Does Gandhi belong in the same Hell as Hitler?

People don't give diseases to children or give babies birth defects.
Actually, people who smoke, drink, do drugs and carry a multitude of sexually transmitted diseases because they are promiscuous ------ do indeed bring a vast array of birth defects to innocent children... Babies with AIDS cannot be attributed to the LORD. God didn't pollute the air, water, and soil.

You want a "gay" society!?!?!? I want a GODLY society. I know my choice is far better than choices you are promoting.

cuz heterosexuals never "smoke, drink, do drugs and carry a multitude of sexually transmitted diseases because they are promiscuous ------ do indeed bring a vast array of birth defects to innocent children..." blame it on the ghey!

:rolleyes:

Actually, people who smoke, drink, do drugs and carry a multitude of sexually transmitted diseases because they are promiscuous ------ do indeed bring a vast array of birth defects to innocent children... Babies with AIDS cannot be attributed to the LORD. God didn't pollute the air, water, and soil.

You want a "gay" society!?!?!? I want a GODLY society. I know my choice is far better than choices you are promoting.

if you're promoting government control of free individuals in the name of your GOD, you could always move to Afghanistan and join the Taliban...

People don't give diseases to children or give babies birth defects.

You just made that up.

How about the guy who comes up with the cure for cancer, if he's also a padophile?

why would gandhi go to hell?

(not that there is such a thing).
Because he rejected Jesus or he didn't convert to christianity after white devils told him their story.

You dont know that all non christians burn in hell? They were warned.
Only according to some christians- usually of the evangelical protestant variety
You guys need to get on the same page on this and let us know what you decide. Let us know which denominations are good and which. Bad.

cuz heterosexuals never "smoke, drink, do drugs and carry a multitude of sexually transmitted diseases because they are promiscuous ------ do indeed bring a vast array of birth defects to innocent children..." blame it on the ghey!

Gays what everyone to accept their values. If this were not the case they would never sue any business because they didn't agree with such a lifestyle choice. Of course there are heterosexuals who are promiscuous. And it is likely that because of such individuals homosexuality became a more visible acceptable value. Sin is sin. The is no difference between an adulterer, fornicator, or homosexual. The are all equally one in the same. One is not better than the other.

if you're promoting government control of free individuals in the name of your GOD, you could always move to Afghanistan and join the Taliban...
Actually, I want government to get out of education, out of manipulation, and out of playing god. The way government does this is to allow to individuals the right to accept or exclude whomever they wish as long as murder is not an option. Allow communities to promote what they want. The only real job of government is to prevent one community from attacking another and preventing foreign invasion. Presently, the government has a finger everywhere and is making a total botch job of everything.

It was never the government's job to prevent open Bible reading in school or insisting that little Johnny doesn't need to read in order to pass a grade. I believe homosexuality is a dysfunctional behavior pattern. I do not need the government to either agree or disagree. I just want it to stay out of the decision making process.

Last edited:
How about the guy who comes up with the cure for cancer, if he's also a padophile?

Pedophilia isn't a sin.
???....gonna have a hard time convincing anyone that is true.....

Facts don't require convincing.
irrelevant in this context.....you aren't speaking of fact, you are speaking of the opinion (and a rather strange one at that) of a guy who calls himself Delta4........

Simple test, show chapter and verse where peodphilia (or using their terms of the time) was described as a sin.
so because the Bible doesn't mention credit card fraud it isn't a sin either?......don't be silly, trekkie.....

Hitler was a Christian, so assuming he requested forgiveness by Christian doctrine is in a better place than Ghandi.
there is as much chance that Ghandi made a choice to believe at the end of his life as that Hitler did.......

Hitler's very last act was suicide. So it'd seem regardless of any last minute change of heart, his very very last act was a mortal sin (according to most.)
and yet, its the change of heart that makes all the difference......

Hitler was a Christian, so assuming he requested forgiveness by Christian doctrine is in a better place than Ghandi.
there is as much chance that Ghandi made a choice to believe at the end of his life as that Hitler did.......

Hitler's very last act was suicide. So it'd seem regardless of any last minute change of heart, his very very last act was a mortal sin (according to most.)

Not to Catholics. :)

Pedophilia isn't a sin.

irrelevant in this context.....you aren't speaking of fact, you are speaking of the opinion (and a rather strange one at that) of a guy who calls himself Delta4........

Simple test, show chapter and verse where peodphilia (or using their terms of the time) was described as a sin.
so because the Bible doesn't mention credit card fraud it isn't a sin either?......don't be silly, trekkie.....

Deuteronomy 23:19-20 - You shall not charge interest to your countrymen: interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest.

Not to Catholics. :)
??...I have to say, you are just wrong.....

Deuteronomy 23:19-20 - You shall not charge interest to your countrymen: interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest.
no credit card fraud.....

Is it really fraud if credit charging interest is a sin in the first place?

I don't think a just god would send everyone who didn't believe what a book of fairy tales said about his son, to Hell. Then he wouldn't be a just god.

A just person would not.

But can we really apply the terms 'just', 'good', 'evil' or even 'biased' to a God?

Do not suggest that people are more merciful than God is. The fact that there is breath in your lungs is evidence of God's abundant mercy and grace. Seriously. DO NOT TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED.
If he's so merciful why did he have to sacrifice his son? Why couldn't he simply be merciful?
Wasn't it the ultimate act of mercy for Jesus to pay the price for sin? You're also missing the fact that actions have consequences. God is merciful, but he is also just. Some had to pay the price for sin. Be glad it wasn't you.

By grace is one saved and not by his works lest such a person would begin to boast how good he is.
What about those who never heard of Jesus, they are screwed eh.
The Bible tells us that everyone is born with an awareness of God. This comes with an awareness of Gods laws. God judges the heart. So even if one never head of Jesus they can still go to heaven by acknowledging the existence of the Creator and trying to live a good life. I didn't explain that very well, but that's the gist of it. In any case, the Bible also states that no one will have an excuse.

Ghandi was a racist so I wouldnt mind if he went to the same hell hitler is in.
Ghandi was like Jesus.
Not really. Jesus loved everyone....or so the story goes.
Even the soldiers that strung him up?
Thats what the good book says.

"Destroy them utterly, make no covenant with them, show them no mercy..."
- Deut 7

That 'good book?' :)
Try reading that in context. Then do a little research about what kind of people that were being exterminated. The Caananites, for example, sacrificed their children on pagan alters. I'm thinking that the world was a better place without them.

They're the ones who gave us AIDS.

Everyone has a god, even if it's themselves. Everyone wants a society that reflects what they believe is right, or simply based on pure selfishness.

Is it really fraud if credit charging interest is a sin in the first place?

Another way to settle this---

Isn't credit card fraud a form of Theft--now we are talking the big ten here, right?

Forum List

Back