Does Israel owe Palestine compensation money for land theft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Their homeland was not for sale in 1880, when the zionist movement started and it's still not for sale in 2018.

Their homeland was not for sale in 1880, when the zionist movement started and it's still not for sale in 2018.

Well that's odd. So many Southern Syrians of Arab descent sold land in Judea to the Judaic people ( the Jews ) that the racist Arabs demanded laws forbidding the practice

Since The Only Historical Record
Of Palestinians come from
The Roman Empire and what they called The Jews In Israel, I’d say The Imposters in Gaza and The West Bank owe Israel Money for Land Theft.

BTW allah is a liar, murderer, pedophile and homosexual and is in fact “The Devil!”

Those that worship allah will burn in Hell with allah after the Great Judgment and return of God The Son, Jesus Christ

Well that's odd. So many Southern Syrians of Arab descent sold land in Judea to the Judaic people ( the Jews ) that the racist Arabs demanded laws forbidding the practice

I was referring to their homeland not to farm A, B or C.

Since The Only Historical Record
The Roman Empire and what they called The Jews In Israel, I’d say The Imposters in Gaza and The West Bank owe Israel Money for Land Theft.

BTW allah is a liar, murderer, pedophile and homosexual and is in fact “The Devil!”

Those that worship allah will burn in Hell with allah after the Great Judgment and return of God The Son, Jesus Christ

Jews are even worse than Muslims.

Why would you care who is worse since you are going to be burning in Hell when your days are over?

Why would you care who is worse since you are going to be burning in Hell when your days are over?

Oh okay, attacking Jews is wrong, but attacking Muslims is right.

Jews are an Ethnic group, Islam
Is a Dogma that dictates that it is every Muslim’s duty to lie to, deceive, rape, steal from and murder anyone they feel will stand in the way of Jihad.

The Koran is synonymous with Mein Kampf!

allah is synonymous with Satan.

And you are synonymous with a racist piece of shit!

Last edited:

You're quite primitive in your thinking skills, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back