Does race, ethnicity, gender and religion of judges cause them to be bias?

Does a judge's support of La Raza mean he's biased?

Yes.

Why isn't Trump filing to remove this judge?
He can't! The judge does not have a personal tie to the case nor anyone associated with it.

If the lawyers were to suggest that the judge recuse himself because of his heritage, they will only gain a pissed off judge--even if Curiel recused himself!!

The real question is:Why is Trump talking about this case? Does he think he can win? Or is he trying to convince people he has been treated unfairly before he loses the case? It really does not make sense.

I think any judge that belongs to a radical group should be removed from the bench. LaRaza is a radical group and they are not supportive of America. They exist to promote Hispanic rights, specifically illegal alien rights.

Really? This la Raza ?

National Council of La Raza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes.

He can't! The judge does not have a personal tie to the case nor anyone associated with it.

If the lawyers were to suggest that the judge recuse himself because of his heritage, they will only gain a pissed off judge--even if Curiel recused himself!!

The real question is:Why is Trump talking about this case? Does he think he can win? Or is he trying to convince people he has been treated unfairly before he loses the case? It really does not make sense.

I think any judge that belongs to a radical group should be removed from the bench. LaRaza is a radical group and they are not supportive of America. They exist to promote Hispanic rights, specifically illegal alien rights.

Really? This la Raza ?

No.

To recap this simple fact: San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association ≠ National Council of La Raza.

Trump supporters’ false claim that Trump U judge is a member of a pro-immigrant group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Really? This la Raza ?

No.

To recap this simple fact: San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association ≠ National Council of La Raza.

Trump supporters’ false claim that Trump U judge is a member of a pro-immigrant group

My fault . I was a fool to believe that something a right winger posted was actually true . Ya know they just make shit up like all the time !

Yes.

Really? This la Raza ?

No.

They won't admit they were wrong about la raza. The cult rules won't let them.

Yes.

How so?

La Raza is not some some Hispanic kkk org.

Wanna bet?????

What la Raza we talking about . The term isn't just used for one specific group .

Dude, seriously? "La Raza" i.e "The Race"? They show up and protest against anyone that wants our immigration laws enforced. They proudly fly their mexican flag while burning the American flag.....does that not set off your bullshit detector???

Yes.

How so?

Wanna bet?????

What la Raza we talking about . The term isn't just used for one specific group .

Dude, seriously? "La Raza" i.e "The Race"? They show up and protest against anyone that wants our immigration laws enforced. They proudly fly their mexican flag while burning the American flag.....does that not set off your bullshit detector???

Or i.e. "The People".

In this case, it isn't what the nutbaggery brigade of Trump cultists think it is.

Yes.

How so?

Wanna bet?????

At this point the above has to be the funniest post of the week.

Yes.

How so?

Wanna bet?????

You are a fucking moron .....so of course my post went right over your pointy head.......

Every person is inherently biased. The best people can do is to realize this and attempt to act fairly with respected to what they consider to be true. Some are better able to do this than others.
We are all biased, but that doesnt mean we cannot still be objective by following due process, obeying the law, and by trying to place ourselves in the position of the other person.

It can be difficult but it not impossible.

How so?

Wanna bet?????

You are a fucking moron .....so of course my post went right over your pointy head.......

The judge is not a member of la raza.

From your link that you didn't read;

{ Some people don’t look at it as racism, but when you say ‘la raza,’ you are saying an anti-gringo thing, and it won’t stop there. Today it’s anti-gringo, tomorrow it will be anti-Negro. We had a stupid guy who just wanted to play politics with the union, and he began to whip up La Raza against the white volunteers, and even had some of the farm workers and the pickets and the organizers hung up on la raza. So I took him on. These things have to be met head on. On discrimination, I don’t even give the members the privilege of a vote, and I’m not ashamed of it. No, the whole business of discrimination can’t exist here. So often, these days, the leaders are afraid, and even though they feel strongly against racism, they will not speak out against it.} - Cesar Chavez

La Raza is the Mexican Ku Klux Klan.

Nothing more, nothing less.

[

No.

The hate sites are putting out lying points for your drones :thup:

That means this has backfired on you demagogues.

The Klan Lawyers Association lists affiliation with the greater Klan on their web site.

A Judge belonging to the "National Lawyers Association of White People" would be fine with you, right sploogy?

Curiel is a Klansman, that is a fact that you can't make go away.

I don't think she's talking bias, more like experience . As a Hispanic woman she's probably seen life In a different context than say a white man .

This is nothing bad .
Why should "Life in a different context" mean anything when it comes to judging laws against the constitution?

Forum List

Back