Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I am a liberal and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I am a conservative and I am NOT scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • I am a conservative and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Notice how Flounder IGNORES the post where I point out his BLATANT hypocricy.

all trolls do this, or reply with something having nothing to do with the post.

I don't think she's a troll. Just really, really unread and therefore uninformed. Just what we need--another one.

either way, they behave and display the same posting patterns.

Funny this one will praise Ann coulter, who obviously goes overboard for entertainment purposes, yet so many dummies can't see that. Same with Rush, these people are sayhing things they know their audience want's to hear. They are entertainers, and I'm sure most of the stuff they say they don't even believe.

Sarah doesn't scare me. The people who believe she would be a good president scare me.
Indeed. Amazing how the people who (rightly so) are concerned about Obama's lack of experience are stowing so much faith in Palin. She is just as flaky as Obama. Srsly. JMO though. She is great to go out there and raise all sorts of $$ for conservative political candidates (as I have noted before) but for POTUS? Absolutely not. She is the frontrunner so far, and this is not good news for the American people. You serious about not seeing our dear POTUS serve a second term? Don't support Sarah Palin for the office in 2012.

Vote and discuss.
why should she?

Hey!! I was just wondering yesterday what happened to you. Either you don't post where I do anymore, or you've been MIA for some reason. (No need to say why.)

He was probably stuck in the "conspiracy" thread trying to argue with truther loonies.

I'm glad when the left focuses on Palin instead of real loons like Pelosi & Biden...the 2nd & 3rd in line.....scary. Palin is not scary, Biden & Pelosi are scary.

why should she?

Hey!! I was just wondering yesterday what happened to you. Either you don't post where I do anymore, or you've been MIA for some reason. (No need to say why.)

He was probably stuck in the "conspiracy" thread trying to argue with truther loonies.

I'm glad when the left focuses on Palin instead of real loons like Pelosi & Biden...the 2nd & 3rd in line.....scary. Palin is not scary, Biden & Pelosi are scary.

Why is Biden scary? He's only been the shadowman, although he has years and years of experience at all levels. He's also a huge family man, like Palin (and like Obama, actually). Should I hang around while you mention his plugs or his gaffes?

Why is Biden scary? He's only been the shadowman, although he has years and years of experience at all levels. He's also a huge family man, like Palin (and like Obama, actually). Should I hang around while you mention his plugs or his gaffes?

Joe Biden on the Issues
I just don't like his judgement. Of all the ideas he's proposed...partition Iraq,
1. global warming alarmist
2. opposes patriot act
3. OK on trade & jobs
4. supports welfare for illegals AND Social Security (like it isn't bankrupt yet)
5. OK on taxes
6. OK on drugs
7. opposes drilling ANWR & off-shore, has no clue about workable energy policy
8. supports UHC
9. rated F by NRA on guns
10. opposes 3-strikes law (soft on crime)
11. anti-family values
12. pro affirmative-action (some people are more equal than others)
13. opposed surge in Iraq. poor judgement.

Very liberal record, based on Obama's record those type of policies don't work well.

Joe Biden on the Issues
I just don't like his judgement. Of all the ideas he's proposed...partition Iraq,
2. opposes patriot act
3. OK on trade & jobs
4. supports welfare for illegals AND Social Security (like it isn't bankrupt yet)
5. OK on taxes
6. OK on drugs
8. supports UHC
11. anti-family values

Very liberal record, based on Obama's record those type of policies don't work well.

Wow.. don't you fit the mold so god-damned well?

What's wrong with him opposing the Patriot Act anyway? Aren't you teabaggers all about preserving the Constitution? Or.. is it OK to break one's constitutional rights as long as its in the name of [/I]Terrorism[/I]?

And exactly what was the purpose of the surge in Iraq anyway? Shortly afterward we started paying the terrorists to start fighting with us rather than against us. But why have a "surge" for a failed war anyway?

Joe Biden on the Issues
2. opposes patriot act
3. OK on trade & jobs
5. OK on taxes
6. OK on drugs
8. supports UHC
11. anti-family values

Wow.. don't you fit the mold so god-damned well?

What's wrong with him opposing the Patriot Act anyway? Aren't you teabaggers all about preserving the Constitution? Or.. is it OK to break one's constitutional rights as long as its in the name of [/I]Terrorism[/I]?

And exactly what was the purpose of the surge in Iraq anyway? Shortly afterward we started paying the terrorists to start fighting with us rather than against us. But why have a "surge" for a failed war anyway?

Rudy, now you are just babbling incoherently. This just makes you look bad to all who read what you say. Just a nitpicking naysayer. Pitiful. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back