Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I am a liberal and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I am a conservative and I am NOT scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • I am a conservative and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Sarah will be a great president, precisely because she knows right from wrong, which conspicuously, you, Obama, and people like you don't. :eusa_pray:[/B][/COLOR]

So this is what we have:

A: A claim that Palin will be a "great president"

because....

B: "she knows right from wrong"

Does that argument hold any water whatsoever? I guess you could have said because "she believes in freedom" or "she will bring our country back to greatness".....

Do you have anything to follow the "because" that actually explains why you think she would be a good president? Or are you not capable of thinking beyond what Anne Coulter writes in her columns?

:lol::lol:So an argument is made to which you can't respond with a convenient talking point... and all you have is calling me a troll?

Wasn't calling you a troll, but the person you were talking about

Don't really understand how you can miss that. do people even read people's post, or just briefly skiim them and fill in the blanks?

My apologies.. after rereading your post it still could have gone either way. Don't get all puffy because you couldn't be clear with what you were saying.

:lol::lol:So an argument is made to which you can't respond with a convenient talking point... and all you have is calling me a troll?

Wasn't calling you a troll, but the person you were talking about

Don't really understand how you can miss that. do people even read people's post, or just briefly skiim them and fill in the blanks?

My apologies.. after rereading your post it still could have gone either way. Don't get all puffy because you couldn't be clear with what you were saying.
no prob
it was pretty clear, quoted you talking about founder and my response is

"he's a troll......" if i was talking about you I would of said "you are a troll"

Anyway, getting puffy because this seems to happen on a regular basis.

Sarah will be a great president, precisely because she knows right from wrong, which conspicuously, you, Obama, and people like you don't. :eusa_pray:[/B][/COLOR]

So this is what we have:

because....

Does that argument hold any water whatsoever? I guess you could have said because "she believes in freedom" or "she will bring our country back to greatness".....

Do you have anything to follow the "because" that actually explains why you think she would be a good president? Or are you not capable of thinking beyond what Anne Coulter writes in her columns?

I'm proud to say, I don't have to think, (though I do) much beyond what Anne Coulter says in her columns. I agree with everything Saint Anne says, and I hope President Palin appoints her Secretary of State, if she will have the job.

To Flounder EDUCATION is a scary thing because UNDERSTANDING an issue RARELY leads to a RIGHT/WRONG BLACK/WHITE solution. In Flounders world there is no gray ONLY black and white. Flounder is, like Palin, a fundamentalist and a scary individual.

I was taught the there is such a thing as an educated fool. Jimmy Carter was one, so was Adlai Stevenson, and so are all Democrats, including Obama and his gang that can't shoot straight.

They worship education, and look down on character, love of God, love of family, love of Country, honesty, and common people who didn't have the advantages they had.

sarah will be a great president, precisely because she knows right from wrong, which conspicuously, you, obama, and people like you don't. :eusa_pray:[/b][/color]

so this is what we have:

A: A claim that palin will be a "great president"

because....

does that argument hold any water whatsoever? I guess you could have said because "she believes in freedom" or "she will bring our country back to greatness".....

Do you have anything to follow the "because" that actually explains why you think she would be a good president? Or are you not capable of thinking beyond what anne coulter writes in her columns?

i'm proud to say, i don't have to think, (though i do) much beyond what anne coulter says in her columns. I agree with everything saint anne says, and i hope president palin appoints her secretary of state, if she will have the job.

troll!

To Flounder EDUCATION is a scary thing because UNDERSTANDING an issue RARELY leads to a RIGHT/WRONG BLACK/WHITE solution. In Flounders world there is no gray ONLY black and white. Flounder is, like Palin, a fundamentalist and a scary individual.

I was taught the there is such a thing as an educated fool. Jimmy Carter was one, so was Adlai Stevenson, and so are all Democrats, including Obama and his gang that can't shoot straight.

They worship education, and look down on character, love of God, love of family, love of Country, honesty, and common people who didn't have the advantages they had.

Jealous much?

So this is what we have:

because....

I'm proud to say, I don't have to think, (though I do) much beyond what Anne Coulter says in her columns. I agree with everything Saint Anne says, and I hope President Palin appoints her Secretary of State, if she will have the job.

:lol::lol:There goes your credibility. So is that what you do? You rely on the pundits to get your information?

Typical teabagger.

CONCLUSION: If you really wanted her to be the Republican nominee you wouldn't be "annoyed" by her and you wouldn't constantly denigrate her in every way possible. [/B][/COLOR]

Oh.. kinda like what the right has been doing with Obama even way before the primary elections?

Both sides give advice to the other, but Democrats excel at it. They are particularly adept at double dealing, and putting on totally false faces, especially on Talk Forums.

I notice the duplicitous conniving and outright lying advice they are constantly giving Republicans, especially when they stoop to inventing a mythical resume for themselves, and even mythical families, that they ruthlessly and cynically use to try to make their point. It is sickening.

Just for the record, we hate your advice, and wish you would just tend to your own tattered knitting, and let us tend to ours.
:lol:

Hmmm, for a newby, you've got us all figured out eh? I suggest you come down off your hypocritical horse and stick around a while longer. You'll see cynicism and ruthlessness in opinions coming from all sides here. If you can't take the heat from the opposition in an open forum, where that is precisely the type of discourse any SANE person expects, then run along to another sandbox where you can sing to your own choir.

Bingo, many of the people like him can't comprehend or wrap their heads around reality, which is like you say. It's complex, but simple minded people just want to make it have to be either this, or that. Hence why so many deny science that they can't comprehend

I notice the duplicitous conniving and outright lying advice they are constantly giving Republicans, especially when they stoop to inventing a mythical resume for themselves, and even mythical families, that they ruthlessly and cynically use to try to make their point. It is sickening.

Just for the record, we hate your advice, and wish you would just tend to your own tattered knitting, and let us tend to ours.
[/COLOR][/B]:lol:

#1: Mythical resume's? Who died and made you judge on the validity of what people bring to these threads? I know several people here in Alabama who didn't vote for McCain just because of Palin.. Deny it all you want but it doesn't make it any less true.

#2: The "tattered knitting" we are dealing with right now SHOULD HAVE been tended by the right.. but they thought going on an easter-egg hunt in Iraq was more important.

My brother-in-law is an uber conservative, LOVES Rush Limbaugh et al., if you get my gist. But when he heard about McCain's pick for vice president, he said "Aw jeezus, we might as well throw in the towel now." (He's also very religious and I'd never heard him use blasphemy before either.)

\
and the 'average" american, no offense, is pretty uninformed and under educated. And to be president, you need to be more than the average person. who cares if you would "have a beer with them", president of the US is a huge deal and requires education and knowledge of many different things, and constant work, etc.

Anyhow: I appreciate you post because you show in this Post everything that real Americans hate about the Democrat Elitists who are a plague on this country. Your view of our citizens is demeaning and false. No one has to have a high IQ, and/or a Harvard education to know right from wrong, and that is about all a President needs to know. He/She has the ability to bring in experts and people with long resumes that have all the expert knowledge needed. Presidents who humbly understand that they don't know it all, are the most successful leaders in our history.

George Washington and Lincoln to name only two were pretty unintellectual by your standards, (Neither went to Harvard, and neither was a Democrat, I might say.)

But, both of them had the humility, love of country, love of God, and good sense to surround themselves with those smarter than they were.

Sarah will be a great president, precisely because she knows right from wrong, which conspicuously, you, Obama, and people like you don't. :eusa_pray:

yeah, highly educated and intelligent= elitist. Sounds like jealousy to me. Sorry, want brilliant, highly educated people leading the country, not ignorant people that stick their fingers in their ears everytime they don't hear what they already believe, and are ignorant.

Don't know how you were raised, but seems most people are told its very valuable to be educated. Guess not in your world

I've always wanted my president to be smarter than me. Smart people don't get there by accident; they have learned by experience and making mistakes, then correcting them. Smart people who get to be president have usually learned early on that learning is a lifelong project.

So this is what we have:

because....

Now I'm thinking you've just been kidding us all along. That, or you're about nine years old.

And here we all thought (even those who don't like him) that Obama has consistently been fighting all along for the common folk (that pesky redistribution thingie and all).

So this is what we have:

because....

:lol::lol:There goes your credibility. So is that what you do? You rely on the pundits to get your information?

Typical teabagger.

She (yeah, I think it's a she) not only relies on pundits, but a pundit that even conservatives dismiss as being too loony for their taste. Ann Coulter wasn't even invited to the Conservative Conference last year (the one that Rush Limbaugh headlined).

Forum List

Back