Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter?

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"

I am sure some of his own voters will hold it against him.

Liberal says "I can play that race card in six posts", well done.... :thup:

Only Village Idiots would hold that against him. Ryan has more to worry about then his affair with a black girl. :eusa_drool:

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"

I am sure some of his own voters will hold it against him.

Liberal says "I can play that race card in six posts", well done.... :thup:

Pretty good. Eh?

Not too hard when you understand the Rethuglican base.

Of course it matters. It shatters the narrative that he is just another "racist republican", which is the all the liberals have this election.

So, banging a girl of another race proves you're not racist? lolol You people are muppets.

Of course it matters. It shatters the narrative that he is just another "racist republican", which is the all the liberals have this election.

But of course, Obama's still a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrracist whitey-hater despite his time dating white girls.

Just before people start going overboard. It was not an affair. She was a girlfriend before he was married.

So, banging a girl of another race proves you're not racist? lolol You people are muppets.

Shut the fuck up.........

When the fuck will idiots like you learn the race card has been played so many times its almost comical??

It seems the only ones who care about race are you dumb progressives who view the world in segregated groups... You fucks don't view people as people you see black, white, Mexican, Jew, Christian, gay, straight, republican, democrat etc before you see an individual...

It's quite clear a persons aesthetics is judged in the progressive mindset before the individual..... In short - you're the racists and biased pigs...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back