Does it bother you that world leaders laughed at our president and our country?

All of us saw world leaders at the United Nations laugh at our president.

Iā€™ve been voting since Richard Nixon and Iā€™ve never seen that before in my life. Does it bother you that world leaders laugh at our president? And by extension our country? How do we promote American values when other countries are laughing at us?

Are the days of promoting American values over as long as Trump is president?

And if Trump is promoting American values, what exactly are those values?

They're the same fuckwits who applauded Obama for denigrating the USA -- fuck them, who the fuck needs them?

It doesn't bother me because I know they are laughing at Trump, and Trump alone, not America.

The world, for the most part, is rooting for America.

Once he's out of office, they'll be ready to respect us again.

It's a shame and a general temporary slight on us at this moment.

That's all.

Thank you giving me some food for thought, at a time that I am so humiliated and angry at how our nation is being represented to the world by trump and his hooligans. I hope that we will recover the respect of the world after these hoodlums are out of here. I pray the world will be forgiving.

Iā€™ve been voting since Richard Nixon and Iā€™ve never seen that before in my life. Does it bother you that world leaders laugh at our president? And by extension our country? How do we promote American values when other countries are laughing at us?

Was this meant as satire? I think the last president garnered more of this than the current one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I'm cool with it. I'm not real concerned what assholes do or say, you would be on that list. LMAO

This is the first time that we have had a trashy little whore as POTUS. It is totally humiliating. That this whore had the balls to speak in front of the UN is totally humiliating to decent Americans.

This is the first time that we have had a trashy little whore as POTUS. It is totally humiliating. That this whore had the balls to speak in front of the UN is totally humiliating to decent Americans.
Aw, I should just post this after everyone of your demented rants....

trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg

They were likely laughing at Trump, not America ā€“ and Trumpā€™s ridiculous lie about his misadministrationā€™s ā€˜accomplishments.ā€™

The world understands that most Americans disapprove of Trump, and oppose his failed, wrongheaded agenda.

It's embarrassing when shitstain obama mouths off about globalism and climate change. That's what's embarrassing,

Forum List

Back