Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?

If blacks are racist, it is probably mostly in a pro-black way, not anti-white. It is no mystery why they would feel that way. Whites have taught them every possible lesson about racism. Whites in the US have never suffered the humiliation and mistreatment as a 'race' that blacks have so any comparison is laughable.
It is especially sad that people still engage in 'race' discussions as genetically there is only one race. Look it up!

Well, if you can site a code that says it's against the law to discuss race feel free.

After all, we're taking Eric Holder's advice and trying not to be cowardly when not discussing the topic.

Oh, and FYI, being pro-black is in itself an indication of being anti-white. I'm not pro-white. I think favoring one race over another is racism. However, noticing racism does not mean you're a racist.

If blacks are racist, it is probably mostly in a pro-black way, not anti-white. It is no mystery why they would feel that way. Whites have taught them every possible lesson about racism. Whites in the US have never suffered the humiliation and mistreatment as a 'race' that blacks have so any comparison is laughable.
It is especially sad that people still engage in 'race' discussions as genetically there is only one race. Look it up!

Well, if you can site a code that says it's against the law to discuss race feel free.

After all, we're taking Eric Holder's advice and trying not to be cowardly when not discussing the topic.

Oh, and FYI, being pro-black is in itself an indication of being anti-white. I'm not pro-white. I think favoring one race over another is racism. However, noticing racism does not mean you're a racist.

How much of the English language would one have to explain to make this clear?
Who said anything about the legality of discussing this? The idiocy of it may have been implied.
The statement was "IF" blacks were racist. 'If' is understood at least, I hope.
Logic is another little challenge it seems. By the measure you use, being for the Philadelphia Phillies means one is against Manchester United.

Who said anything about the legality of discussing this? The idiocy of it may have been implied.
Logic is another little challenge it seems. By the measure you use, being for the Philadelphia Phillies means one is against Manchester United.

I guess sarcasm alludes you.

To get to the point of your post, which I was trying to dance around without nailing you on it, blacks are not collectively being screwed over.

This type of mentality is based in ancient urban legend. Nobody alive was a slave. Most of the people who were mistreated are in their 70s or 80s.

The biggest complainers weren't even born in the 50s when it was accepted to show discrimination in the deep South.

The problem today is Black leaders that constantly dredge up racial hatred simply to enrich themselves financially or to perpetuate their own special brand of racism. They call themselves Reverand to give themselves legitimacy and they mix religion with politics regardless of the left's claims that church and state must be separated.

Racism pays for some and it's politically desirable for Democrats. And what's really pathetic is the very political party that was so guilty of showing discrimination all the way up to the Civil Rights movement in the 60s and 70s are trying to patronize blacks for their votes and trying to attack Republicans for being racist.

Last edited:
I'm sure progressives will find some way to make it work against him...

I don't think it matters....

Hell, I was in a relationship with a black girl when I was in high school... Who cares?

Why would you be "sure" of that stupid statement?

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter?

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"

I am sure some of his own voters will hold it against him.

Sorry, we're not the racists you assume us to be.

Tell that to Rove, who started the whisper campaign against McCain in 2000, in South Carolina, that spoke of his negro love child.

Hell, I was in a relationship with a black girl when I was in high school... Who cares?

How can we be sure.......we don't have short-term memory loss......we've been paying attention.

The left is good at making something out of trivialities. It takes a short memory and/or an ability to lie to one's self to pull it off.

Last edited:

I guess sarcasm alludes you.

To get to the point of your post, which I was trying to dance around without nailing you on it, blacks are not collectively being screwed over.

This type of mentality is based in ancient urban legend. Nobody alive was a slave. Most of the people who were mistreated are in their 70s or 80s.

The biggest complainers weren't even born in the 50s when it was accepted to show discrimination in the deep South.

The problem today is Black leaders that constantly dredge up racial hatred simply to enrich themselves financially or to perpetuate their own special brand of racism. They call themselves Reverand to give themselves legitimacy and they mix religion with politics regardless of the left's claims that church and state must be separated.

Racism pays for some and it's politically desirable for Democrats. And what's really pathetic is the very political party that was so guilty of showing discrimination all the way up to the Civil Rights movement in the 60s and 70s are trying to patronize blacks for their votes and trying to attack Republicans for being racist.

I thank you for an intelligent and polite response, rare enough here.

I still say the attitude of blacks is understandable. That doesn't mean I agree with it or think it the best way forward. I agree that (too many) profit from and use it as a political and even economic niche. I am certainly not allergic to discussions about it.

I heard that Paul Ryan really liked sucking on her Brazil nuts.

Not to be confused with Rex Ryan's similar proclivities.

Paul Ryan never brought up his black girlfriend. It was democrats pawing through his past. They didn't find any pranks like cutting someone's hair, all they came up with is that Paul Ryan once dated a black girl so they have to go with that.

Gotta love the Romney/Ryan supporter's thinly veiled fear that this might cost them a few votes come November. But don't worry, it still won't cost you as many as Mitt's clandestine cult and income tax evasion. :thup:

How can we be sure.......we don't have short-term memory loss......we've been paying attention.

The left is good at making something out of trivialities. It takes a short memory and/or an ability to lie to one's self to pull it off.

Why are you directing that response toward me, when it was Mr. Nick, who claimed he was sure. So far, it looks like a Mr. Nick fail.

Forum List

Back