Does Sharia Trump the Constitution

Care to share the link?
And you know this, how?
What that hilariously partisan article fails to point out is that they'll be awarded a license in a couple months anyways.
Because I googled the restaurant and read a real article about this.

How about next time you see an article posted by a ranting partisan loon, you do a google check to see if they aren't just being drama queens?

Beer and loathing

“The board’s decision to disapprove will add a minimum of 60–90 days to the procedure,” he said. “Meanwhile they’ll be paying rent.”

Even so, the Tasso Bar and Restaurant owners are content — if not particularly pleased — to open their eatery without the “Bar” part in effect for now.

“We’re not pulling out, but we’ll probably have to open without beer and wine,” said Merveille. “I don’t want to create any problems in the community.”
Care to share the link?
And you know this, how?
What that hilariously partisan article fails to point out is that they'll be awarded a license in a couple months anyways.

How about next time you see an article posted by a ranting partisan loon, you do a google check to see if they aren't just being drama queens?

Beer and loathing

“The board’s decision to disapprove will add a minimum of 60–90 days to the procedure,” he said. “Meanwhile they’ll be paying rent.”

Even so, the Tasso Bar and Restaurant owners are content — if not particularly pleased — to open their eatery without the “Bar” part in effect for now.

“We’re not pulling out, but we’ll probably have to open without beer and wine,” said Merveille. “I don’t want to create any problems in the community.”

This is pretty much an admission that you lied....

You posted this:
"What that hilariously partisan article fails to point out is that they'll be awarded a license in a couple months anyways."

But your quotes don't say that....

...do they.

Shakespeare said "hoist by their own petard."
He must have been thinking of you.
Read the article dunce. The state will grant them a license because it's the law.

It's going to sooner than later. :eek:

Sooner is right now...this from my local newspaper:
"Spineless board members caved to pressure and rejected the restaurant’s application for a license to serve beer and wine which, unlike hard liquor, is legal to sell even right next to a house of worship. At last check Brooklyn was not a shariah zone, New York was not a dry state, and quackery was not a national trait."
Community Board 18 bows to islamo-protestors over liquor license
Like the dry states/counties in the Bible belt.

Of course, your statement has nothing to do with the post to which you are, ostensibly, replying....

....but you did manage to get your bigotry in, huh?
What bigotry are you talking about?

"Does Sharia Trump the Constitution"

Wow, this was 3 pages longer than this thread should have lasted. Let me resolve the issue by answering the question:

<ahem>....NO!

Next...

It's going to sooner than later. :eek:

Sooner is right now...this from my local newspaper:
"Spineless board members caved to pressure and rejected the restaurant’s application for a license to serve beer and wine which, unlike hard liquor, is legal to sell even right next to a house of worship. At last check Brooklyn was not a shariah zone, New York was not a dry state, and quackery was not a national trait."

So you think that members of churches, mosques, temples should not have the right to object to alcohol sales?

Are you unfamiliar with the history of 'dry' counties and cities in the United States- and why they are dry?

Hint: it wasn't Muslims who insisted that no alcohol be sold in those counties and cities.

Oh wait- here we have Christians promoting 'dry counties' in Arkansas....
Alcohol - ARKANSAS FAMILY COALITION

Statement Of Purpose
The purpose of Arkansas Family Coalition (AFC) is to vigorously defend and promote Biblical truth and to educate, equip and motivate Arkansas citizens to change society to reflect Bible truth.

Who is Arkansas Family Coalition (AFC)
The Arkansas Family Coalition (AFC) was organized by the Jonesboro Ministerial Fellowship to represent and promote traditional Christian family values and elected Bob Hester as President, where he still holds the position.

Walmart financing efforts to make ALL OF ARKANSAS WET!!! Please contact your local Walmart to express your OUTRAGE!

Care to share the link?
And you know this, how?

Beer and loathing

Care to share the link?
And you know this, how?

Beer and loathing

You posted this:
"What that hilariously partisan article fails to point out is that they'll be awarded a license in a couple months anyways."

...do they.

Read the article dunce. The state will grant them a license because it's the law.

Still can't produce any support for what you've claimed, huh?

Like being known as a liar?

You must be a Liberal.

Care to share the link?

Beer and loathing

Care to share the link?

Beer and loathing

You posted this:

...do they.

You must be a Liberal.
How about this. I'll bookmark this thread, and if I remember this a couple months from now I'll check on the restaurant. When I prove to you that they are selling beer and wine, and that you're bullshit is completely fabricated, you have to make a thread praising FDR for getting us out of the Great Depression. :rofl:

Sound like a deal?

Care to share the link?

Beer and loathing

Care to share the link?

Beer and loathing

You posted this:

...do they.

You must be a Liberal.
How about this. I'll bookmark this thread, and if I remember this a couple months from now I'll check on the restaurant. When I prove to you that they are selling beer and wine, and that you're bullshit is completely fabricated, you have to make a thread praising FDR for getting us out of the Great Depression. :rofl:

Sound like a deal?

1. How about this....you simply admit that you had nothing to base your assurance of the license on but your reliance on the Magic 8-Ball.

2. "When I prove to you that they are selling beer and wine, and that you're bullshit is completely fabricated,..."

Do you understand what 'fabricated' means?
The only one who fabricated anything was you.

I provided a post with a link....
...you merely became our best source of greenhouse gases.

3. Notice how I put you in your place sans vulgarity.
So...you are a Liberal.

Beer and loathing

Beer and loathing

You posted this:

...do they.

You must be a Liberal.

Sound like a deal?

1. How about this....you simply admit that you had nothing to base your assurance of the license on but your reliance on the Magic 8-Ball.

2. "When I prove to you that they are selling beer and wine, and that you're bullshit is completely fabricated,..."

So...you are a Liberal.
So no bet? You admit there's no sharia going on?

It's still a numbers game, as in percentage of population. As long as Muslims are less than 2% there won't be any significant changes in the US. If they ever get to 8% or more, look out.

You posted this:

...do they.

You must be a Liberal.

Sound like a deal?

So...you are a Liberal.
So no bet? You admit there's no sharia going on?

I admit that you've been caught lying.

This is what I posted...."Spineless board members caved to pressure and rejected the restaurant’s application for a license to serve beer and wine which, unlike hard liquor, is legal to sell even right next to a house of worship. At last check Brooklyn was not a shariah zone, New York was not a dry state, and quackery was not a national trait."

It is 100% true and factual.

Their demand is based on Sharia.

That was the issue.

You posted a guess about the future, claimed you were quoting some 'real article'....but when called on same, tap-danced.

Last edited:
It's still a numbers game, as in percentage of population. As long as Muslims are less than 2% there won't be any significant changes in the US. If they ever get to 8% or more, look out.

And our Muslim brothers know how to use the system toward that end.

1. "Kent Clizbe, a former CIA operations officer who has converted to Islam to marry a Muslim woman (as [Grover] Norquist has done),came away troubled from his own encounter with Imad Ramadanin August."
Grover Norquist?s New Muslim Protégé | FrontPage Magazine - Part 2

2. " Imad Ramadan is just the latest ofa series of Muslim protégés discovered and promoted by Republican activist Grover Norquist, ....

What’s wrong with Muslims running for public office or assuming prominent positions in the conservative movement? Nothing at all – as long as they are clear about the primacy of the U.S. Constitution over Koranic (or Sharia) law.

3. So how do you identify an Islamist – that is, someone who believes in the Koranic precept that Islam must dominate the world through voluntary submission or by force – especially if he goes out of his way to appear non-aggressive?

The answer is actually pretty simple. You listen tosee if he denounces Islamic dictatorship – the rule of Hezbollah in Lebanon, the rule of the Shiite clerics in Iran, the rule of Hamas in Gaza or the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, or the rule of the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia."
Grover Norquist?s New Muslim Protégé | FrontPage Magazine - Part 2

Wow! Once again a whole lot of diversion and outright propaganda to try to obscure the OP.

Muslims were asked if they thought Sharia should be placed ABOVE the constitution and it showed the responses from MUSLIMS.

What the bible or any other religion has to do with it is nothing but obfuscation and general bs!

Forum List

Back