Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter?

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"
About as much as sarah palin and glen rice, but that didn't stop liberals from talking about it.

And it didn't stop racists from staying home in 2008 either. :thup:

I thought democrats voted in record numbers?

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"
About as much as sarah palin and glen rice, but that didn't stop liberals from talking about it.

What are you talking about?

Paul Ryan: Black ex-girlfriend bad for GOP, 2012 elections?

By Bruce Baker

Rep. Paul Ryan's ex-girlfriend -- who happens to be black -- is the focus of a debate on whether race matters in the 2012 elections for the GOP. Who knew African American girlfriends from the past would become an issue of debate to measure Mitt Romney's running-mate's electability?

Monday, Keli Goff, the political correspondent for TheRoot.com, published a story that has ignited a discussion about race in America and if it is fair game during an election year. The post is titled, "What We Know About Paul Ryan and Blacks."

An ex-girlfriend of Paul Ryan is black. Furthermore, the congressman's sister-in-law is African American as well. So what's the focus on Mitt Romney's vice-presidential running-mate at this juncture?

More: Paul Ryan: Black ex-girlfriend bad for GOP, 2012 elections? - National Top News | Examiner.com

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter? - The Root

Yes. The amount she matters will be determined based on exactly what she has to say about him.

What did Joe Biden's, Dick Cheney's, Al Gore's, John Edward's, name other VP candidate here, ex girlfriends say about them?
Oh, that's right, nobody gave a damn.
I guess if somebody want's to grasp at straws now, they might give a damn about a VP candidates ex-girlfriend.

I'm sure progressives will find some way to make it work against him...

I don't think it matters....

Hell, I was in a relationship with a black girl when I was in high school... Who cares?

That wasn't a black girl, your boyfriend just wouldn't let you leave the lights on.

Gotta love the Romney/Ryan supporter's thinly veiled fear that this might cost them a few votes come November. But don't worry, it still won't cost you as many as Mitt's clandestine cult and income tax evasion. :thup:

Who on earth things this will cost any votes?

Odd, I thought they were out quite strongly. Voting for Obama.

Yes. The amount she matters will be determined based on exactly what she has to say about him.

What did Joe Biden's, Dick Cheney's, Al Gore's, John Edward's, name other VP candidate here, ex girlfriends say about them?
Oh, that's right, nobody gave a damn.
I guess if somebody want's to grasp at straws now, they might give a damn about a VP candidates ex-girlfriend.

Not sure you want to include Edward's in that list...

Forum List

Back