does Hamas need to be rooted out completely?

ok, you don't see Europeans as your allies.
glad you're not in charge of anything, or you'd see how far sticking to that viewpoint would devolve the US, and how quickly.

A moronic post you replied to from a very ignorant poster.

Dropped on your head as a kid were you?

and especially :

and that's far from the only pieces of evidence that can still be found on the web.
i won't mention the rest (do your own research), because the very mentioning of a list of links will no doubt result in those videos and articles getting taken down, because of the interests of the US military industrial complex, which needed a new funding round after the collapse of the USSR.

and especially :

and that's far from the only pieces of evidence that can still be found on the web.
i won't mention the rest (do your own research), because the very mentioning of a list of links will no doubt result in those videos and articles getting taken down, because of the interests of the US military industrial complex, which needed a new funding round after the collapse of the USSR.

Omfg

And you belive this shit.
That is seriously sad.

and especially :

WTC-7 is proof it was an inside job?

Is it just an automatic new jerk reaction that “Israel is winning, and Israel is supposed to lose? “ where is the logic, if any question

This isn't new... it has happened in every conflict in which Israel has been attacked since 1948.

As soon as Israel starts to win, the UN and various counties (particularly those in Europe) start screaming CEASE FIRE.

Forum List

Back