Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I am a conservative and I am NOT scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • I am a conservative and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
No, but your shark does.

SharkAttack.jpg

Bad poll. I am both conservative and liberal. Sarah Pail doesn't scare me. It's simple, she has no chance to hold a national office.

-TSO

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is this the shark that killed the guy down in florida?

My feeling is that Sarah is more in tune and in touch with the American people than say ... Barack Obama is. But I also believe she can be a polarizing individual. Again, I agree with much of what she says, but right now I don't believe she's qualified to be POTUS. I continue to think the same of BHO.

She scares me as much as contaminated spinach, tomatoes, lead paint on products from China, H1N1, Global Warming, sticking foot-pedals, Firestone tires, or any other BS story the media floats.

Palin is a force in American politics today.

That is fact.

Whether or not she transforms her influence into a successful future national campaign remains to be seen - though at present, is unlikely.

Word is she will try though...

On the back of a violin or on the bottom of a piano is a board called a resonator. It purpose is partly structural, but mostly to amplify the sound generated by the strings on the instrument, which couldn't make much of a sound without it.

I think Sarah is like that. For much of us, we can't make our views heard in the world, so she amplifies and gives strength to ideas that swirl around much of the conservative base.

I think, since the experience of 0bama, conservatives are looking for a nice long resume. She lacks that, so I don't believe she will go far.

But I see her as the means by which my voice is made louder.

Perhaps the question should have been "are you afraid of palin supporters"? I think you would have a lot more positive responses. The clueless who feel she is perfectly qualified to be president, are the ones who are frightening.

I am an Independent and Palin alone, does not scare me. The thought of her being in the White House, on the other hand, scares the bejeezus out of me.

Forum List

Back