Does Donald Trump have a small penis?

No clue. But he is clearly insecure about it

i figure like most pathologic guys who aren't as great their fathers are, he has insecurities on every level.
His dad didn't make liberals foam over at the mouth from coast to coast. That's a gift.

no one is foaming at the mouth, dear except for loons like you who are drooling. that's your own spittle you're seeing.

i'm sorry the truth hurts.

we're laughing at you and your party's desperation. it's chickens coming home to roost.

and when you lose, and you will, we'll continue to laugh at you.

now run along, dearie.

Have to admit

Can't remember the last time we got to laugh at Republicans this much. You have to go back to Palin

No clue. But he is clearly insecure about it

i figure like most pathologic guys who aren't as great their fathers are, he has insecurities on every level.
His dad didn't make liberals foam over at the mouth from coast to coast. That's a gift.

no one is foaming at the mouth, dear except for loons like you who are drooling. that's your own spittle you're seeing.

i'm sorry the truth hurts.

we're laughing at you and your party's desperation. it's chickens coming home to roost.

and when you lose, and you will, we'll continue to laugh at you.

now run along, dearie.

Have to admit

Can't remember the last time we got to laugh at Republicans this much. You have to go back to Palin

I agree - and the whole world is laughing with us.

Forum List

Back