Does less Regulations and government mean that

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Does less Regulations and government mean that TV will allow Cussing, hard core fucking and other stuff on prime time? Channel 6 or fox will be able to say fuck and show a orgy if they so wish?

Will there be less laws on the books under a far right government?

If not what is the point?

• Banned
Will I be able to build my own coal or natural gas plant on my own property?

Can I build my own natural lake and fill it with rare fish?

Will I be able to construct a rocket and send it into orbit?

What will I be able to do that I can't do today?

Does less Regulations and government mean that TV will allow Cussing, hard core fucking and other stuff on prime time? Channel 6 or fox will be able to say fuck and show a orgy if they so wish?

No, it means health insurance companies will be able to sell to whoever they want.

No, it means health insurance companies will be able to sell to whoever they want.

They already can. They just have to licensed in the states in which they want to sell policies.

God I hope so.

What you will be able to do is decide if YOU want health insurance or not without the government keeping your money if you don't. You won't have to worry about increased fuel costs because some bureaucracy created new idiotic regulations against our fuel providers that won't do crap for phony climate change. If you have a business, you won't have to be worried about the government fining you if you don't provide your employees with the benefits THEY say you must provide. You will have less worry about an increase in minimum wage that may have shut you down or force you to leave the country. Plus you no longer will have to worry about keeping less than 50 employees in your company to avoid paying government penalties.

All kinds of great things happen once you get government out of your way.

What you will be able to do is decide if YOU want health insurance or not without the government keeping your money if you don't. You won't have to worry about increased fuel costs because some bureaucracy created new idiotic regulations against our fuel providers that won't do crap for phony climate change. If you have a business, you won't have to be worried about the government fining you if you don't provide your employees with the benefits THEY say you must provide. You will have less worry about an increase in minimum wage that may have shut you down or force you to leave the country. Plus you no longer will have to worry about keeping less than 50 employees in your company to avoid paying government penalties.

All kinds of great things happen once you get government out of your way.

Bingo.

So the only point of this election in your mind is to throw sick old granny onto the side of the street for greed.

No. The point is to let middle class families be able to use their health insurance, instead of forcing them to have a horrible plan that is way to expensive to use, because their outrageous plan is really just a form of income redistribution for the welfare family that doesn't have to pay anything for their full coverage plan. Or are you just going to pretend that healthcare insurance costs and deductibles haven't skyrocketed under that ACA?

So the only point of this election in your mind is to throw sick old granny onto the side of the street for greed.
Hey Matthew, I found the perfect pic for your avatar:

Strawman+playbackups+com.jpg

No. The point is to let middle class families be able to use their health insurance, instead of forcing them to have a horrible plan that is way to expensive to use, because their outrageous plan is really just a form of income redistribution for the welfare family that doesn't have to pay anything for their full coverage plan. Or are you just going to pretend that healthcare insurance costs and deductibles haven't skyrocketed under that ACA?

The GOP Healthcare plan is must Newt Gingrich marriage policy. Don't get sick....

Forum List

Back