Does Sharia Trump the Constitution

It's going to sooner than later. :eek:

Sooner is right now...this from my local newspaper:
"Spineless board members caved to pressure and rejected the restaurant’s application for a license to serve beer and wine which, unlike hard liquor, is legal to sell even right next to a house of worship. At last check Brooklyn was not a shariah zone, New York was not a dry state, and quackery was not a national trait."
Community Board 18 bows to islamo-protestors over liquor license

"Spineless board members caved to pressure and rejected the restaurant’s application for a license to serve beer and wine which, unlike hard liquor, is legal to sell even right next to a house of worship. At last check Brooklyn was not a shariah zone, New York was not a dry state, and quackery was not a national trait."
What that hilariously partisan article fails to point out is that they'll be awarded a license in a couple months anyways.

And you know this, how?

What that hilariously partisan article fails to point out is that they'll be awarded a license in a couple months anyways.

"A top special operations aide to Iran’s leader says his troops are in a global war that will one day bring “the banner of Islam over the White House.”

Ali Shirazi is the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei’s representative on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force, the overseas operations branch that trained Iraqi Shiites to kill American troops and is active throughout the Middle East."
Global war will result in 'banner of Islam' over White House: Khamenei aide - Washington Times

So.....are you Sharia compliant yet?

Very interesting article, PC! My gawd...who knew.

And one wonders if Muslims will get their way and have school closings for their holidays. Not in NJ, for now at least. That will change. There will be caving.

Decision Not to Close Schools During Muslim Holiday Sparks Uproar in New Jersey

And you know this, how?

Because I googled the restaurant and read a real article about this.

And one wonders if Muslims will get their way and have school closings for their holidays. Not in NJ, for now at least. That will change. There will be caving.

NYC has a communist/Democrat mayor.....so....

"New York City public schools were closed Thursday in observance of the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha. According to New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s office, this was the first time the New York City School system closed schools for a Muslim holiday."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/24/n...n-observance-of-muslim-holiday/#ixzz3mlP5qCjR

"A top special operations aide to Iran’s leader says his troops are in a global war that will one day bring “the banner of Islam over the White House.”

Ali Shirazi is the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei’s representative on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force, the overseas operations branch that trained Iraqi Shiites to kill American troops and is active throughout the Middle East."
Global war will result in 'banner of Islam' over White House: Khamenei aide - Washington Times

So.....are you Sharia compliant yet?
So the council that is holding up the liquor license for a couple months (I say "holding up" because all they did was submit this for review, which will ultimately grant a license) is citing a law that says liquor cannot be sold within 200 feet of a religious institution. This law was passed by an overwhelmingly Christian population of people... OMG CHRISTIAN SHARIA! :eek:

And you know this, how?

'real article'??

Please post the operative sections so I can click 'informative.'

The point of AA's post, still, is in effect.

NYC has a communist/Democrat mayor.....so....

"New York City public schools were closed Thursday in observance of the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha. According to New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s office, this was the first time the New York City School system closed schools for a Muslim holiday."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/24/n...n-observance-of-muslim-holiday/#ixzz3mlP5qCjR
And just think--that idiot communist mayor of yours was elected because conservatives stayed home and did not vote! :evil:

And you know this, how?

'real article'??

Please post the operative sections so I can click 'informative.'

The point of AA's post, still, is in effect.
Her point was stupid. People are outraged and demanding holidays all the time.

Care to share the link?
And you know this, how?

Care to share the link?
And you know this, how?

How about next time you see an article posted by a ranting partisan loon, you do a google check to see if they aren't just being drama queens?

Beer and loathing

“The board’s decision to disapprove will add a minimum of 60–90 days to the procedure,” he said. “Meanwhile they’ll be paying rent.”

Even so, the Tasso Bar and Restaurant owners are content — if not particularly pleased — to open their eatery without the “Bar” part in effect for now.

“We’re not pulling out, but we’ll probably have to open without beer and wine,” said Merveille. “I don’t want to create any problems in the community.”

The responses shouldn't surprise any sane American who understands the dangers espoused by this political cult – it IS NOT a true religion! Liberals who attack Dr. Carson for his views are either stupid or hypocrites.

Read @ Fox Reporter Asks AMERICAN Muslims If Shariah Law Trumps The Constitution... Answers Are Chilling

Absolutely not. Now...if you were to go around any bible belt city or town and ask almost the same question..."Does God (or the bible) trump the Constitution?" How many do you think would say something similar?

Like the dry states/counties in the Bible belt.

OMG Christian Sharia!!! :eek:

Care to share the link?
And you know this, how?

How about next time you see an article posted by a ranting partisan loon, you do a google check to see if they aren't just being drama queens?

Beer and loathing

“The board’s decision to disapprove will add a minimum of 60–90 days to the procedure,” he said. “Meanwhile they’ll be paying rent.”

Even so, the Tasso Bar and Restaurant owners are content — if not particularly pleased — to open their eatery without the “Bar” part in effect for now.

“We’re not pulling out, but we’ll probably have to open without beer and wine,” said Merveille. “I don’t want to create any problems in the community.”
Care to share the link?
And you know this, how?

Beer and loathing

This is pretty much an admission that you lied....

You posted this:
"What that hilariously partisan article fails to point out is that they'll be awarded a license in a couple months anyways."

But your quotes don't say that....

...do they.

Shakespeare said "hoist by their own petard."
He must have been thinking of you.

Of course, your statement has nothing to do with the post to which you are, ostensibly, replying....

....but you did manage to get your bigotry in, huh?

Forum List

Back