Does it bother you that world leaders laughed at our president and our country?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
All of us saw world leaders at the United Nations laugh at our president.

Iā€™ve been voting since Richard Nixon and Iā€™ve never seen that before in my life. Does it bother you that world leaders laugh at our president? And by extension our country? How do we promote American values when other countries are laughing at us?

Are the days of promoting American values over as long as Trump is president?

And if Trump is promoting American values, what exactly are those values?

Iā€™ve been voting since Richard Nixon and Iā€™ve never seen that before in my life. Does it bother you that world leaders laugh at our president? And by extension our country? How do we promote American values when other countries are laughing at us?

Only a true navel gazing Leftard is concerned what leaders of shitholes think.

Thereā€™s a reason their citizens are trying to immigrate here.

Let's be clear --- the UN was laughing at Rump's outrageous hype but they weren't laughing at our country. They feel sorry for us.

We do too.

Last edited:

doesn't bother me because we have a jackass as POTUS; those people should be laughing.

The office of POTUS actually no longer means any thing.

I'm laughing.

Let's be clear --- the UN was laughing at Rump's outrageous hype but they weren't laughing at our country. They feel sorry for us.

America shouldn't even BE in the U.N, a globalist model whose funding was set up by the charter members of the Council On Foreign Relations and the Royal Institute for International Affairs aka "Chatham House".

No, but it does bother me that all the green plants waste energy producing oxygen that's wasted on parasites like deanturd, especially while the trains still run on time.

It disgusts me that I have to share oxygen with pieces of shit that exalt the sociopaths that rule other countries and celebrated the decline brought about by an incompetent meat puppet that none of these other countries would have voted for as a chief executive of their own countries.

How much territory does ISIS control now? Who brought NK to it's knees?

I am not joking in the slightest bit when I post this statement:

I hope the DNC is so completely defeated in Nov that hundreds of thousands of leftist pieces of shit either commit Seppuku or try and mount a violent uprising that gives the rest of us a green light and we can police up the trash. I don't want to wait until I'm too old and can't see the pink mist again.

All the while I was deployed in the Middle East I never felt real hate towards the targets obscured by the front sight. Most soldiers don't, that's why we take prisoners.

I promise I will never take a leftist revolutionary prisoner.

Only a true navel gazing Leftard is concerned what leaders of shitholes think.

Thereā€™s a reason their citizens are trying to immigrate here.
Are you calling Trump a navel gazing Leftard?

Shame on you.

Dn-m1i3XkAES5i4.jpg:large

You insecure snowflake?

A little bit. But it's been almost two years, can we stop talking about Obama?

No, but it does bother me that all the green plants waste energy producing oxygen that's wasted on parasites like deanturd, especially while the trains still run on time.

It disgusts me that I have to share oxygen with pieces of shit that exalt the sociopaths that rule other countries and celebrated the decline brought about by an incompetent meat puppet that none of these other countries would have voted for as a chief executive of their own countries.

I hope the DNC is so completely defeated in Nov that hundreds of thousands of leftist pieces of shit either commit Seppuku or try and mount a violent uprising that gives the rest of us a green light and we can police up the trash. I don't want to wait until I'm too old and can't see the pink mist again.

All the while I was deployed in the Middle East I never felt real hate towards the targets obscured by the front sight. Most soldiers don't, that's why we take prisoners.

Obama took down Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him.

And North Korea is playing Trump as good as Putin.

That's why the entire world LAUGHS at Trump. Except for a pos like you. You clearly don't know any better.

A little bit. But it's been almost two years, can we stop talking about Obama?
I don't remember them laughing at Obama.
But I remember them laughing at Trump since it was only a few hours ago.

Not one damned bit. we laugh at them all the time.

If I cared what they thought, I'd go live in their country.

Being an American, I can get a visa to practically any place on Earth.

Unlike them.

Obama took down Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him.

And North Korea is playing Trump as good as Putin.

That's why the entire world LAUGHS at Trump. Except for a pos like you. You clearly don't know any better.

Osama bin Laden aka "Tim Osman" died on December 13th, 2001, dumb ass.......

F*&K the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we should have said that back in the 60s and 70s
we would've been better off for so many reasons

...of course they don't think Trump is doing a good job because our POTUS is finally not letting the world screw over America at our expense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back