Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?

It is the first thing that I have heard about him that would make me think better of him.

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter?

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"

Of course it matters. It shatters the narrative that he is just another "racist republican", which is the all the liberals have this election.

So, banging a girl of another race proves you're not racist? lolol You people are muppets.

So, opposing a president who is of another race makes one a racist? lol... you people are goofballs....

It is the first thing that I have heard about him that would make me think better of him.

So hes better now because he dated a black woman??

Thanks for proving my point that all progressive see is aesthetics...

Why is dating a black woman such a fucking accomplishment in which now you think better of him???

Now do you see how racist you are??

Race apparently matters in your playbook...

So hes better now because he dated a black woman??

Thanks for proving my point that all progressive see is aesthetics...

Why is dating a black woman such a fucking accomplishment in which now you think better of him???

Now do you see how racist you are??

Race apparently matters in your playbook...

Hey, if you can find a sister that isn't a racist they're pretty cool.

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"

I am sure some of his own voters will hold it against him.

Liberal says "I can play that race card in six posts", well done.... :thup:

Damn the liberal who started this thread.....grrrrrrrrr!

I am sure some of his own voters will hold it against him.

and conservative says he can play it in one post. (see o/p)

Did not have a clue he even had ex-girlfriends of any type.....nor would I really care. You bring this up......why?

He was prom-king. You don't get voted prom-king unless you're popular with the girls.

Strange how some folks on the left assume that a conservative is also automatically a geek.

another thread having the pot call the kettle black and the kettle calling the pot African American.

The hypocrisy on both sides is amusing.

Just what both parites want us to do.

And the beat goes on as our elected reps prepare for a comfortable retirment.

Of course it matters. It shatters the narrative that he is just another "racist republican", which is the all the liberals have this election.

So, banging a girl of another race proves you're not racist? lolol You people are muppets.

Shut the fuck up.........

When the fuck will idiots like you learn the race card has been played so many times its almost comical??

It seems the only ones who care about race are you dumb progressives who view the world in segregated groups... You fucks don't view people as people you see black, white, Mexican, Jew, Christian, gay, straight, republican, democrat etc before you see an individual...

It's quite clear a persons aesthetics is judged in the progressive mindset before the individual..... In short - you're the racists and biased pigs...

Very well stated!

Did not have a clue he even had ex-girlfriends of any type.....nor would I really care. You bring this up......why?

The same reason why the left brought up the fact that Romney as a teenager liked to play practical jokes.

What is the reason? I dont know. My guess is boith parties like to have us argue with each other and make fools of ourselves while they prepare for their comfortable retirement.

Shut the fuck up.........

When the fuck will idiots like you learn the race card has been played so many times its almost comical??

It seems the only ones who care about race are you dumb progressives who view the world in segregated groups... You fucks don't view people as people you see black, white, Mexican, Jew, Christian, gay, straight, republican, democrat etc before you see an individual...

It's quite clear a persons aesthetics is judged in the progressive mindset before the individual..... In short - you're the racists and biased pigs...
You are directing your foaming-at-the-mouth angst at the OP, correct?

and conservative says he can play it in one post. (see o/p)

Sorry Jilly, the op simply posted an article then stated two posts later he agreed, Ryan dating a black woman in the past did not matter.......

jillian loves to jump to conclusions and she knows exactly what I am referring to but precluded from discussing due to forum rules.

She's likely a result of a premature ejaculation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back