures before. He also claims he has dirt on a seriously high ranking federal agent that would end his career. It would also likely free thousands of convicts he railroaded. He says that the FBI or the DEA was at the very least complicite. He thinks a national gang was who made the attempt and believes the FBI at least knew about it. A national gang because they tried to harm him in three states. My friend also says that he went to the FBI to report a large group of people trying to plant drugs on him. He also says the police were trying to bust him with the pouch of drugs. My friend is lamely sane, even kind of boring. He never could have made this up.

Does anybody know of a similar experience and do you believe it?

While walking past a bus stop in Miami, a lightly complected man, likely Cuban, opened what appeared to be small container the size of a chapstick tube, in front of him. He says he saw it and chose to stop breathing because it was odd. As the wind was blowing toward him, he got a miniscule amount in his nose. He claims that within two steps, he saw tunnel vision and his legs almost gave out. Imagine if he would have breathed as he walked by. It smelled of menthol. The next morning in a public bathroom, he had five seizures. Never had he had a seizures before. He also claims he has dirt on a seriously high ranking federal agent that would end his career. It would also likely free thousands of convicts he railroaded. He says that the FBI or the DEA was at the very least complicite. He thinks a national gang was who made the attempt and believes the FBI at least knew about it. A national gang because they tried to harm him in three states. My friend also says that he went to the FBI to report a large group of people trying to plant drugs on him. He also says the police were trying to bust him with the pouch of drugs. My friend is lamely sane, even kind of boring. He never could have made this up.

I think it's time to reopen State Mental Hospitals.

I think it's time to reopen State Mental Hospitals.
If you Google menthol, it can cause seizures. What about the five seizures? He never had even one before.

Forum List

Back