Does Israel owe Palestine compensation money for land theft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only historical Palestinians are The Israeli Jews.

That is a fact, so everyone who uses the Word Palestinian can only be referring To The Hebrew Race.

USMB allows Russians on here so why not The PLO, HAMAS or ISIS?

They should be blocking IPs from foreign nations, but so don’t think they do.

The
There wasn't any theft at all.

Jews only owned 6 - 7% of the land in 1945, what's that exactly?

I find it comical that you cut and paste the same material without a clue as what you’re cutting and pasting.

You're definitely very dumb, and very manipulative.

Especially when it comes to Palestinians, and Polish people.

You are the poster child of why Jews deserve to be hated.

You are a pathetic unemployed Pollack. Do what your people do best: Work with Nazi Groups and matches.

The
There wasn't any theft at all.

Jews only owned 6 - 7% of the land in 1945, what's that exactly?

I find it comical that you cut and paste the same material without a clue as what you’re cutting and pasting.

You're definitely very dumb, and very manipulative.

Especially when it comes to Palestinians, and Polish people.

You are the poster child of why Jews deserve to be hated.

You are a pathetic unemployed Pollack. Do what your people do best: Work with Nazi Groups and matches.

Projecting Jewish sub-Human.

There's obviously no getting through to most Americans.

They clearly don't know right from wrong, nor have the intelligence to grasp anything.

That's why they fall for Zionism, they are inhumane monsters.

Are you even an American Citizen?

Your Bigotry is quite disturbing.

I wouldn't be shocked if you appeared on Homeland Security's Terrorist Watch List.

I really don't want to talk to foreigners who have turned Europe in to a Shit Hole with unfettered immigration by people who have no respect for other cultures and who have no desire to assimilate and be part of something that could be really awesome, if they actually didn't want to shove their own culture down everyone else's throats.

You are about a day away from being put on Ignore.

They clearly don't know right from wrong, nor have the intelligence to grasp anything.

I wouldn't be shocked if you appeared on Homeland Security's Terrorist Watch List.

I really don't want to talk to foreigners who have turned Europe in to a Shit Hole with unfettered immigration by people who have no respect for other cultures and who have no desire to assimilate and be part of something that could be really awesome, if they actually didn't want to shove their own culture down everyone else's throats.

I'm of a Polish American background, and of a Catholic upbringing.

A lot of Catholics, especially Polish ones aren't much more fond of Jews than the Muslims.

A lot of Catholics, especially Polish ones aren't much more fond of Jews than the Muslims.

OMG! I had no idea Polish Catholics are such ignorant bigots. Thanks for educating us to your kind.

How on Earth do you think you are going to Heaven as a Catholic when you hate Jews?
That goes entirely against Scripture.

I often wonder if Catholics are Christians at all, because of the things they believe.
I have often wondered if Catholicism is nothing but the Ancient Roman Polytheistic Religion with a thin veneer of Christianity white washed over it.

You literally have a Saint you pray to for ever occasion, and even adopted the Matriarchal stance of Roman Polytheism.

There is but one Mediator between God and Man, Christ Jesus. No where does the Bible urge us or command us to pray to any Saints, or Mary or to ask for forgiveness and make confession to a priest. Christ is our priest and only mediator.

Your bigotry does nothing to sway me from this "suspicion"

Last edited:

OMG! I had no idea Polish Catholics are such ignorant bigots. Thanks for educating us to your kind.
They are the worst!
My mother-in-law, whose was completely assimilated, went to public school with them and they were rabid Jew haters.
I’m not saying they were murderers.

How on Earth do you think you are going to Heaven as a Catholic when you hate Jews?
That goes entirely against Scripture.

I often wonder if Catholics are Christians at all, because of the things they believe.
I have often wondered if Catholicism is nothing but the Ancient Roman Polytheistic Religion with a thin veneer of Christianity white washed over it.

You literally have a Saint you pray to for ever occasion, and even adopted the Matriarchal stance of Roman Polytheism.

There is but one Mediator between God and Man, Christ Jesus. No where does the Bible urge us or command us to pray to any Saints, or Mary or to ask for forgiveness and make confession to a priest. Christ is our priest and only mediator.

Your bigotry does nothing to sway me from this "suspicion"

Jews killed Jesus like Jew Judas Iscariot.

The real Jews who accepted Jesus, are probably Palestinian Christians, actually.

The Jews have have spent 1,000's of years rejecting the love of Jesus Christ.

What was that about Jews don't deserve to be hated?

Jews criticize Polish people non stop, but if Polish people criticize Jews, or Israel in return, then it's a problem?

Jews are truly oblivious brutes, they don't understand cause, and effect.

If Israelis are to compensate Arabs , then Poles are to compensate Russians.

I just follow the OP logic :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back