Does China Really Have Nuclear Weapons?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
China tested its nuclear weapons when there was already a ban on ground tests. I looked at the documentary footage of this explosion, it turned out that this was not a documentary, but a feature film, which was clearly shot according to the scenario. It contains demo scenes. Some lights are blinking there, and they show some kind of electrical panels with ammeters, I saw similar equipment at a feces pumping station in one village.
The film is assembled from cuts, the explosion is not directly related to what is happening

The film "Aliens" looks much more natural.

It is known that the USSR at that time was hostile towards China, and it is not clear how nuclear technology could have infiltrated there.

At the same time, the Chinese themselves still do not have the technology of metal production, and they do not know how to make shoes that do not tear in 2 weeks.

Perhaps the Chinese nuclear program is pure bluff.

• Banned
1385301994_43996123.jpg

China is on the verge of harnessing nuclear fusion. You're nuts if you think they don't have and know how to produce nuclear missiles.

China tested its nuclear weapons when there was already a ban on ground tests. I looked at the documentary footage of this explosion, it turned out that this was not a documentary, but a feature film, which was clearly shot according to the scenario. It contains demo scenes. Some lights are blinking there, and they show some kind of electrical panels with ammeters, I saw similar equipment at a feces pumping station in one village.
The film is assembled from cuts, the explosion is not directly related to what is happening

It is known that the USSR at that time was hostile towards China, and it is not clear how nuclear technology could have infiltrated there.

At the same time, the Chinese themselves still do not have the technology of metal production, and they do not know how to make shoes that do not tear in 2 weeks.

Yes. Here is a link to their devise test detonations. List of nuclear weapons tests of China - Wikipedia

This is just Wikipedia. I can write this too
Maybe you should have, as it is accurate. It would have given you 1 accurate post in a row, a new record for you.

Yep, they have them. Way back in the 90 s we picked up their tests on siesmograph machines in Alaska.

The question arises, if a country can produce nuclear weapons, then why has it not yet learned how to make normal wrenches, is this really more complicated than nuclear missiles?

In the 90s, Reagan left, and there were probably many left-wing corrupt officials in America.

Lab technicians could be bribed and imitate this data
Lol, ok short bus. That shit sends shock waves and makes the planet like a bell for a while. Ain't lab techs reading them. 1000s of siesmmologist read them. Ya they are going to risk their credentials and throw away years of schooling to fake it when all it takes is a couple to revolt out of thousands and be in deep shit. Lol hilarious. You know what they call a secret amongst two people?

Forum List

Back